If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Your obsession with male organs doesn't debunk the premise that africa is the most backward continent in the world.

Actually only an idiot would make such a stupid statement or an idiot who has never been there, or an idiot with no supporting documentation, or an idiot that mimics what passes for fact on sites aimed at white losers,or idiots jealous at the upward mobility of minorities above themselves, etc,etc.....

What's the common theme here??...oh yeah, you're an idiot with nothing to back your words.

That's nice.

it doesn't debunk the fact that africa is the most backward continent on earth, though.

Really!!!!! I thought it was parts of the USA...where YOU come from..where every child gets an education,yet can barely string a sentence together,I think you don't know much about anything...you must be backward......that must be it.....by the way I'm theliq and I kick ignorant racists
Assholes BIG-TIME because I can and do:D...None shall :badgrin:escape my judgement:badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol:

Last edited:
[
No they can do it, the desire is there with many people but I think they are still a few generations away. The world is different now much more than even 10 years ago, information is so much more readily available, this will help the young ones there. I personaly know a few kids in Kenya and they are extremely studious and have aspirations of being doctors and engineers. The hope is the younger generations can also bury some of their bias in the past. It is true a lot of the infrastructure is falling apart in some places where it was built back in the 50s and 60s, but the more the younger generations want what the rest of the world has, it will eventually happen. Its not that people arnt smart there but the power structure is an inhibitor, but eventually it has to give way

"The desire is there"??? Fine, but is the intelligence there? That's the question and all the evidence says no. We see it in america where so very very few blacks study business or science in college. Blacks are mentally inferior and that's why africa will always be behind the rest of the world.

[
Really!!!!! I thought it was parts of the USA...where YOU come from..where every child gets an education,yet can barely string a sentence together,I think you don't know much about anything...you must be backward......that must be it.....by the way I'm theliq and I kick ignorant racists
Assholes BIG-TIME because I can and do:D...None shall :badgrin:escape my judgement:badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol:

Then kick yourself because you support affirmative action and that makes you a monstrous , white-hating racist.

[

Then kick yourself because you support affirmative action and that makes you a monstrous , white-hating racist.

Bozo.....now your Grammar and context is showing YOU up,you must be one of those backward people I was talking about because you seem incapable of elucidating what you actually mean...so here goes.

Did you mean that YOU think I am a MONSTROUS WHITE MAN THAT IS A RACIST or

Did you mean that YOU think I am a MONSTROUS WHITE HATING WHITE MAN!!!!!!!

Either or is that Either, way you are Wrong.....So bend down low,so I can kick your ring BIGTIME:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:Then turn around and I'll kick your teeth in.......now stop being Totally MONSTROUS please

Last edited:
I don't like the IQ argument because it basically brands people into groups. I also hear some people that buy into this IQ theory say that people with low Iq's can only increase to a small extent which is untrue. I hate how people tell others that they are limited to a certain degree. I really can't stand that.

When it comes to the body, yes there are certain limitations. But with the brain, we don't exactly know their limits. Heck we don't know entirely about the brain and the mind. There are people who are incredibly great at one or two subjects, but don't do well in others but with consistency and practice, they can do it.

I feel like people act like the mind and the brain is a container and only a certain amount of information can fit in there. It's more to it than that. I have read posts from those cockroaches on stormfront saying how an African with an IQ of 60 can only increase his or her IQ by 5 to 10 points! This is incredibly stupid!

I am a firm believer in mind over matter and that one can do nearly anything with dedication and hard work. Some people are very intelligent but are lazy! They can do so much but choose not to! Some people are dumb as rocks but still have a strong desire to learn and do something!

It's all about the persons character and will power. I happen to HATE math. I absolutely DESPISE math and I am going to be forced to take it in college because it is a requirement. In high school (graduated a month ago) I found it hard and frustrating, but I know that I could have done it. Heck if really wanted to, I could have probably aced Algebra and Geometry. Instead I went for the bare minimum and got D's in there.
I simply just didn't want to do it due to the frustration I was getting out of it. I didn't get help or apply myself like I could have. I didn't dedicate myself to it. I didn't have the will power to do my best.

The same logic could be applied to everyone. If blacks as a whole really wanted to do better, they could and intelligence wouldn't play too much of a role in my opinion. It's all about the desire to and the will to do it. If it isn't there, then things won't change.

Last edited:
I don't like the IQ argument because it basically brands people into groups. I also hear some people that buy into this IQ theory say that people with low Iq's can only increase to a small extent which is untrue. I hate how people tell others that they are limited to a certain degree. I really can't stand that.

When it comes to the body, yes there are certain limitations. But with the brain, we don't exactly know their limits. Heck we don't know entirely about the brain and the mind. There are people who are incredibly great at one or two subjects, but don't do well in others but with consistency and practice, they can do it.

I feel like people act like the mind and the brain is a container and only a certain amount of information can fit in there. It's more to it than that. I have read posts from those cockroaches on stormfront saying how an African with an IQ of 60 can only increase his or her IQ by 5 to 10 points! This is incredibly stupid!

I am a firm believer in mind over matter and that one can do nearly anything with dedication and hard work. Some people are very intelligent but are lazy! They can do so much but choose not to! Some people are dumb as rocks but still have a strong desire to learn and do something!

It's all about the persons character and will power. I happen to HATE math. I absolutely DESPISE math and I am going to be forced to take it in college because it is a requirement. In high school (graduated a month ago) I found it hard and frustrating, but I know that I could have done it. Heck if really wanted to, I could have probably aced Algebra and Geometry. Instead I went for the bare minimum and got D's in there.
I simply just didn't want to do it due to the frustration I was getting out of it. I didn't get help or apply myself like I could have. I didn't dedicate myself to it. I didn't have the will power to do my best.

The same logic could be applied to everyone. If blacks as a whole really wanted to do better, they could and intelligence wouldn't play too much of a role in my opinion. It's all about the desire to and the will to do it. If it isn't there, then things won't change.

Heres something else to think about, most people you meet for example in Kenya who have had any schooling are going to speak at least three languages or maybe 4.
First is their mother tounge, (language of their tribe) next they are going to speak swahili,
comon language of the coast, then they will speak English and probably another tribal language as well or another European language. If they are people of such low IQ then how is this possible. Another thing is if you go to any grammar school over there and look at the kids hand written papers, you would think they were typed, They are usually that neat.

Actually only an idiot would make such a stupid statement or an idiot who has never been there, or an idiot with no supporting documentation, or an idiot that mimics what passes for fact on sites aimed at white losers,or idiots jealous at the upward mobility of minorities above themselves, etc,etc.....

What's the common theme here??...oh yeah, you're an idiot with nothing to back your words.

That's nice.

it doesn't debunk the fact that africa is the most backward continent on earth, though.

That's nice.

the point is......most kids are lazy. people with high IQs learn without trying, and then they learn some more. people with low IQs take much longer to learn even simple things and they dont learn on their own. life is made up of thousands of small decisions every day. smart people make better decisions on average, and that is why we call them smart.

Life itself is (also) an IQ test.

Consider which demographic is struggling the most in america.

That's nice.

"The desire is there"??? Fine, but is the intelligence there? That's the question and all the evidence says no. We see it in america where so very very few blacks study business or science in college. Blacks are mentally inferior and that's why africa will always be behind the rest of the world.

No - it's intelligence or lack of it. As evidence i point out that even here in america very very few blacks that go to college study difficult fields like math and science. Blacks should earn 13%of the math and science PHDs every year in america but they only earn 1%.

That has already been debunked, on this thread.
Next Lie:

Originally Posted by ShootSpeeders View Post
Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black Africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both America and Africa.

Been debunked, on this thread.
Next Lie:

Actually it was europeans who brought african to it's peak around 1950. It was then that africa decided to throw out the whites and things have gone downhill since then.

Been debunked, on this thread.
Next Lie:

Yup - black IQs are incredibly low esp in africa. American blacks are bette,r presumably because they have some white blood in them. If testing was done, i would wager american blacks with really black skin also have IQs in the 60s.

Been debunked on this thread.
Next Lie:

IQ is accepted worldwide as a valid measure of intelligence. Accepted by governments, military, industry and schools world wide.

Actually this thread is filled with lies, you have not been able to substantiate, so the real question is, why does one wish to live in a world of fantasy versus reality?

Why does one believe that their greatest achievement in life, was something that they personally never had anything to do with, (skin color)?

Why does one point out the achievements of others and post no achievements of their own?

Why does one waste their entire lives on a pipe dream where their skin color will allow them some elevated social position that as an individual they could never achieve?

Why doe one post such a stupid proposition that Africa is a backward Country, will obviously ignorant of large segments of history, sociology, colonialism and environment?

3 MYTHS THAT BLOCK PROGRESS FOR THE POOR

Myth One
POOR COUNTRIES ARE DOOMED TO STAY POOR
by Bill Gates

I’ve heard this myth stated about lots of places, but most often about Africa. A quick Web search will turn up dozens of headlines and book titles such as 'How Rich Countries Got Rich and Why Poor Countries Stay Poor.'

Thankfully these books are not bestsellers, because the basic premise is false. The fact is, incomes and other measures of human welfare are rising almost everywhere, including in Africa.

So why is this myth so deeply ingrained?

I’ll get to Africa in a moment, but first let’s look at the broader trend around the world, going back a half-century.

So the easiest way to respond to the myth that poor countries are doomed to stay poor is to point to one fact: They haven’t stayed poor. Many—though by no means all—of the countries we used to call poor now have thriving economies. And the percentage of very poor people has dropped by more than half since 1990.

First, don’t let anyone tell you that Africa is worse off today than it was 50 years ago. Income per person has in fact risen in sub-Saharan Africa over that time, and quite a bit in a few countries. After plummeting during the debt crisis of the 1980s, it has climbed by two thirds since 1998, to nearly $2,200 from just over $1,300. Today, more and more countries are turning toward strong sustained development, and more will follow. Seven of the 10 fastest-growing economies of the past half-decade are in Africa.

Africa has also made big strides in health and education. Since 1960, the life span for women in sub-Saharan Africa has gone up from 41 to 57 years, despite the HIV epidemic. Without HIV it would be 61 years. The percentage of children in school has gone from the low 40s to over 75 percent since 1970. Fewer people are hungry, and more people have good nutrition. If getting enough to eat, going to school, and living longer are measures of a good life, then life is definitely getting better there. These improvements are not the end of the story; they’re the foundation for more progress.

2014 Gates Annual Letter: Myths About Foreign Aid - Gates Foundation

So, cling to your ideology of hate and ignorance while the world passes you by.
You have already been supplied with ample evidence of Black millionaires and billionaires, Black CEOs and Presidents of businesses, Black scientists, technologists and doctors; many who have come from Africa.

Africa perfect?...no.
America perfect?...no.
Any country perfect?...no?

Why are White racist usually the bottom rung of humanity, no matter the country they inhabit?

America, Europe, Australia, they are a majority of the less intelligent segment of whites, they are under educated, service industry types without the technical and educational expertise to elevate their positions in life.

Yet they harbor jealousy and resentment when they see people of all other colors passing them by in life.

Don't you know that you will be disparaging Africa until the day you die and you as an individual will still be stuck where you are now, while those in Africa look down their noses at your inability to compete.

Last edited:

Well you have to understand that the history of "I.Q." testing was instituted by racist and racism; research "the pioneer fund" they fund these types of pseudo-scientific racist types.
Pioneers of Eugenics

As well they might. Nearly all the research that Murray and Herrnstein relied on for their central claims about race and IQ was funded by the Pioneer Fund, described by the London Sunday Telegraph (3/12/89) as a "neo-Nazi organization closely integrated with the far right in American politics." The fund's mission is to promote eugenics, a philosophy that maintains that "genetically unfit" individuals or races are a threat to society.

Secondly, racist like to troy out the "bell Curve" however they will NEVER inform you that one of it's chief authors has absolutely no educational credentials in biology or genetics.
They were also paid by the pioneer fund.
They also consciously and purposely ignored and refused to publish the results of other forms of "I.Q." tests that disproved their findings.

Myth: The black/white IQ gap is 15 points and growing.

Fact: The black/white IQ gap is 7-10 points and shrinking.

Summary

Nationally representative IQ tests show a black/white IQ gap of 7 to 10 points. Academic achievement tests, for those who consider them valid measurements of IQ, show an average gap of about 10 points. In general, these tests show the gap is being reduced about two and a half points a decade. The Bell Curve flouts all this evidence on the basis of a single study, its own flawed analysis of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth.

Argument

Among scientists, it has been common knowledge that both black and white IQs have been rising over the decades, with black IQs converging upwards towards whites. This fits nicely with America's rising standard of living, which has been rising somewhat faster for blacks, thanks to the Civil Rights movement and other anti-poverty measures.

The authors of The Bell Curve, then, face an uphill battle in trying to prove that black and white IQs are not converging, but diverging. They attribute this divergence to "dysgenesis," which supposedly results when dull people interbreed. In fact, they assert this downward trend in spite of the famous "Flynn Effect," which has been raising IQs for all people and all classes world-wide, about 3 points per decade.

In a second departure from scientific consensus, the authors also maintain that the IQ gap between blacks and whites is 15 points, an usually high figure. But this is not what four major IQ tests for children have found:

Black/white IQ gap in major IQ tests (1991) (1)

Ravens Standard Progressive Matrices 7 points
Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children 7
Stanford-Binet IV (two separate studies) 10

The authors of The Bell Curve note these numbers, but dismiss them. The Kaufman-ABC results, they claim, suffer from statistical problems. (2) Even granting them their objection, however, still leaves three major studies showing a 7 to 10-point gap, not a 15-point one.

So when you hear someone speaking of I.Q., look at their motivations.

If blacks were equal they wouldn't need to try so desperately to convince people.

If whites cave apes were not so desperate to prove Blacks were not equal they wouldnt start threads claiming they werent. Look at all the threads the cave apes start trying to put Black people down and compare them to the threads started by Blacks putting whites down. We know you cave apes are insecure and thats why its so funny when you start these threads. :lol:

If blacks were equal they wouldn't need to try so desperately to convince people.

If whites cave apes were not so desperate to prove Blacks were not equal they wouldnt start threads claiming they werent. Look at all the threads the cave apes start trying to put Black people down and compare them to the threads started by Blacks putting whites down. We know you cave apes are insecure and thats why its so funny when you start these threads. :lol:

I agree. No one should be claiming the obvious. What I don't understand is your claim of how smart blacks were or are and how it was that the black man taught the white man everything from reading and writing to science yet the majority of whites excel in just about every socio-economical area while the majority of blacks struggle. In other words, reality contradicts your claims.

I agree. No one should be claiming the obvious. What I don't understand is your claim of how smart blacks were or are and how it was that the black man taught the white man everything from reading and writing to science yet the majority of whites excel in just about every socio-economical area while the majority of blacks struggle. In other words, reality contradicts your claims.

I know its hard for you to understand. Thats a you problem. Intelligent people understand and have actually written books about what white people have done to pretty much all races but specifically the Black ones that taught them literacy. Whites like you mistake intelligence with war and killing. True intellectuals do not focus on those things. Instead they choose to improve the mind. Before whites were even around Black people created all the sciences, writing, arts etc. How do you suppose that was done without whites even being in the picture?

Granted. It defies reason how illiterates with no written language can teach anything, except how to sharpen spears and the like.

I have said this before and Ill say it again. Ants are less smarter than humans but they follow their queen ant and they are all willing to do anything to ensure survival of their species. They take care of each other, feed each other, clean each other, and fight for each other. The same can be said for bees and termites. They have been around longer than dinosaurs. If they can do it, why can't the supposedly "less intelligent" blacks do it? Ants are basic compared to humans. We are very complex and the most self aware beings on this planet.

Of course you have certain people on this forum and a lot more people off this forum that don't think blacks are humans. You all probably have heard of a guy named "Lord Jim" on stormfront or the owner of the site chimpout that think that blacks are more like animals than humans. I have even heard others say that we evolved from the Homo Eructus and that the other races like whites, Indians, Asians, and so on have Neanderthal DNA except blacks. These people say that the neanderthals were incredibly smart and sophisticated humanoids and that's the other races are so smart but because only 2% of Africans have neanderthal DNA, we supposedly are less intelligent because of that.

Pretty comical stuff. It just scares me that people buy this crap. I'm just waiting for the next thing these idiots say. Ive heard stormfronters say that we came from gorillas, chimps, and even lions which aren't even apes!!

Last edited:
I have said this before and Ill say it again. Ants are less smarter than humans but they follow their queen ant and they are all willing to do anything to ensure survival of their species. They take care of each other, feed each other, clean each other, and fight for each other. The same can be said for bees and termites. They have been around longer than dinosaurs. If they can do it, why can't the supposedly "less intelligent" blacks do it? Ants are basic compared to humans. We are very complex and the most self aware beings on this planet.

Of course you have certain people on this forum and a lot more people off this forum that don't think blacks aren't humans. You all probably have heard of a guy named "Lord Jim" on stormfront or the owner of the site chimpout that think that blacks are more like animals than humans. I have even heard others say that we evolved from the Homo Eructus and that the other races like whites, Indians, Asians, and so on have Neanderthal DNA except blacks. These people say that the neanderthals were incredibly smart and sophisticated humanoids and that's the other races are so smart but because only 2% of Africans have neanderthal DNA, we supposedly are less intelligent because of that.

Pretty comical stuff. It just scares me that people buy this crap. I'm just waiting for the next thing these idiots say. Ive heard stormfronters say that we came from gorillas, chimps, and even lions which aren't even apes!!

Those people have their facts mixed up. Blacks were the first homo sapien sapiens as proven by DNA. Black people migrated out of Africa fully developed as modern man and populated the rest of the world. They mixed with other homo species such as Neanderthals/Denisovan at later dates and thats why most Africans today do not have Neanderthal dna. Notice it was only when this was discovered that suddenly Neanderthals were now claimed to be more intelligent than first thought. :lol:

Of course you have certain people on this forum and a lot more people off this forum that don't think blacks aren't humans. You all probably have heard of a guy named "Lord Jim" on stormfront or the owner of the site chimpout that think that blacks are more like animals than humans. I have even heard others say that we evolved from the Homo Eructus and that the other races like whites, Indians, Asians, and so on have Neanderthal DNA except blacks. These people say that the neanderthals were incredibly smart and sophisticated humanoids and that's the other races are so smart but because only 2% of Africans have neanderthal DNA, we supposedly are less intelligent because of that.

Those people have their facts mixed up. Blacks were the first homo sapien sapiens as proven by DNA. Black people migrated out of Africa fully developed as modern man and populated the rest of the world. They mixed with other homo species such as Neanderthals/Denisovan at later dates and thats why most Africans today do not have Neanderthal dna. Notice it was only when this was discovered that suddenly Neanderthals were now claimed to be more intelligent than first thought. :lol:

Link?

LMAO...just kidding. I know you don't have any.

Forum List

Back