If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

[.

Just look at the many cities that have had black mayors and see how they are all bankrupt or near bankrupt. Look at the many civil exams that have to be "dumbed down" so that blacks can pass them. The list goes on......

Lots of cities have dropped exams entirely and replaced them with interviews!!! They found out the black applicants can't even read the questions on an exam let alone answer them.

How about a list of these cities, otherwise you simply appear to be another run of the mill scat eater.

it's what the voices in his head are telling him.

[.

Just look at the many cities that have had black mayors and see how they are all bankrupt or near bankrupt. Look at the many civil exams that have to be "dumbed down" so that blacks can pass them. The list goes on......

Lots of cities have dropped exams entirely and replaced them with interviews!!! They found out the black applicants can't even read the questions on an exam let alone answer them.

How about a list of these cities, otherwise you simply appear to be another run of the mill scat eater.

here is one

Boston another

Holder?s Justice Dept. Forcing the ?Dumbing Down? of Police Tests
\
BTW Einstein was white

Last edited:

Lots of cities have dropped exams entirely and replaced them with interviews!!!
They found out the black applicants can't even read the questions on an exam let alone answer them.

here is one

Boston another

Holder?s Justice Dept. Forcing the ?Dumbing Down? of Police Tests
\
BTW Einstein was white

I see reading comprehension isn't your forte, so I have bolded the sentence in question, the one that seemed to zone right over your head...lol.

So according to you, Dayton no longer has a Civil Service exam.
Gee, either I can't read or you are illiterate...which is it???

Ahh, yes; Dayton indeed does have a written exam, guess those reading remedials didn't pay off for you.

Tell you what, since you blew that out your ass, I'll let you post the link where Boston doesn't have an exam, that way you will only look 50% the idiot and not 100%.

Btw, I know the race of Einstein.

Where is black africa on the map?

I know blacks that are scientists and businessmen who are superior in mental capacity to you, does that mean you are sub-human or sub-black? I know whites who sing and dance and play sports. True in both America and Africa.

That idiot said the same thing about the "tech" field.

I posted examples of Black tech inventors, company Presidents, CEOs, etc.
He scurried like a roach in sunlight.

A certain segment of the White population has always been coddled, now that they have to stand on their own feet, the minorities are very frightening.

Whats really funny is that I would bet anything I would smoke all of them in a technology test.

You're right that is funny.

West Africa had its own empire BTW , the Benin Empire which was very warlike, had great copper and bronze casting techniques, had a system of taxation, had a great capitol city and was doing very well for itself until it was conquered by Britain .... hmmmm for no apparent good reason, but then again, Benin empire was created from conquest as well. Would have been interesting to see what africa would be like today had the Benin Empire survived intact.

Well if they are getting turned away at the door do they go to the bar down the street?

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

It's called EXPLOITATION by WHITES,have you NEVER READ ABOUT THE TRIANGLE OF TRADE........come back to me when you have put your BRAIN into GEAR:D

There are no blacks allowed in Valhalla.

Of course there are not.It is an imaginary hall in Norse mythology. I guess that you believe the planet Krypton exists as well?
Krypton is as real as racial equality.

I have no idea which race on average is superior, but putting people down gets us nowhere,
especialy in these united states. But if I believe in freedom and individualism then I believe
that any man no matter his race is capapble of great things if he puts in the WORK

Of course there are not.It is an imaginary hall in Norse mythology. I guess that you believe the planet Krypton exists as well?
Krypton is as real as racial equality.

I have no idea which race on average is superior, but putting people down gets us nowhere,
especialy in these united states. But if I believe in freedom and individualism then I believe
that any man no matter his race is capapble of great things if he puts in the WORK

Agreed on the freedom and individualism bit, we need to airdrop a copies of atlas shrugged into every black community across America, that will turn things around.

As far as Africa compared to wetern civlization goes.... I think that Africans lived very eficiently off the land for thousands of years. Societies morph and adapt as they need to .... or people migrate away
but take the Masai people for example, they were cattle herders for maybe a thousand years, I believe going back to the time of the Romans. They lived off their cattle and always had enough all they had to do was move the cows to new pastures but they had no reason to change. And today at least the ones in
Tanzania are living pretty much like they always have. That doesnt mean they were not smart ... you cant be a dumb ass and go kill a Lion with a spear or survive their environment at all ... actually I would imagine their environment would tend to weed out the dumb ones.

But anyway, its my opinion that there are many smart people in Africa but they have been forced to adapt to western ideas while still trying to come out of tribalism and their having trouble overcoming
those divisions, as well as the Arabs and Indians and European colonialism. For Africa its not going to happen all at once and there is no way it wont be a painful process.

Leave it to simpletons to trot out discredited information. The author has been thoroughly debunked as a kook and a sexual pervert.

In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation, and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits.

Now head of the race science outfit the Pioneer Fund, Rushton’s position puts him in control of substantial funds that he doles out to his fellow academic racists.

Although his training is unrelated to biology or genetics, Rushton has not hesitated to spread his controversial opinions far and wide, especially through his major published work, Race, Evolution and Behavior.

Jensen argued that his claims had been misunderstood:

...nowhere have I "claimed" an "innate deficiency" of intelligence in blacks. My position on this question is clearly spelled out in my most recent book: "The plain fact is that at present there exists no scientifically satisfactory explanation for the differences between the IQ distributions in the black and white populations. The only genuine consensus among well-informed scientists on this topic is that the cause of the difference remains an open question." (Jensen, 1981a, p. 213).

Thomas Sowell wrote:

Professor Jensen pointed out back in 1969 that black children's IQ scores rose by 8 to 10 points after he met with them informally in a play room and then tested them again after they were more relaxed around him. He did this because "I felt these children were really brighter than their IQ would indicate." What a shame that others seem to have less confidence in black children than Professor Jensen has had.[12]

By 1994, the time of The Bell Curve's publishing, Jensen had received $1.1 million from the Pioneer Fund,[15][16] an organization frequently described as racist and "white supremacist" in nature.[17][18][19][20] The fund contributed a total of $3.5 million to researchers cited in The Bell Curve's most controversial chapter "that suggests some races are naturally smarter than others" with Jensen's works being cited twenty-three times in the book's bibliography.

Lisa Suzuki and Joshua Aronson of New York University claimed in 2005 that Jensen has largely ignored evidence that fails to support his position that IQ test score gaps represent a genetic racial hierarchy unwaveringly for over 30 years.

According to Gould, Jensen uses heritability to measure differences between populations[citation needed]. Gould also disagrees with Jensen's belief that IQ tests measure a real variable, g, or "the general factor common to a large number of cognitive abilities" which can be measured along a unilinear scale.

This is a claim most closely identified with Charles Spearman. According to Gould, Jensen misunderstood the research of L. L. Thurstone to ultimately support this claim; Gould, however, argues that Thurstone's factor analysis of intelligence revealed g to be an illusion (1981: 159; 13-314). Gould criticizes Jensen's sources including his use of Catharine Cox's 1926 Genetic Studies of Genius, which examines historiometrically the IQs of historic intellectuals after their deaths (Gould 1981: 153-154).

Socioeconomic status turns out to be the best predictor of your I.Q. score,” Sonja C. Grover, an educational psychologist at Lakehead University in Ontario, said on Wednesday. “Socioeconomic status has to do with your quality of schooling, the quality of the teachers that you’re exposed to. Many people who do poorly on an I.Q. test have a very poor fund of general knowledge, but it doesn’t mean that they’re not intelligent.”

So we have a kook that has no education in Biology OR genetics,that was paid handsomely by a racist organization whose sole purpose is to forward pseudo-scientific racism and "voila" we have "scientific evidence."

No training in genetics or biology yet he bases his findings on those areas of studies???
Color me shocked.

Too bad he chose to consciously ignore the other forms of testing that invalidate his claims.
He disputes those that actually are trained in the field that he has no training in.

Since 2002, Rushton has been president of the Pioneer Fund, which has for decades funded dubious studies linking race to characteristics like criminality, sexuality and intelligence. Pioneer has long promoted eugenics, or the “science” of creating “better” humans through selective breeding. Set up in 1937 and headed by Nazi sympathizers, the group strove to “improve the character of the American people” through eugenics and procreation by people of white colonial stock. Pioneer has financed a number of leading race scientists, lavishing large sums each year on those who work to “prove” inherent racial differences that the vast majority of scientists regard as nonsense.

Wow, so a racist believes others are less intelligent??..color me shocked again.

Black supremacist hogwash.

Source?
Link?

Simple reading comprehension would do you a world of good. The study found genetic defects in Europeans that have been mostly weeded out Africans. To my knowledge there is no gene that has been identified for human intelligence. Your post is full of irrational logic loops since there is no identified intelligence gene there has been zero valid studies regarding it.

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores.
East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g).
Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities.
Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

Brain Size Differences.
Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Trans-Racial Adoption Studies.
Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

Racial Admixture Studies.
Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race.
Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits.
East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins.
East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data?
Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

Hate to break it to you but this has already been debunked and rather thoroughly. You wrote all that but have consistently failed to explain who put white people in charge of determining what constitutes intelligence? You also cannot show me one test that takes into account a persons psychological state when taking the test and how that affects their performance? All you have to do to convince me is to prove those 2 things.

You haven't refuted or debunked anything. Just because you say "nuh uh" and "white people are racists", doesn't remove the facts presented to you.. you have no links, no sources, no proof.

So.... you deny that IQ is real and that negroes have the lowest average of the three main races, you deny that negroes commit disproportionate amounts of crime, you deny that negroes lead in percentage on welfare, in prison, unemployed, school dropout rates, you essentially deny everything that has been proven facts regarding negro dysfunction and failure.

Since you offer no valid contrary evidence, it is resolved then, that negroes have the lowest average IQ among the three main races.

Forum List

Back