If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

I see the white-hating racists have deliberately side-tracked this thread into a discussion on miscegenation.

Discussion on miscegenation?
They aren't discussing anything.
They make outrageous claims they can't back up and then they tag team to start posting pictures hoping to agitate and distract from their previous lies.... LMAO..and claim they "won" the debate.

They don't want to talk about the monumental failures of africa because they know it's due to the mental inferiority of blacks.

That's exactly why they are so desperate to keep changing the subject.
What did you expect, really?! The mind-numbing tedium is inevitable.
The only ones worrying about Africa and its people are you small minded whites.I dont live in Africa nor do I worry about Africa.I worry about America and its mindless pursuit of wars being fought by our young men.

look what happened in South Africa after apartheid was ended. BOOM! Highest crime rate in the world.

look what happened in South Africa after apartheid was ended. BOOM! Highest crime rate in the world.

Apartheid did not end. They just changed it from anti-black to anti-white. Affirmative action is massive in RSA. What makes it even crazier is affirmative action is meant for minorities and RSA is 80% black.

[The only ones worrying about Africa and its people are you small minded whites.I dont live in Africa nor do I worry about Africa.I worry about America and its mindless pursuit of wars being fought by our young men.

So you think america should end all aid to africa? We agree on that.

Actually I will post this link because it will make you more enraged. :lol:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

So if the study is true and if you compare blacks to whites, latinos and Asians you could easily see the study has merit. However, if you are willing to take the study as truthful that black are genetically stronger than the other races, you can't dismiss the studies that black are genetically less intelligent than their white, Asian and even Hispanic counter-part. I think white are also genetically prone to violence, but I think blacks are more genetically prone to violence.

If you want to state a study that finds blacks genetically physically superior, then you have to put merit in the studies that find them genetically less intelligent and more prone to violence.

Simple reading comprehension would do you a world of good. The study found genetic defects in Europeans that have been mostly weeded out Africans. To my knowledge there is no gene that has been identified for human intelligence. Your post is full of irrational logic loops since there is no identified intelligence gene there has been zero valid studies regarding it.

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores.
East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g).
Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities.
Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

Brain Size Differences.
Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Trans-Racial Adoption Studies.
Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

Racial Admixture Studies.
Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race.
Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits.
East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins.
East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data?
Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

Leave it to simpletons to trot out discredited information. The author has been thoroughly debunked as a kook and a sexual pervert.

In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation, and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits.

Now head of the race science outfit the Pioneer Fund, Rushton’s position puts him in control of substantial funds that he doles out to his fellow academic racists.

Although his training is unrelated to biology or genetics, Rushton has not hesitated to spread his controversial opinions far and wide, especially through his major published work, Race, Evolution and Behavior.

Jensen argued that his claims had been misunderstood:

...nowhere have I "claimed" an "innate deficiency" of intelligence in blacks. My position on this question is clearly spelled out in my most recent book: "The plain fact is that at present there exists no scientifically satisfactory explanation for the differences between the IQ distributions in the black and white populations. The only genuine consensus among well-informed scientists on this topic is that the cause of the difference remains an open question." (Jensen, 1981a, p. 213).

Thomas Sowell wrote:

Professor Jensen pointed out back in 1969 that black children's IQ scores rose by 8 to 10 points after he met with them informally in a play room and then tested them again after they were more relaxed around him. He did this because "I felt these children were really brighter than their IQ would indicate." What a shame that others seem to have less confidence in black children than Professor Jensen has had.[12]

By 1994, the time of The Bell Curve's publishing, Jensen had received $1.1 million from the Pioneer Fund,[15][16] an organization frequently described as racist and "white supremacist" in nature.[17][18][19][20] The fund contributed a total of $3.5 million to researchers cited in The Bell Curve's most controversial chapter "that suggests some races are naturally smarter than others" with Jensen's works being cited twenty-three times in the book's bibliography.

Lisa Suzuki and Joshua Aronson of New York University claimed in 2005 that Jensen has largely ignored evidence that fails to support his position that IQ test score gaps represent a genetic racial hierarchy unwaveringly for over 30 years.

According to Gould, Jensen uses heritability to measure differences between populations[citation needed]. Gould also disagrees with Jensen's belief that IQ tests measure a real variable, g, or "the general factor common to a large number of cognitive abilities" which can be measured along a unilinear scale.

This is a claim most closely identified with Charles Spearman. According to Gould, Jensen misunderstood the research of L. L. Thurstone to ultimately support this claim; Gould, however, argues that Thurstone's factor analysis of intelligence revealed g to be an illusion (1981: 159; 13-314). Gould criticizes Jensen's sources including his use of Catharine Cox's 1926 Genetic Studies of Genius, which examines historiometrically the IQs of historic intellectuals after their deaths (Gould 1981: 153-154).

Socioeconomic status turns out to be the best predictor of your I.Q. score,” Sonja C. Grover, an educational psychologist at Lakehead University in Ontario, said on Wednesday. “Socioeconomic status has to do with your quality of schooling, the quality of the teachers that you’re exposed to. Many people who do poorly on an I.Q. test have a very poor fund of general knowledge, but it doesn’t mean that they’re not intelligent.”

So we have a kook that has no education in Biology OR genetics,that was paid handsomely by a racist organization whose sole purpose is to forward pseudo-scientific racism and "voila" we have "scientific evidence."

No training in genetics or biology yet he bases his findings on those areas of studies???
Color me shocked.

Too bad he chose to consciously ignore the other forms of testing that invalidate his claims.
He disputes those that actually are trained in the field that he has no training in.

Since 2002, Rushton has been president of the Pioneer Fund, which has for decades funded dubious studies linking race to characteristics like criminality, sexuality and intelligence. Pioneer has long promoted eugenics, or the “science” of creating “better” humans through selective breeding. Set up in 1937 and headed by Nazi sympathizers, the group strove to “improve the character of the American people” through eugenics and procreation by people of white colonial stock. Pioneer has financed a number of leading race scientists, lavishing large sums each year on those who work to “prove” inherent racial differences that the vast majority of scientists regard as nonsense.

Wow, so a racist believes others are less intelligent??..color me shocked again.

Last edited:
Leave it to simpletons to trot out discredited information. The author has been thoroughly debunked as a kook and a sexual pervert.

In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation, and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits.

Now head of the race science outfit the Pioneer Fund, Rushton’s position puts him in control of substantial funds that he doles out to his fellow academic racists.

Although his training is unrelated to biology or genetics, Rushton has not hesitated to spread his controversial opinions far and wide, especially through his major published work, Race, Evolution and Behavior.

...nowhere have I "claimed" an "innate deficiency" of intelligence in blacks. My position on this question is clearly spelled out in my most recent book: "The plain fact is that at present there exists no scientifically satisfactory explanation for the differences between the IQ distributions in the black and white populations. The only genuine consensus among well-informed scientists on this topic is that the cause of the difference remains an open question." (Jensen, 1981a, p. 213).

Thomas Sowell wrote:

Professor Jensen pointed out back in 1969 that black children's IQ scores rose by 8 to 10 points after he met with them informally in a play room and then tested them again after they were more relaxed around him. He did this because "I felt these children were really brighter than their IQ would indicate." What a shame that others seem to have less confidence in black children than Professor Jensen has had.[12]

By 1994, the time of The Bell Curve's publishing, Jensen had received $1.1 million from the Pioneer Fund,[15][16] an organization frequently described as racist and "white supremacist" in nature.[17][18][19][20] The fund contributed a total of $3.5 million to researchers cited in The Bell Curve's most controversial chapter "that suggests some races are naturally smarter than others" with Jensen's works being cited twenty-three times in the book's bibliography.

Lisa Suzuki and Joshua Aronson of New York University claimed in 2005 that Jensen has largely ignored evidence that fails to support his position that IQ test score gaps represent a genetic racial hierarchy unwaveringly for over 30 years.

According to Gould, Jensen uses heritability to measure differences between populations[citation needed]. Gould also disagrees with Jensen's belief that IQ tests measure a real variable, g, or "the general factor common to a large number of cognitive abilities" which can be measured along a unilinear scale.

This is a claim most closely identified with Charles Spearman. According to Gould, Jensen misunderstood the research of L. L. Thurstone to ultimately support this claim; Gould, however, argues that Thurstone's factor analysis of intelligence revealed g to be an illusion (1981: 159; 13-314). Gould criticizes Jensen's sources including his use of Catharine Cox's 1926 Genetic Studies of Genius, which examines historiometrically the IQs of historic intellectuals after their deaths (Gould 1981: 153-154).

Socioeconomic status turns out to be the best predictor of your I.Q. score,” Sonja C. Grover, an educational psychologist at Lakehead University in Ontario, said on Wednesday. “Socioeconomic status has to do with your quality of schooling, the quality of the teachers that you’re exposed to. Many people who do poorly on an I.Q. test have a very poor fund of general knowledge, but it doesn’t mean that they’re not intelligent.”

So we have a kook that has no education in Biology OR genetics,that was paid handsomely by a racist organization whose sole purpose is to forward pseudo-scientific racism and "voila" we have "scientific evidence."

No training in genetics or biology yet he bases his findings on those areas of studies???
Color me shocked.

Too bad he chose to consciously ignore the other forms of testing that invalidate his claims.
He disputes those that actually are trained in the field that he has no training in.

Since 2002, Rushton has been president of the Pioneer Fund, which has for decades funded dubious studies linking race to characteristics like criminality, sexuality and intelligence. Pioneer has long promoted eugenics, or the “science” of creating “better” humans through selective breeding. Set up in 1937 and headed by Nazi sympathizers, the group strove to “improve the character of the American people” through eugenics and procreation by people of white colonial stock. Pioneer has financed a number of leading race scientists, lavishing large sums each year on those who work to “prove” inherent racial differences that the vast majority of scientists regard as nonsense.

Wow, so a racist believes others are less intelligent??..color me shocked again.
You're spitting into the wind. Everyone knows the truth regardless, but many are too PC or too polite to state the overwhelmingly obvious. Cutting and pasting refutations of this and that and playing the race card is not going to change a thing.

That's life.

So if the study is true and if you compare blacks to whites, latinos and Asians you could easily see the study has merit. However, if you are willing to take the study as truthful that black are genetically stronger than the other races, you can't dismiss the studies that black are genetically less intelligent than their white, Asian and even Hispanic counter-part. I think white are also genetically prone to violence, but I think blacks are more genetically prone to violence.

If you want to state a study that finds blacks genetically physically superior, then you have to put merit in the studies that find them genetically less intelligent and more prone to violence.

Simple reading comprehension would do you a world of good. The study found genetic defects in Europeans that have been mostly weeded out Africans. To my knowledge there is no gene that has been identified for human intelligence. Your post is full of irrational logic loops since there is no identified intelligence gene there has been zero valid studies regarding it.

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g).
Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities.
Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

Brain Size Differences.
Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

Hate to break it to you but this has already been debunked and rather thoroughly. You wrote all that but have consistently failed to explain who put white people in charge of determining what constitutes intelligence? You also cannot show me one test that takes into account a persons psychological state when taking the test and how that affects their performance? All you have to do to convince me is to prove those 2 things.

Thomas Sowell wrote:

Color me shocked.

You're spitting into the wind. Everyone knows the truth regardless, but many are too PC or too polite to state the overwhelmingly obvious. Cutting and pasting refutations of this and that and playing the race card is not going to change a thing.

That's life.

I see you have nothing to back your "opinion", never mind I doubt that you would...lol.

Playing the race card...that seems to be your forte...and failing.

Brain Size Differences.

Hate to break it to you but this has already been debunked and rather thoroughly. You wrote all that but have consistently failed to explain who put white people in charge of determining what constitutes intelligence? You also cannot show me one test that takes into account a persons psychological state when taking the test and how that affects their performance? All you have to do to convince me is to prove those 2 things.

What they also dance around is that the so called I.Q. tests measures a very limited and defined type of intelligence and not over all intelligence.

So their "scientific" basis for the Bell Curve and race based intelligence is based on a racist with no training in Biology or Genetics, yet holding himself out as a scientist in those fields.

Further he was bank rolled by an organization that was founded on the principle of racism and White superiority, so surprisingly :eek: he discovered a "scientific" rationale to say that Whites are more intelligent than Blacks, all the while dismissing and failing to print in his books all the intelligence tests that disproved his hypothesis.

That's life.

I see you have nothing to back your "opinion", never mind I doubt that you would...lol.

It is not a matter of opinion, it is clearly a matter of fact.

Brain Size Differences.

What they also dance around is that the so called I.Q. tests measures a very limited and defined type of intelligence and not over all intelligence.

So their "scientific" basis for the Bell Curve and race based intelligence is based on a racist with no training in Biology or Genetics, yet holding himself out as a scientist in those fields.

Further he was bank rolled by an organization that was founded on the principle of racism and White superiority, so surprisingly :eek: he discovered a "scientific" rationale to say that Whites are more intelligent than Blacks, all the while dismissing and failing to print in his books all the intelligence tests that disproved his hypothesis.

Here is some interesting article on IQ.

Child IQ ? Why Confidence Matters | Brain Blogger

“Test anxiety” might assume dramatic proportions when it is examined within the broader context of an individual’s relationship to the world in general. It might be argued that the environment affects one’s confidence in one’s intellectual abilities in a significant way, simply because an intellectually stimulating environment is known to enhance intelligence to for a curious child, and curiosity is an aspect of a confident child. And, more curious children are more confident than ones with a restricted vision.

Does IQ Test Really Measure Intelligence?

Single tests that measure intelligence quotient, or IQ, may become a thing of the past.

A new study of more than 100,000 participants suggests that there may be at least three distinct components of intelligence. So you could not give a single, unified score for all of them.

I think everyone already knows except the cave simians here that the concept for IQ tests begin as a way to justify eugenics.

Cracking The Learning Code - A Brief and Ugly History of Intelligence Testing

Galton was the first scientist to develop methods that made it possible to test members of the human species and then rank them in terms of what he believed to be their intellectual powers. Why did he want to test and rank humans? So he could breed a superior race.

Most blacks will never be equal until they stop being victims.

Not that simple. Even if blacks stopped playing the victim role, they would still be inferior. They don't have the intelligence of whites and asians and the evidence for that is overwhelming.

In fact that's why blacks claim victimhoold. They know full well they can't make it on ability and have to be given special treatment.

I can't disagree with that, however there are a few exceptions.

Actually I will post this link because it will make you more enraged. :lol:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

So whites are genetically inferior yet whites have build the most significant and advanced societies the world has ever known.

So whites are genetically inferior yet whites have build the most significant and advanced societies the world has ever known.

According to Asslips, the black man taught the white man everything he knows. Yet he can't explain why the blackest of countries are the poorest.

That's life.

It is not a matter of opinion, it is clearly a matter of fact.

Proof???...I see no credible links in your prior opinion nor this one.
How surprising....

Whites have built nothing without the foundation Black people provided by teaching them math, writing, and astronomy and or had direct participation in. I cant think of one single thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back