If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

A black, a jew, and mexican walk into a bar, the bartender says, get the fuck out.

You forgot the rest of the joke.

The Bartender tells the Black, Jew and Mexican, " I've got a bunch of stupid assed grown men who believe in norse fairy tales!!"

No, you got it wrong, afterwards, they laughed at the notion of racial equality. It is a race realist/hbd bar.

If you don't have the right phenotype, you aren't allowed.

I can tell from your posts you are the wrong phenotype.

Naw, you got it wrong, later on the bartender had an after hours party with all his Black friends laughing at idiots wearing norse costumes...

Last edited by a moderator:
IQ tests measure assimilation not intelligence. You cant prove otherwise.
I don't have to. Many types of IQ tests already exist and their function and reliability is well known.

The IQ test is supposed to determine intelligence.

IQ is a standardized test accepted world wide as a way to measure relative intelligence.

it isn't called the "account for all variables" test. It's an IQ test.

It doesnt matter where its accepted.

Right..the entire scientific world is wrong and you are correct.

That's plausible.

It was accepted that white people were genetically superior and we already know how far off the mark they were with that one. :lol:

Accepted by who?

When?

Yeah you do have to. Prove it or you are just voicing your wrong opinion.

I already told you accepted doesnt cut it. Try a little harder to actual refute.

If you cant get accurate results how is the test working? Are you really that stupid?

The entire scientific community? Plenty of scientist dispute the validity of the IQ test.

The same scientific community. Look it up if you need specifics.

I don't have to. Many types of IQ tests already exist and their function and reliability is well known.

IQ is a standardized test accepted world wide as a way to measure relative intelligence.

That's plausible.

It was accepted that white people were genetically superior and we already know how far off the mark they were with that one. :lol:

Accepted by who?

When?

I already told you accepted doesnt cut it. Try a little harder to actual refute.

If you cant get accurate results how is the test working? Are you really that stupid?

The entire scientific community? Plenty of scientist dispute the validity of the IQ test.

Naw he won't prove it....the racist never anticipated actual science to destroy the rantings of insecure penis envy driven racists..lol.

Can you imagine this guy walking up to you in the mall and asking to measure your dick??
Better yet, how is he going to measure your nut jump???...did he give hand jobs??

Too bad your whole false sense of superiority is based on a sexual pervert who was paid by an racist organization to peddle fodder to White fools.

Your blog "source" is incorrect.

Better yet, let's see your sources that say what I posted is false.

IQblacks

Flynn effect

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

Must suck to be a racist right about now, must suck even harder to be a stupid racist.
I'll defer to your superior experience at "sucking", "racism" and "stupidity".

You got me on all of those.

No wonder your title of rotaloser has stuck.

Yes, I'm crushed. You're killing me. :lol:

tis a blow I fear I may have to struggle mightily to overcome. Hopefully I won't be permanently scarred. :doubt:

That's plausible.

Accepted by who?

When?

Naw he won't prove it....the racist never anticipated actual science to destroy the rantings of insecure penis envy driven racists..lol.

Can you imagine this guy walking up to you in the mall and asking to measure your dick??
Better yet, how is he going to measure your nut jump???...did he give hand jobs??

You guys are fascinated by male sex organs, aren't you? :gay: :suck:

IQ tests are 'fundamentally flawed' and using them alone to measure intelligence is a 'fallacy', study finds - Science - News - The Independent

The scientists found that no single component, or IQ, could explain all the variations revealed by the tests. The researcher then analysed the brain circuitry of 16 participants with a hospital MRI scanner and found that the three separate components corresponded to three distinct patterns of neural activity in the brain.
“It has always seemed to be odd that we like to call the human brain the most complex known object in the Universe, yet many of us are still prepared to accept that we can measure brain function by doing a few so-called IQ tests,” Dr Highfield said.

That's plausible.

Accepted by who?

When?

Proving it is beyond his comprehension. He is still stuck on "well someone told me so it must be true" He has no independent thought and lets other retards direct his life.

Now that i think about it white guys are always trying to take a peek in public restrooms.

As far as Africa compared to wetern civlization goes.... I think that Africans lived very eficiently off the land for thousands of years. Societies morph and adapt as they need to .... or people migrate away
but take the Masai people for example, they were cattle herders for maybe a thousand years, I believe going back to the time of the Romans. They lived off their cattle and always had enough all they had to do was move the cows to new pastures but they had no reason to change. And today at least the ones in
Tanzania are living pretty much like they always have. That doesnt mean they were not smart ... you cant be a dumb ass and go kill a Lion with a spear or survive their environment at all ... actually I would imagine their environment would tend to weed out the dumb ones.

But anyway, its my opinion that there are many smart people in Africa but they have been forced to adapt to western ideas while still trying to come out of tribalism and their having trouble overcoming
those divisions, as well as the Arabs and Indians and European colonialism. For Africa its not going to happen all at once and there is no way it wont be a painful process.

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to and survive your environment. Africans have done that since time immortal. Thats what they are built to do via natural selection. The influx of western philosophy casts a shadow over every part of the world and corrupts the natural processes already in place. Until western philosophy is abandoned Africa will struggle in some countries. Sometimes you have to go back to come up.

Well, I think to abandon Western philosphy in Africa may require more civil wars which is what they definitly do not need. To many in the big cities hvae embraced our ways and our technology. No matter what people think the way will continue to be forward. The problem is it was all to soon for them and colonialists never bothered to consider the intricasies of
African societies before they upended them. So now Africans have so much to haash out amongst themselves before they can advance to their true potential.

They are fighting against tribal baises and I know from 2nd hand experience, in places like Mombassa they are still hiring witch doctors to settle scores and other purposes.That thinking doesnt mesh to well with the western ways but it well happen its just going to take a long time and vary from country to country. I guess it really is up to them, but with foreign investment comes foreign influence these days ... and then you still have the push of Islam from the north to factor in. In the end it looks like a mess but there are different answers for different regions. First and foremost they need peace before all the other advancement can really take place

Too bad your whole false sense of superiority is based on a sexual pervert who was paid by an racist organization to peddle fodder to White fools.

Your blog "source" is incorrect.

You haven't proven it incorrect in anyway, try again...

IQblacks

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the

HAHA!!!...so you are trying to pass off these paid amateurs off as scientific proof...HAHA!!!!
I already chronicled Jenson's lack of any education in biology or genetics, yet you are still trying to pass him off as legitimate??..lol

Try somebody not paid and bought off by the pioneer fund.

Flynn effect

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

Source:

Home | Using A Personal Alarm

Even the source has cut and run.....rotaloser, you gotta try harder

Must suck to be a racist right about now, must suck even harder to be a stupid racist.
I'll defer to your superior experience at "sucking", "racism" and "stupidity".

You got me on all of those.
You are correct I did catch you on all those...now if you give them up maybe you can get somewhere.

Yes, I'm crushed. You're killing me. :lol:

tis a blow I fear I may have to struggle mightily to overcome. Hopefully I won't be permanently scarred. :doubt:

Do you enjoy the role of loser???...rotaloser.

Last edited:

Nope, we aren't like your hero, the fake scientist Rushton. We don't walk around asking strange men to show their dicks and ejaculate for us.
Did he measure you???..lol.

First, you obviously are ignorant if you believe that the standard I.Q. test measures intelligence.

The military doesn't use I.Q. tests, another stupid statement on your part.

Now for the links, please tell us which are from "Black Supremacist" sites. This should be fun..

Rushton had NO DEGREES IN BIOLOGY OR GENETICS:
He returned to England for university, receiving a B.Sc. in psychology from Birkbeck College at the University of London in 1970, and, in 1973, his Ph.D. from the London School of Economics for work on altruism in children.

J. Philippe Rushton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dr. Rushton returned to England and earned a B.Sc. in psychology from Birkbeck College at the University of London in 1970 and in 1973 received his Ph.D. from the London School of Economics for work on altruism in children.
The University of Western Ontario

Rushton was funded by an organization establish on racism and attempting to make it science:
the Pioneer Fund, described by the London Sunday Telegraph (3/12/89) as a "neo-Nazi organization closely integrated with the far right in American politics." The fund's mission is to promote eugenics, a philosophy that maintains that "genetically unfit" individuals or races are a threat to society.

The Pioneer Fund was set up in 1937 by Wickliffe Draper, a millionaire who advocated sending blacks back to Africa. The foundation's charter set forth the group's missions as "racial betterment" and aid for people "deemed to be descended primarily from white persons who settled in the original 13 states prior to the adoption of the Constitution of the United States." (In 1985, after Pioneer Fund grant recipients began receiving political heat, the charter was slightly amended to play down the race angle--GQ, 11/94.)
Racism Resurgent ? FAIR

Established in 1937 by wealthy businessman Wickliffe Draper, the nonprofit Pioneer Fund has long been accused of misusing social science to fuel the politics of oppression by supporting research that seeks to establish the genetic and intellectual inferiority of blacks.

Although the Pioneer Fund denies its ties to any political agenda, this powerful and provocative volume reveals the truth behind their long history of clandestine activities. The Funding of Scientific Racism examines for the first time archival correspondence that incriminates the fund’s major players, revealing links to a Klansman’s crusade to repatriate blacks, as well as efforts to reverse the Brown decision, prevent passage of the Civil Rights Act, and implement a system of racially segregated private schools.
UI Press | William H. Tucker | The Funding of Scientific Racism: Wickliffe Draper and the Pioneer Fund

Rushton was a paid employee of the pioneer fund:
The Pioneer Fund is an American non-profit foundation established in 1937 "to advance the scientific study of heredity and human differences."

From 2002 until his death in October 2012, the fund was headed by psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton.

Pioneer Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fund's grantees and publications have generated controversy including the 1994 publication of The Bell Curve, which drew heavily from Pioneer-funded research. The fund has also been criticized for its ties to eugenics.
Pioneer Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rushton was paid by racists to produce a pseudo-scientific excuse for racism:
J. PHILIPPE RUSHTON
For the past few years, University of Western Ontario psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton has replaced Jensen as the top individual beneficiary of Pioneer largess. Since 1981 he has benefited from more than a million dollars in Pioneer grants. Rushton argues that behavioral differences among blacks, whites, and Asians are the result of evolutionary variations in their reproductive strategies.

Leading Grant Recipients, 1994-1996

University of Western Ontario (J. Philippe Rushton) $334,405

When Draper first founded the Fund in 1937, he was looking for "useful science." He was convinced that scientists had the answers he was looking for, but were too timid to admit the truth of race differences, Negro inferiority and the value of eugenics.
ISAR - Searchlight Post

Rushton and Lynn were/are sexual perverts:
The Pseudoscience of Race Differences in Penis Size
Lynn’s (2013) proposal is based on the theories of the late J. Philippe Rushton.

Rushton (who's gotten more than $770,000 from Pioneer) has transformed the Victorian science of cranial measurement into a sexual fetish--measuring not only head and brain size, but also the size of breasts, buttocks and genitals. "It's a trade-off: More brain or more penis. You can't have everything," he told Rolling Stone's Adam Miller (10/20/94), explaining his philosophy of evolution.

Rushton was reprimanded by his school, the University of Western Ontario, for accosting people in a local shopping mall and asking them how big their penises were and how far they could ejaculate. "A zoologist doesn't need permission to study squirrels in his backyard," he groused (Rolling Stone, 10/20/94).
J. Philippe Rushton, author of controversial essay on race and brain size, dies at 68 - Democratic Underground

While simultaneously defending his academic freedom, University of Western Ontario officials twice reprimanded Rushton for conducting research on human subjects in 1988 without required prior approval, according to a Southern Poverty Law Center profile of Rushton. In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation and number of sex partners. - See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

So, which of these sites is a "Black Supremacist" site?...haha.

I told you before, making you look stupid shouldn't be this easy...or fun.

So, if you want more links I have them, I don't depend on one source.

So Rotaloser, get back with me when you get new instructions from Stupid Front Command..

Blogs and message board posts (Democratic Underground?..LMAO) don't = refutation.

Keep swinging.

No need to keep swinging, you are the only fool that hasen't noticed the ball knocked out the park.

Let's help you regain some measure of credibility, dispute even one item or source that I listed and I'll give two more to support it....

Well, it's evident you have no credible rebuttal...

Nope, we aren't like your hero, the fake scientist Rushton. We don't walk around asking strange men to show their dicks and ejaculate for us.

Did you ever read Black Like Me? Its a book about a white guy who lives as a Black guy back in the days before Civil Rights. Some of his accounts match up with what my grandfather told me about how weird white guys are about the Black sexual organs.

Did you ever read Black Like Me? Its a book about a white guy who lives as a Black guy back in the days before Civil Rights. Some of his accounts match up with what my grandfather told me about how weird white guys are about the Black sexual organs.

Could be that's the source of rotaloser's angst...does it really boil down to penis envy.

His hero the fake scientist Rushton had another pet theory, this one was also thoroughly debunked..ready for it.

The bigger your dick, the smaller your brain and that Black men have bigger dicks than Whites.

Swear, that's one of his scientific "theories."

As far as Africa compared to wetern civlization goes.... I think that Africans lived very eficiently off the land for thousands of years. Societies morph and adapt as they need to .... or people migrate away
but take the Masai people for example, they were cattle herders for maybe a thousand years, I believe going back to the time of the Romans. They lived off their cattle and always had enough all they had to do was move the cows to new pastures but they had no reason to change. And today at least the ones in
Tanzania are living pretty much like they always have. That doesnt mean they were not smart ... you cant be a dumb ass and go kill a Lion with a spear or survive their environment at all ... actually I would imagine their environment would tend to weed out the dumb ones.

But anyway, its my opinion that there are many smart people in Africa but they have been forced to adapt to western ideas while still trying to come out of tribalism and their having trouble overcoming
those divisions, as well as the Arabs and Indians and European colonialism. For Africa its not going to happen all at once and there is no way it wont be a painful process.

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to and survive your environment. Africans have done that since time immortal. Thats what they are built to do via natural selection. The influx of western philosophy casts a shadow over every part of the world and corrupts the natural processes already in place. Until western philosophy is abandoned Africa will struggle in some countries. Sometimes you have to go back to come up.

Well, I think to abandon Western philosphy in Africa may require more civil wars which is what they definitly do not need. To many in the big cities hvae embraced our ways and our technology. No matter what people think the way will continue to be forward. The problem is it was all to soon for them and colonialists never bothered to consider the intricasies of
African societies before they upended them. So now Africans have so much to haash out amongst themselves before they can advance to their true potential.

They are fighting against tribal baises and I know from 2nd hand experience, in places like Mombassa they are still hiring witch doctors to settle scores and other purposes.That thinking doesnt mesh to well with the western ways but it well happen its just going to take a long time and vary from country to country. I guess it really is up to them, but with foreign investment comes foreign influence these days ... and then you still have the push of Islam from the north to factor in. In the end it looks like a mess but there are different answers for different regions. First and foremost they need peace before all the other advancement can really take place

Its definitely going to cause some pain as most of the African leaders are bought and paid for by Western sources. The ones that take the money do so on the contingency they will advance western philosophies while the ones that dont take the money are vilified.

Islam is originally a Black African religion anyway. The Middle Easterners have messed it up much like the Europeans have messed up Christianity..

American blacks have been victimized twice - First the horror of slavery, next was the isolation from the rest of American society via the soft bigotry of reduced expectations and constant excuse-making by those who claim to "care".

If we stopped isolating them and "protecting" them and just left them the hell alone to their own intelligence and abilities, we would soon see that skin pigmentation is absolutely irrelevant.

Leaving blacks alone has not worked in africa. When whites leave, the country falls apart. Happens every time. Blacks simply don't have the ability to create a first world country.

[

The IQ test is supposed to determine intelligence. If it cant account for all the variables its not doing its job.

It's not just IQ tests. It's everything. LSAT, ACT, GMAT, SAT, even cop and fireman tests. Blacks are always last. And don't tell us the tests are culturally biased unless you can explain why asians do so well on these same tests.

American blacks have been victimized twice - First the horror of slavery, next was the isolation from the rest of American society via the soft bigotry of reduced expectations and constant excuse-making by those who claim to "care".

If we stopped isolating them and "protecting" them and just left them the hell alone to their own intelligence and abilities, we would soon see that skin pigmentation is absolutely irrelevant.

Leaving blacks alone has not worked in africa. When whites leave, the country falls apart. Happens every time. Blacks simply don't have the ability to create a first world country.

sure they do!
Look at haiti..well..maybe not haiti..Kenya...no..not kenya..
Uganda...
no...liberia...
no...Sudan...
no...The Congo....
nigeria...no...
Rwanda...no...
Somalia...no...
zimbabwe (The country formerly known as Rhodesia)...no
namibia...no...
ethiopia...

chicago?
detroit?
memphis?
atlanta?
st. louis?
new orleans?
oakland?
birmingham?

...hell...maybe you're right. :badgrin:

[

The IQ test is supposed to determine intelligence. If it cant account for all the variables its not doing its job.

It's not just IQ tests. It's everything. LSAT, ACT, GMAT, SAT, even cop and fireman tests. Blacks are always last. And don't tell us the tests are culturally biased unless you can explain why asians do so well on these same tests.

asians be raciss, yo. :afro:

Forum List

Back