If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

[

IQ tests measure assimilation not intelligence. You cant prove otherwise.

The IQ test is supposed to determine intelligence. If it cant account for all the variables its not doing its job.

It's not just IQ tests. It's everything. LSAT, ACT, GMAT, SAT, even cop and fireman tests. Blacks are always last. And don't tell us the tests are culturally biased unless you can explain why asians do so well on these same tests.

See that you are desperate.

You based your whole argument in the "I.Q." tests.
Those tests have been proven not to measure the full range of intelligence.

Then you trot out an article by a fake biologist and fake geneticists, that I have shown was a paid racist that was hired by a racist organization to fabricate the fallacy of racial I.Q.

So stick with your failing topic points.

Do you really think your level of intellect is superior to anyone else's, because if your performance on this board is an indicator you may as well bunk up with this loser:

PaulCobb.JPG

[

IQ tests measure assimilation not intelligence. You cant prove otherwise.

The IQ test is supposed to determine intelligence. If it cant account for all the variables its not doing its job.

It's not just IQ tests. It's everything. LSAT, ACT, GMAT, SAT, even cop and fireman tests. Blacks are always last. And don't tell us the tests are culturally biased unless you can explain why asians do so well on these same tests.

Then you trot out an article by a fake biologist and fake geneticists, that I have shown was a paid racist that was hired by a racist organization to fabricate the fallacy of racial I.Q.

Do you really think your level of intellect is superior to anyone else's, because if your performance on this board is an indicator you may as well bunk up with this loser:

PaulCobb.JPG

Yes..we're all racists....racism is everywhere...you need help to overcome it...blah...blah...all that aside and back to the topic;

Resolved; africa is undeniably the most backward continent on earth.

You forgot the rest of the joke.

The Bartender tells the Black, Jew and Mexican, " I've got a bunch of stupid assed grown men who believe in norse fairy tales!!"

No, you got it wrong, afterwards, they laughed at the notion of racial equality. It is a race realist/hbd bar.

If you don't have the right phenotype, you aren't allowed.

I can tell from your posts you are the wrong phenotype.

Naw, you got it wrong, later on the bartender had an after hours party with all his Black friends laughing at idiots wearing norse costumes...

LOL at faggots living vicariously through youtube.

Lets be honest, You are more like Urkel or President Nobel Peace Prize, if you saw that guy in an elevator, you would clutch your purse. :badgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Racial Disparities in IQ aren't disputed. Where the debate lies is whether IQ disparities aren't determined by variation in genotype or variations in environment. The Consensus now is that IQ is primarily heritable as opposed to being determined by environment, and this heritability factor in IQ grows as one becomes older.

"Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[4][7][15] It may seem reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. However, that the opposite occurs is well documented. Heritability measures in infancy are as low as 0.2, around 0.4 in middle childhood, and as high as 0.8 in adulthood.[8][16] One proposed explanation is that people with different genes tend to seek out different environments that reinforce the effects of those genes.[7]

A 1994 review in Behavior Genetics based on identical/fraternal twin studies found that heritability is as high as 0.80 in general cognitive ability but it also varies based on the trait, with .60 for verbal tests, .50 for spatial and speed-of-processing tests, and only .40 for memory tests.[4]

In 2006, The New York Times Magazine listed about three quarters as a figure held by the majority of studies,[17] while a 2004 meta-analysis of reports in Current Directions in Psychological Science gave an overall estimate of around .85 for 18-year-olds and older.[8]"

Heritability of IQ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree too

list_2_12_20101110_093413_296.png

He doesn't look anything like a chimp, he looks a little inbred though.

******* lack visual depth perception.

He does look like a chimp. Almost all white people are inbred. Thats why you genetic pool is smaller and you grow tails.

tail07.jpg

" Initial analysis showed that African-American women were 1.75 times more likely than White women to have experienced CSA"
https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=237711
Incest Is More Of A Black Thing

Oprah made a movie on her childhood, during which she had to abort a baby after being raped by a family member.
sbt.precious.intv.cnn.640x360.jpg

He does look like a chimp. Almost all white people are inbred. Thats why you genetic pool is smaller and you grow tails.

tail07.jpg
It's easy to tell which whites and blacks are inbred. They are primarily the people who are still racist, like you.

Yes we can tell who the real racists are. They dont say anything to the white cave simians but they are quick to call someone like me a racist when I prove the white racists wrong. That must have touched a nerve. :lol:

tail07.jpg

" Initial analysis showed that African-American women were 1.75 times more likely than White women to have experienced CSA"

Oprah made a movie on her childhood, during which she had to abort a baby after being raped by a family member.

Try again. Whites came from incest. Its how they survived.

enhanced-buzz-1607-1400859921-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-3517-1402423076-8.jpg

PaulCobb.JPG

Yes..we're all racists....racism is everywhere...you need help to overcome it...blah...blah...all that aside and back to the topic;

Resolved; africa is undeniably the most backward continent on earth.

Actually you made that statement with no documentation whatsoever, so as usual a statement was blown from your ass.

[

They look like half ****** albinos , perhaps they were used in the US Gov study confirming black sexual deviancy/incest.

Its not even close.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics

"According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the "characteristics of offenders" who "violate" and "assault" "children"."

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been "white", a percentage of "nearly" 70%, than "any other race".
* "White inmates" were nearly "three times" "more likely" to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

Try again. Whites came from incest. Its how they survived.

enhanced-buzz-1607-1400859921-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-3517-1402423076-8.jpg

They look like half *******, perhaps they were used in the US Gov study confirming black sexual deviancy/incest.

No. They are just white people. Just like you. Do you have a tail too? This must bother you. I see you erased the pictures out of your first post. :lol:

Last edited:

American blacks have been victimized twice - First the horror of slavery, next was the isolation from the rest of American society via the soft bigotry of reduced expectations and constant excuse-making by those who claim to "care".

If we stopped isolating them and "protecting" them and just left them the hell alone to their own intelligence and abilities, we would soon see that skin pigmentation is absolutely irrelevant.

Leaving blacks alone has not worked in africa. When whites leave, the country falls apart. Happens every time. Blacks simply don't have the ability to create a first world country.

No they can do it, the desire is there with many people but I think they are still a few generations away. The world is different now much more than even 10 years ago, information is so much more readily available, this will help the young ones there. I personaly know a few kids in Kenya and they are extremely studious and have aspirations of being doctors and engineers. The hope is the younger generations can also bury some of their bias in the past. It is true a lot of the infrastructure is falling apart in some places where it was built back in the 50s and 60s, but the more the younger generations want what the rest of the world has, it will eventually happen. Its not that people arnt smart there but the power structure is an inhibitor, but eventually it has to give way

No, you got it wrong, afterwards, they laughed at the notion of racial equality. It is a race realist/hbd bar.

If you don't have the right phenotype, you aren't allowed.

I can tell from your posts you are the wrong phenotype.

Naw, you got it wrong, later on the bartender had an after hours party with all his Black friends laughing at idiots wearing norse costumes...

Lets be honest, You are more like Urkel or President Nobel Peace Prize, if you saw that guy in an elevator, you would clutch your purse. :badgrin:

Actually I am more like the President.
I'm obvious more intelligent than you.
Very possibly more formally educated.
Live in a nicer suburb.
Kids go to a better school district, top 10% in the nation.
Make more money.
Live in a nicer home.

Don't waste my life with nordic cartoons and acting like the word "******" makes me brave.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IHLOtQvS6MQ

Actually I am more like the President.
I'm obvious more intelligent than you.
Very possibly more formally educated.
Live in a nicer suburb.
Kids go to a better school district, top 10% in the nation.
Make more money.
Live in a nicer home.

Don't waste my life with nordic cartoons and acting like the word "******" makes me brave.

LOL, President has a USMessageboard Account.

obama_at_the_gym.jpg

American blacks have been victimized twice - First the horror of slavery, next was the isolation from the rest of American society via the soft bigotry of reduced expectations and constant excuse-making by those who claim to "care".

If we stopped isolating them and "protecting" them and just left them the hell alone to their own intelligence and abilities, we would soon see that skin pigmentation is absolutely irrelevant.

Leaving blacks alone has not worked in africa. When whites leave, the country falls apart. Happens every time. Blacks simply don't have the ability to create a first world country.

No they can do it, the desire is there with many people but I think they are still a few generations away. The world is different now much more than even 10 years ago, information is so much more readily available, this will help the young ones there. I personaly know a few kids in Kenya and they are extremely studious and have aspirations of being doctors and engineers. The hope is the younger generations can also bury some of their bias in the past. It is true a lot of the infrastructure is falling apart in some places where it was built back in the 50s and 60s, but the more the younger generations want what the rest of the world has, it will eventually happen. Its not that people arnt smart there but the power structure is an inhibitor, but eventually it has to give way

it will only take 1 generation for some countries. I know many engineers, doctors, and scientists here in the states from various African countries. I am good friends with 2 families from Africa. 1 family is from Togo and the other is from Eritrea. Both families are extremely intelligent and are doing what they can so they can go back once the situations in each country settle down.

Forum List

Back