If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

And you have no imagination, maybe that's why White women are laughing at you.

They are? Do you have their names?
Where are they? How many? Every single one of them simultaneously or is it like the wave in a stadium? They start on the east coast and they all laugh in sequence until it reaches the west coast..Something like that?..
I think you're making things up again.

I'd like to see a link to that? Got one?

I see the white-hating racists have deliberately side-tracked this thread into a discussion on miscegenation.

They don't want to talk about the monumental failures of africa because they know it's due to the mental inferiority of blacks.

I see the white-hating racists have deliberately side-tracked this thread into a discussion on miscegenation.

Discussion on miscegenation?
They aren't discussing anything.
They make outrageous claims they can't back up and then they tag team to start posting pictures hoping to agitate and distract from their previous lies.... LMAO..and claim they "won" the debate.

They don't want to talk about the monumental failures of africa because they know it's due to the mental inferiority of blacks.

That's exactly why they are so desperate to keep changing the subject.

They make outrageous claims they can't back up and then they tag team to start posting pictures hoping to agitate and distract from their previous lies.... LMAO..and claim they "won" the debate.

What did you expect, really?! The mind-numbing tedium is inevitable.

What did you expect, really?! The mind-numbing tedium is inevitable.
Tibet,China's people are still living in tents talk about inferior.

[
Tibet,China's people are still living in tents talk about inferior.

Perhaps they are - just like america has 40 million blacks that are obviously inferior. Any large country is gonna have inferior groups.

Because every other developed country in the world has exploited it's land and it's people from slave trade to strip mining to poaching. They cut deals with warlords for blood diamonds, gold, silver, uranium, ect., funding their bloody tribal wars and promoting ethnic cleansing.

Because every other developed country in the world has exploited it's land and it's people from slave trade to strip mining to poaching. They cut deals with warlords for blood diamonds, gold, silver, uranium, ect., funding their bloody tribal wars and promoting ethnic cleansing.

Which proves they aren't the "smartest" race on the planet.

They have always had access to the same technology the rest of the world has.
Inability to comprehend how to use basic practices of civilization (basic hygiene, medicine, clean water, electricity, crop rotation, etc....) is why they remain backwards.

No other continent in the world has received as much aid as africa...it barely has any effect.

They still practice slavery and they burn witches...in the 21st century...

I could be gay too.
I don't think there's any question, at this point.

That doesnt change how your genes are inferior. :lol:

You'll now post a link proving that, correct? :doubt:

I was kidding.. I know you can't.

Actually I will post this link because it will make you more enraged. :lol:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

So if the study is true and if you compare blacks to whites, latinos and Asians you could easily see the study has merit. However, if you are willing to take the study as truthful that black are genetically stronger than the other races, you can't dismiss the studies that black are genetically less intelligent than their white, Asian and even Hispanic counter-part. I think white are also genetically prone to violence, but I think blacks are more genetically prone to violence.

If you want to state a study that finds blacks genetically physically superior, then you have to put merit in the studies that find them genetically less intelligent and more prone to violence.

So if the study is true and if you compare blacks to whites, latinos and Asians you could easily see the study has merit. However, if you are willing to take the study as truthful that black are genetically stronger than the other races, you can't dismiss the studies that black are genetically less intelligent than their white, Asian and even Hispanic counter-part. I think white are also genetically prone to violence, but I think blacks are more genetically prone to violence.

If you want to state a study that finds blacks genetically physically superior, then you have to put merit in the studies that find them genetically less intelligent and more prone to violence.

Actually your point really has no scientific merit because you are trying to compare apples and oranges.

Also there is no one test to measure the range of intelligence, physical strength or the over all strength of genes.

Just because some Black runners in Africa are masters at distant running does that mean some Black Englishman is also a master at distance running?

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.

It's like that because an African black man, described as "the serpent" in Genesis 3, left his habitation, and went into the Garden of Eden to seduce white Eve. He succeeded in seducing her, and as the result God said to him in Genesis 3:14,

"Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life."

Simple reading comprehension would do you a world of good. The study found genetic defects in Europeans that have been mostly weeded out Africans. To my knowledge there is no gene that has been identified for human intelligence. Your post is full of irrational logic loops since there is no identified intelligence gene there has been zero valid studies regarding it.

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.

It's like that because an African black man, described as "the serpent" in Genesis 3, left his habitation, and went into the Garden of Eden to seduce white Eve. He succeeded in seducing her, and as the result God said to him in Genesis 3:14,

"Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life."

Could you please pass Sunday morning Bible school before you post something so stupid again???

Most blacks will never be equal until they stop being victims.

Not that simple. Even if blacks stopped playing the victim role, they would still be inferior. They don't have the intelligence of whites and asians and the evidence for that is overwhelming.

In fact that's why blacks claim victimhoold. They know full well they can't make it on ability and have to be given special treatment.

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Its not a matter of Blacks being mentaly inferior , African bushmen have an amazing amount of knowlege and could remember things without writing it down. Cultures in warm climate zones lived very efficiently with what they had and there was no need to change until recent
history.

In colder regions of the world people were forced to develop technologies to get more from the earth where resources were slim. And on top of that inter-country competitions furthered technological development.

for them trying to catch up, so to speak is difficult for conflicting cultural reasons. it would be like trying to thrust todays society upon Fuedal Europe all at once. They wouldnt be quite ready for it. its not so much about smarts.

Most blacks will never be equal until they stop being victims.

Not that simple. Even if blacks stopped playing the victim role, they would still be inferior. They don't have the intelligence of whites and asians and the evidence for that is overwhelming.

In fact that's why blacks claim victimhoold. They know full well they can't make it on ability and have to be given special treatment.

Does it excite you to continually post nonsense???

Forum List

Back