If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Its not even close.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics

"According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the "characteristics of offenders" who "violate" and "assault" "children"."

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been "white", a percentage of "nearly" 70%, than "any other race".
* "White inmates" were nearly "three times" "more likely" to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

It's in their history to bee lice infected, morally degenerates:

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life.

This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.

For example, a nineteenth-century politician "built up a political machine in the poor white districts of Mississippi" by such practices as this:

He did not resort to any conventional tactics of kissing dirty babies, but he pleased mother sand fathers in log cabins by taking their children upon his lap and searching for red bugs, lice, and other vermin.

Sexual Activity

Southern whites were as different from northern whites when it came to sexual patterns as they were in other ways. Widespread casual sex was commented on by outside observers in both the American South and in those parts of Britain from which Southerners had come. Here again, the greatest contrast is with New England. While pregnant brides were very rare in seventeenth-century New England, they were more common in the Southern backcountry than anywhere else in the United States. A missionary estimated that more than nine-tenths of the backcountry women at whose weddings he officiated were already pregnant.

Last edited:
LOL at faggots living vicariously through youtube.

Lets be honest, You are more like Urkel or President Nobel Peace Prize, if you saw that guy in an elevator, you would clutch your purse. :badgrin:

Actually I am more like the President.
I'm obvious more intelligent than you.
Very possibly more formally educated.
Live in a nicer suburb.
Kids go to a better school district, top 10% in the nation.
Make more money.
Live in a nicer home.

Don't waste my life with nordic cartoons and acting like the word "******" makes me brave.

LOL, President has a USMessageboard Account.

obama_at_the_gym.jpg

Haha!!!...men like me and the President always laugh last.
It may be above your intellectual ability but I'll explain it anyway.

My Brain and education enable me to provide for my family very handsomely as does the President.
We hire people like you to perform tasks we don't care to and then send you on your way.

images

"haha...we are the soldiers of RAHOWA, we gonna take 'merica back!!!"

WhiteTrash.jpg

"i am the pinnacle of class and beauty."

Last edited:
Demographic characteristics

All sex offenders

Of the 9,691 released sex offenders, approximately --

* 6,503 (67.1% of the 9,691) were white males
* 3,053 (31.5%) were black males
* 136 (1.4%) were males of other races (Asian, Pacific
Islander, American Indian, and Alaska Native).

The vast majority of sex offenders were non-Hispanic males
(80.1%). Half were over the age of 35 when released.

Whites are about 75% of the population, including Hispanics as Whites as this statistic does. So whites(hispanic and non-hispanic) are about 8% less likely than your average American to be a sex offender.

Blacks are about 13% of the population, yet make of more than 30% of the sex offenders. They are almost 3x more likely than your average American to be a sex offender

All you have done here is shown your ignorance on percentages and statistical proportions.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/rsorp94.txt

Its not even close.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics

"According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the "characteristics of offenders" who "violate" and "assault" "children"."

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been "white", a percentage of "nearly" 70%, than "any other race".
* "White inmates" were nearly "three times" "more likely" to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life.

This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.

For example, a nineteenth-century politician "built up a political machine in the poor white districts of Mississippi" by such practices as this:

He did not resort to any conventional tactics of kissing dirty babies, but he pleased mother sand fathers in log cabins by taking their children upon his lap and searching for red bugs, lice, and other vermin.

Sexual Activity

Southern whites were as different from northern whites when it came to sexual patterns as they were in other ways. Widespread casual sex was commented on by outside observers in both the American South and in those parts of Britain from which Southerners had come. Here again, the greatest contrast is with New England. While pregnant brides were very rare in seventeenth-century New England, they were more common in the Southern backcountry than anywhere else in the United States. A missionary estimated that more than nine-tenths of the backcountry women at whose weddings he officiated were already pregnant.

That reminds me of the first business I had. I used set up computer networks for homeowners. One white lady asked me to take a look at her husbands computer and I was absolutely shocked. This sicko was visiting sites I never knew even existed. Bestiality, Necrophilia, and Gerontophilia sites were store in his browser history. I literally felt sick. I had to tell the woman what was up but I never went back again. I felt dirty just being in the house.

Last edited:
He does look like a chimp. Almost all white people are inbred. Thats why you genetic pool is smaller and you grow tails.

tail07.jpg
It's easy to tell which whites and blacks are inbred. They are primarily the people who are still racist, like you.

Yes we can tell who the real racists are. They dont say anything to the white cave simians but they are quick to call someone like me a racist when I prove the white racists wrong. That must have touched a nerve. :lol:

You need me to defend you from the white racist trolling you back for your black racist trolling? My comment said whites and blacks nimrod. You do know what the word and means right?

It's easy to tell which whites and blacks are inbred. They are primarily the people who are still racist, like you.

Yes we can tell who the real racists are. They dont say anything to the white cave simians but they are quick to call someone like me a racist when I prove the white racists wrong. That must have touched a nerve. :lol:

You need me to defend you from the white racist trolling you back for your black racist trolling? My comment said whites and blacks nimrod. You do know what the word and means right?

I dont need you to defend me from anything. I can hold my own. Just pointing out your comment was directed at me instead of the racist baboons you call your brothers.

I dont need you to defend me from anything. I can hold my own.

2Nks4vI.png

All sex offenders

Whites are about 75% of the population, including Hispanics as Whites as this statistic does. So whites(hispanic and non-hispanic) are about 8% less likely than your average American to be a sex offender.

Blacks are about 13% of the population, yet make of more than 30% of the sex offenders. They are almost 3x more likely than your average American to be a sex offender

All you have done here is shown your ignorance on percentages and statistical proportions.

Haha...no all you have done is try to deflect that an overwhelming number of Whites, more than Black people are sex offenders.

You people always want to play the "percentage game" because you know the raw numbers show you for what you are.

All sex offenders

You people always want to play the "percentage game"

Yea, percentages, proportions, the white devils came up with those, credit where credit is due.

Sexual Activity

That reminds me of the first business I had. I used set up computer networks for homeowners. One white lady asked me to take a look at her husbands computer and I was absolutely shocked. This sicko was visiting sites I never knew even existed. Bestiality, Necrophilia, and Gerontophilia sites were store in his browser history. I literally felt sick. I had to tell the woman what was up but I never went back again. I felt dirty just being in the house.

funny-pictures-auto-478650.jpeg

Thanks for posting fake internet hoax...it's about as real as your superior intellect...hahah!!!

June 14, 2009
Real or hoax?

A reader sent me a link to a scan of a newspaper clipping, in which a black man is quoted as saying:

See, computers are racist because they make them too hard to use. They need to make them easy like TV, so people in the community can have good jobs. Computers are made by whites and Chinese, and we don’t like it when we try to get ahead.

Would someone really have said that? I think it might be a fake quote.

Yep, according to a comment, this is a fake, because it was stolen from here where everything is made up. I'm glad my BS detectors works most of the time.

Stolen from www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Racist? Everything at encyclopediadramatica is fake.

Posted by: Austin | June 15, 2009 at 12:09 AM

When you got nothing...I guess you get desperate..

All sex offenders

You people always want to play the "percentage game"

Yea, percentages, proportions, the white devils came up with those, credit where credit is due.

Yep, so White people get the credit for having the most sex predators and welfare recipients living in this country..

Nope, we aren't like your hero, the fake scientist Rushton. We don't walk around asking strange men to show their dicks and ejaculate for us.
Did he measure you???..lol.

Did you ever read Black Like Me? Its a book about a white guy who lives as a Black guy back in the days before Civil Rights. Some of his accounts match up with what my grandfather told me about how weird white guys are about the Black sexual organs.

XXXXXXX

That explains your proclivities. Post some more pictures from that gay site you always reference; "she got your boyfriend"..THOSE were comical. gay negroes mad because a woman stole their boyfriends....LMAO...

Don't worry you aren't alone, I'm making fun of your phony scientist hero too!!!!...haha.

Did he measure you???

In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits.

Did you give the hand job to your hero???....so it all boils down to penis envy.

Last edited by a moderator:
your grandfather was a faggot, too?

That explains your proclivities. Post some more pictures from that gay site you always reference; "she got your boyfriend"..THOSE were comical. gay negroes mad because a woman stole their boyfriends....LMAO...

Don't worry you aren't alone, I'm making fun of your phony scientist hero too!!!!...haha.

Did he measure you???

In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits.

Did you give the hand job to your hero???....so it all boils down to penis envy.

Your obsession with male organs doesn't debunk the premise that africa is the most backward continent in the world.

Actually only an idiot would make such a stupid statement or an idiot who has never been there, or an idiot with no supporting documentation, or an idiot that mimics what passes for fact on sites aimed at white losers,or idiots jealous at the upward mobility of minorities above themselves, etc,etc.....

What's the common theme here??...oh yeah, you're an idiot with nothing to back your words.

Did he measure you???

Your obsession with male organs doesn't debunk the premise that africa is the most backward continent in the world.

Actually only an idiot would make such a stupid statement or an idiot who has never been there, or an idiot with no supporting documentation, or an idiot that mimics what passes for fact on sites aimed at white losers,or idiots jealous at the upward mobility of minorities above themselves, etc,etc.....

What's the common theme here??...oh yeah, you're an idiot with nothing to back your words.

That's nice.

it doesn't debunk the fact that africa is the most backward continent on earth, though.

OK boys and girls. That is enough off topic flaming. Keep it on point.

OK boys and girls. That is enough off topic flaming. Keep it on point.
Good idea, and long overdue.

OK, what continent is more backward than Africa, or region more so than sub-Saharan Africa?

Let's get back on track.

Forum List

Back