If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

I have said this before and Ill say it again. Ants are less smarter than humans but they follow their queen ant and they are all willing to do anything to ensure survival of their species. They take care of each other, feed each other, clean each other, and fight for each other. The same can be said for bees and termites. They have been around longer than dinosaurs. If they can do it, why can't the supposedly "less intelligent" blacks do it? Ants are basic compared to humans. We are very complex and the most self aware beings on this planet.

Of course you have certain people on this forum and a lot more people off this forum that don't think blacks aren't humans. You all probably have heard of a guy named "Lord Jim" on stormfront or the owner of the site chimpout that think that blacks are more like animals than humans. I have even heard others say that we evolved from the Homo Eructus and that the other races like whites, Indians, Asians, and so on have Neanderthal DNA except blacks. These people say that the neanderthals were incredibly smart and sophisticated humanoids and that's the other races are so smart but because only 2% of Africans have neanderthal DNA, we supposedly are less intelligent because of that.

Pretty comical stuff. It just scares me that people buy this crap. I'm just waiting for the next thing these idiots say. Ive heard stormfronters say that we came from gorillas, chimps, and even lions which aren't even apes!!

Those people have their facts mixed up. Blacks were the first homo sapien sapiens as proven by DNA. Black people migrated out of Africa fully developed as modern man and populated the rest of the world. They mixed with other homo species such as Neanderthals/Denisovan at later dates and thats why most Africans today do not have Neanderthal dna. Notice it was only when this was discovered that suddenly Neanderthals were now claimed to be more intelligent than first thought. :lol:

Link?

LMAO...just kidding. I know you don't have any.

Your standard deflection is amusing. I will help you out though since you have allowed your stormfrent buddies to brainwash you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens

Anatomically modern humans first appear in the fossil record in Africa about 195,000 years ago, and studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago.[3][4][5][6][7] The broad study of African genetic diversity found the ǂKhomani San people to express the greatest genetic diversity among the 113 distinct populations sampled, making them one of 14 "ancestral population clusters". The research also located the origin of modern human migration in south-western Africa, near the coastal border of Namibia and Angola

Last edited:
If blacks were equal they wouldn't need to try so desperately to convince people.

I don't need to convince anyone that can read and observe facts.
The only people "convinced" of something is that lower class of whites who have never contributed anything to mankind...except racism.

If whites cave apes were not so desperate to prove Blacks were not equal they wouldnt start threads claiming they werent. Look at all the threads the cave apes start trying to put Black people down and compare them to the threads started by Blacks putting whites down. We know you cave apes are insecure and thats why its so funny when you start these threads. :lol:

I agree. No one should be claiming the obvious. What I don't understand is your claim of how smart blacks were or are and how it was that the black man taught the white man everything from reading and writing to science yet the majority of whites excel in just about every socio-economical area while the majority of blacks struggle. In other words, reality contradicts your claims.
Granted. It defies reason how illiterates with no written language can teach anything, except how to sharpen spears and the like.

Actually it is very stupid to suggest folk you know nothing about are illiterate, those you consider illiterate had a very intricate system of verbal communication and mathematics.

If blacks were equal they wouldn't need to try so desperately to convince people.

The only people "convinced" of something is that lower class of whites who have never contributed anything to mankind...except racism.
Must suck to be a failed race pimp from a failed race. You and Asc make Sharpton look...well, sharp.:D

Those people have their facts mixed up. Blacks were the first homo sapien sapiens as proven by DNA. Black people migrated out of Africa fully developed as modern man and populated the rest of the world. They mixed with other homo species such as Neanderthals/Denisovan at later dates and thats why most Africans today do not have Neanderthal dna. Notice it was only when this was discovered that suddenly Neanderthals were now claimed to be more intelligent than first thought. :lol:

Link?

LMAO...just kidding. I know you don't have any.

Your standard deflection is amusing. I will help you out though since you have allowed your stormfrent buddies to brainwash you.

Homo sapiens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anatomically modern humans first appear in the fossil record in Africa about 195,000 years ago, and studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago.[3][4][5][6][7] The broad study of African genetic diversity found the ǂKhomani San people to express the greatest genetic diversity among the 113 distinct populations sampled, making them one of 14 "ancestral population clusters". The research also located the origin of modern human migration in south-western Africa, near the coastal border of Namibia and Angola

I never denied the theory existed. It has been challenged with valid evidence from asia and north america.....but we aren't going down that rabbit hole...

Do you agree with him that

asclepias said:
Blacks were the first homo sapien sapiens as proven by DNA. Black people migrated out of Africa fully developed as modern man and populated the rest of the world.

Yes or no?

I agree. No one should be claiming the obvious. What I don't understand is your claim of how smart blacks were or are and how it was that the black man taught the white man everything from reading and writing to science yet the majority of whites excel in just about every socio-economical area while the majority of blacks struggle. In other words, reality contradicts your claims.
Granted. It defies reason how illiterates with no written language can teach anything, except how to sharpen spears and the like.

Actually it is very stupid to suggest folk you know nothing about are illiterate, those you consider illiterate had a very intricate system of verbal communication and mathematics.

Link?

:badgrin:

If whites cave apes were not so desperate to prove Blacks were not equal they wouldnt start threads claiming they werent. Look at all the threads the cave apes start trying to put Black people down and compare them to the threads started by Blacks putting whites down. We know you cave apes are insecure and thats why its so funny when you start these threads. :lol:

I know its hard for you to understand. Thats a you problem. Intelligent people understand and have actually written books about what white people have done to pretty much all races but specifically the Black ones that taught them literacy. Whites like you mistake intelligence with war and killing. True intellectuals do not focus on those things. Instead they choose to improve the mind. Before whites were even around Black people created all the sciences, writing, arts etc. How do you suppose that was done without whites even being in the picture?

Blacks taught whites and are now somehow academically challenged.

Test have to be dumbed down in order for blacks to pass them.

Blacks, for the most part have never mastered the English language and don't "axe" me why.

Now you can believe all the nonsense about blacks creating all the sciences, writing, arts etc... but the reality doesn't support any of it.

Do you have a link that proves Africans had no written languages?

I know its hard for you to understand. Thats a you problem. Intelligent people understand and have actually written books about what white people have done to pretty much all races but specifically the Black ones that taught them literacy. Whites like you mistake intelligence with war and killing. True intellectuals do not focus on those things. Instead they choose to improve the mind. Before whites were even around Black people created all the sciences, writing, arts etc. How do you suppose that was done without whites even being in the picture?

Blacks taught whites and are now somehow academically challenged.

Test have to be dumbed down in order for blacks to pass them.

Blacks, for the most part have never mastered the English language and don't "axe" me why.

Now you can believe all the nonsense about blacks creating all the sciences, writing, arts etc... but the reality doesn't support any of it.

Youre thinking from your white point of view. What a white person calls academically challenged holds no water. Why would you expect Blacks to master the English language when its a foreign sounding white language? However, the fact that Blacks have mastered the English language and even gave it some flavor proves your statement wrong.

Now you can believe all your nonsense about what happened but your own science and history supports it. Your own white scientist and historians agree. Your handlers simply have kept you in the dark.

Africans obviously do. Sub-Saharans obviously didn't and don't. I cannot prove a negative. The onus (responsibility) is on you to prove they did. Dingbat theories and sites don't count.

Must suck to be a failed race pimp from a failed race. You and Asc make Sharpton look...well, sharp.:D

Actually the failed race pimps are those who start these threads and roam the likes of stupid front and CCC.

It's obvious, you are one of those "lower rung" Whites.

Must suck to claim that Africans were illiterate and now anyone on the internet can see what a stupid schmuck you are..

Africans obviously do. Sub-Saharans obviously didn't and don't. I cannot prove a negative. The onus (responsibility) is on you to prove they did. Dingbat theories and sites don't count.

Can you prove super-saharans did not have written languages? No the onus is not on me. I already know they did have written languages. Do you have a link proving your theory? if you dont then try a new tactic because the old one doesnt work. Yes you can prove a negative. You sound like a parrot.

Last edited:

The negro is trying to corner you by asking you prove to a negative.

The question would be for him to show evidence of these alleged "written languages" throughout history....which he can never do.

EDIT;
Oh well..too late.

Link?

I already posted the link, you go back and find it.

back up your current claims. referring me to something you allegedly posted some time in the past that may or may not be relevant doesn't fool anyone. I'm not running in cirlces to prove you a fool. You do well on your own.

If you claim something, prove it ...or you're lying.

Last edited:

Can you prove super-saharans did not have written languages? No the onus is not on me. I already know they did have written languages. Do you have a link proving your theory? if you dont then try a new tactic because the old one doesnt work. Yes you can prove a negative. You sound like a parrot.

No, that was his attempt at logic......
As you can see, there are categories of abilities; he just falls into the lower echelons.

Actually the failed race pimps are those who start these threads and roam the likes of stupid front and CCC.

Must suck to claim that Africans were illiterate and now anyone on the internet can see what a stupid schmuck you are..
You need a written language to be literate. It really isn't that difficult. While most of the world succeeded in developing written systems, black Africans did not even with diffusion from North Africa. They might have had some kind of history before Arab traders and European colonists arrived.

I have no way of knowing, but is your speech as garbled as Sharpton's?

I already posted the link, you go back and find it.

back up your current claims. referring me to something you allegedly posted some time in the past that may or may not be relevant doesn't fool anyone. I'm not running in cirlces to prove you a fool. You do well on your own.

If you claim something, prove it ...or you're lying.

No you just are bright enough to know that I would once again make you the fool.
Not to worry, anyone with sufficient intelligence can back track this thread and read my link.

If you are too stupid to realize the relevancy of the link I previously provided, you are too stupid to find it.

Last edited:

You need a written language to be literate. It really isn't that difficult. While most of the world succeeded in developing written systems, black Africans did not even with diffusion from North Africa. They might have had some kind of history before Arab traders and European colonists arrived.

I have no way of knowing, but is your speech as garbled as Sharpton's?

Why should I substantiate your ignorance, you just did a quite commendable job..

Forum List

Back