If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

You have proven that "your field" is subjective. You claim your field every time a discussion comes up as if that makes you less laughable. :lol:

I keep asking a very simple question. Show me one IQ test that takes a person psychological state into account. If thats your field it shouldn't be hard to do right?

I smell b.s.!!!!

Everytime welfare queen posts someone has to clean up behind her. I think she needs depends.

So sad. No facts. Nothing. :(

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Where is black africa on the map?

I know blacks that are scientists and businessmen who are superior in mental capacity to you, does that mean you are sub-human or sub-black? I know whites who sing and dance and play sports. True in both America and Africa.

That idiot said the same thing about the "tech" field.

I posted examples of Black tech inventors, company Presidents, CEOs, etc.
He scurried like a roach in sunlight.

A certain segment of the White population has always been coddled, now that they have to stand on their own feet, the minorities are very frightening.

Heh.. minorities and women never frightened me, but it sure pissed me off to hell and back when the companies I worked for promoted and hired people based solely on race and/or gender to adhere to required government AA guidelines. Sucks when your government is forcing racism and gender bias for employment decisions.

I smell b.s.!!!!

Everytime welfare queen posts someone has to clean up behind her. I think she needs depends.

You see I asked where his info came from and now he disappears...haha.
Easy to disprove b.s. that comes off the run of the mill "I hate Black People" sites.

Post-graduate degree and 25 years experience in testing. And your credentials.....:lol: Believe what you want. The facts are the facts and they are well known. If you don't choose to accept them I could give a shit. The poverty, lack of education, and violence of both American blacks and blacks in Africa speaks for itself. Look the other way if you want, or continue to blame whites....makes no difference to me. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for stating the already known fact that Africans provided the foundation whites learned from. I have explained before that the definition of poor is subjective. I can live in a tent and consider my self rich. Since your definition of poor has no merit in someone elses world your characterization of black countries being poor is silly.

If we are taking your definition to help you out with understanding then we have to note the interference of Europeans in the Black countries. Show me a Black country that was not occupied by white people and to this day has not interference from whites. There is your common denominator. Before whites Blacks built several large rich civilizations. In fact the wealthiest human that ever existed was from West Africa.

You say it's a fact but the evidence that's all around us contradicts it.

Have to go back to the 14th century huh? And how did he get his wealth? Through the use of slavery.

You can try to spin it all you want and the fact that you continue to blame the white man proves you will always be a victim.

Only simpletons take things at eyesight value and base their beliefs on it. Intellectuals delve into the myriad of factors associated with each phenomenon. One would think with all that time you spent as a convict you would have cracked a book or two. Being a convict pretty much excludes you from this conversation anyway. Only the dumbest of white people end up in prison. The system is set up for you to beat any prison time. Please refrain from posting on things better left to your superiors.

Only an idiot fails to see the evidence right in front of them.

Just look at the many cities that have had black mayors and see how they are all bankrupt or near bankrupt. Look at the many civil exams that have to be "dumbed down" so that blacks can pass them. The list goes on......

Prove it??...

The losing segment of intellectually inferior Whites have already proved it.
Why else would so-called more intelligent people spend an inordinate time bemoaning the loss of Privilege in society, the classroom, work place.

More an more Hispanic and Black millionaires, CEOs, CFOs, corporate executives and entrepreneurs.

They got that way through education now that most of the artificial barriers are being over come.

What do Whites who can't compete do?

Start and post on:
Stupid Front
Council Conservative Citizens
Chimp Out
etc.

Why aren't we starting such stupid and factually devoid web sites?...we are too busy succeeding.

If you didn't know it was true, you wouldn't be on this site trying to prove how "superior" you are.

Was the question to difficult for you to understand?

I'm still waiting on that proof.

The above posted web sites proved my point, your intellectual inability to comprehend it, further proves my point.

No they don't.

Easy to disprove b.s. that comes off the run of the mill "I hate Black People" sites.

Post-graduate degree and 25 years experience in testing. And your credentials.....:lol: Believe what you want. The facts are the facts and they are well known. If you don't choose to accept them I could give a shit. The poverty, lack of education, and violence of both American blacks and blacks in Africa speaks for itself. Look the other way if you want, or continue to blame whites....makes no difference to me. :)
The "credentials" among the reactionaries in this thread are their examples and anecdotes.

Thanks for stating the already known fact that Africans provided the foundation whites learned from. I have explained before that the definition of poor is subjective. I can live in a tent and consider my self rich. Since your definition of poor has no merit in someone elses world your characterization of black countries being poor is silly.

If we are taking your definition to help you out with understanding then we have to note the interference of Europeans in the Black countries. Show me a Black country that was not occupied by white people and to this day has not interference from whites. There is your common denominator. Before whites Blacks built several large rich civilizations. In fact the wealthiest human that ever existed was from West Africa.

Have to go back to the 14th century huh? And how did he get his wealth? Through the use of slavery.

You can try to spin it all you want and the fact that you continue to blame the white man proves you will always be a victim.

Sorry but your ignorance on the effect of colonialism on every racial group on the planet is testament to your ignorance not ours.

Ignorance is ignoring the obvious. Most blacks have been playing the victim for most of their lives.

There are three races on this planet and I am only referring to one.

Sorry but your ignorance on the effect of colonialism on every racial group on the planet is testament to your ignorance not ours.

Ignorance is ignoring the obvious. Most blacks have been playing the victim for most of their lives.

There are three races on this planet and I am only referring to one.

So you do admit that you are so stupid that you are ignorant of the effect of colonialism on every race on the planet.

Really it's not news to most of us...

The "credentials" among the reactionaries in this thread are their examples and anecdotes.

HAHAHA!!!!!...testing what????

Again, where's the link to that garbage you posted.

Only simpletons take things at eyesight value and base their beliefs on it. Intellectuals delve into the myriad of factors associated with each phenomenon. One would think with all that time you spent as a convict you would have cracked a book or two. Being a convict pretty much excludes you from this conversation anyway. Only the dumbest of white people end up in prison. The system is set up for you to beat any prison time. Please refrain from posting on things better left to your superiors.

Only an idiot fails to see the evidence right in front of them.

Just look at the many cities that have had black mayors and see how they are all bankrupt or near bankrupt. Look at the many civil exams that have to be "dumbed down" so that blacks can pass them. The list goes on......

Impossible for you to be college educated, you can't be this stupid; you are near illiterate.

Cities with Black mayors are overwhelmingly cities that have experienced massive de-industrialization and a loss of business tax base. White suburbs in Michigan are experiencing the rise in crime and other pathologies now that outer-suburbs have sucked away business and industry from inner ring suburbs.

Are all Texans as stupid and uneducated as you???

Please don't ever use your i.q. to claim some sort of racial advantage, your performance on this board speaks for itself.

From your comments you cant possibly have a post graduate degree in anything. I doubt you have obtained your GED. BTW Try harder to convince us you dont care after posting all of that. No one believes that you dont care for even a minute. :lol:

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Where is black africa on the map?

I know blacks that are scientists and businessmen who are superior in mental capacity to you, does that mean you are sub-human or sub-black? I know whites who sing and dance and play sports. True in both America and Africa.

That idiot said the same thing about the "tech" field.

I posted examples of Black tech inventors, company Presidents, CEOs, etc.
He scurried like a roach in sunlight.

A certain segment of the White population has always been coddled, now that they have to stand on their own feet, the minorities are very frightening.

Whats really funny is that I would bet anything I would smoke all of them in a technology test.

From your comments you cant possibly have a post graduate degree in anything. I doubt you have obtained your GED. BTW Try harder to convince us you dont care after posting all of that. No one believes that you dont care for even a minute. :lol:

I'm still waiting for that coward to post the link to that garbage site, so that I can make a bigger fool of him.

If these posters are proof of intellectual superiority, I must be a freaking Einstein..lol!!!

I'm still waiting for that coward to post the link to that garbage site, so that I can make a bigger fool of him.

If these posters are proof of intellectual superiority, I must be a freaking Einstein..lol!!!

These clowns will definitely bolster your self esteem. Thats one of the reasons I post on this site. These guys are retarded monkeys running around bumping into each other. its easy to get them doing jumping jacks and they cant figure out why. :lol:

The inanities aside and back on topic. Blacks, wherever they are found are at the very bottom of the barrel. To label that fact as racism is to ignore reality and serves nothing except soothing fragile egos.

Does anyone honestly think that thrashing around for convoluted excuses for abject failure can be accepted?

The only thing I've heard from someone ostensibly "white", is that why would any black vote Republican for being honest.

[.

Lots of cities have dropped exams entirely and replaced them with interviews!!! They found out the black applicants can't even read the questions on an exam let alone answer them.

These clowns will definitely bolster your self esteem. Thats one of the reasons I post on this site. These guys are retarded monkeys running around bumping into each other. its easy to get them doing jumping jacks and they cant figure out why. :lol:

HAHAHA. The board notes you evade the issue and make childish personal attacks on the other side. Even you know blacks are mentally inferior.

HAHAHA. The board notes you evade the issue and make childish personal attacks on the other side. Even you know blacks are mentally inferior.

If you think that why are you such a ****????...I have asked you three times to post your evidence, so far nothing.

If the only thing you can produce is the "color of hate", you have simply failed, pick up your toys and exit the playground.

It's evidenced simply reading this board that I'm definitely not mentally inferior to you, to state otherwise is a hoot.

[.

Lots of cities have dropped exams entirely and replaced them with interviews!!! They found out the black applicants can't even read the questions on an exam let alone answer them.

How about a list of these cities, otherwise you simply appear to be another run of the mill scat eater.

Forum List

Back