If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Yes, the topic:

I told you, it's easy to make you the fool...

The topic has no real validity because it was never framed with any supporting documentation, another amateurish and unintelligent act on your part.

Don't be afraid to find the link making you the fool once again, other people will find it easily, it's a simple matter of knowing how to search posts.

Something you obvious can't manipulate intellectually.
So, if the fool's way out is to call me a liar...be my guest.

Why should you be complicit in the outing of your idiocy.
Come on. What is this script called? You have the ability here to rock the foundations of the truncated history of sub-Saharan Africa! I have no idea why you're keeping it a secret.:D

Are you going to keep talking or support your claim?

Yes, the topic:

The topic has no real validity because it was never framed with any supporting documentation, another amateurish and unintelligent act on your part.

Don't be afraid to find the link making you the fool once again, other people will find it easily, it's a simple matter of knowing how to search posts.

The evidence is historical, empirical and observable.

africa is the most backward continent on earth.

Ahhh...your "opinion" lacking all the required substantiation, facts cites, etc...
Why aren't I surprised?

Yes, the topic:

Come on. What is this script called? You have the ability here to rock the foundations of the truncated history of sub-Saharan Africa! I have no idea why you're keeping it a secret.:D

Are you going to keep talking or support your claim?
Just a name, a link ffs! I would think you'd be proud!:D

Is it some sort of secret?

Yes, the topic:

The evidence is historical, empirical and observable.

africa is the most backward continent on earth.

Ahhh...your "opinion" lacking all the required substantiation, facts cites, etc...
Why aren't I surprised?

Ok...Is slavery still practiced in africa?

Yes, the topic:

You guys keep calling it subsaharan which actually is not true. Europe is sub saharan. I think you mean super Saharan.

Yes, the topic:

You guys keep calling it subsaharan which actually is not true. Europe is sub saharan. I think you mean super Saharan.
Pleeeeze, the name of this script native to sub-Saharan Africa? Such a super-race responsible for such vast accomplishments and civilizing the rest of the world must certainly have had an extensive written record.

Is it some sort of huge conspiracy that only blacks are allowed to see and read?:D

Pleeeeze, the name of this script native to sub-Saharan Africa? Such a super-race responsible for such vast accomplishments and civilizing the rest of the world must certainly have had an extensive written record.

Is it some sort of huge conspiracy that only blacks are allowed to see and read?:D

If you want to see it all you simply have to do is support your claim. I dont think you want to see it or either you cant find a credible link supporting your claim. No ding bat theories only credible sites please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8]"Debate" American Style: Our Top Orators in Action - YouTube[/ame]

Linguistic experts decoding the lost written language of subsaharan africa, bix nood.

If you want to see it all you simply have to do is support your claim. I dont think you want to see it or either you cant find a credible link supporting your claim. No ding bat theories only credible sites please.
OK Asc, I've had my fun. If you do come up with this script, you'll literally rock history. Get back to me then, but then I'll probably see it on the news I suppose.:D

Yes, the topic:

Well, actually like so much from these posters, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Actually there is a "sub-Saharan" system of writing.

Ancient Africa had a predominately, but not exclusively, oral tradition. But Ethiopia for over a 1000 of years has used, and still uses a Ge'ez based native script.

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

The Ge'ez or Ethiopic script possibly developed from the Sabaean/Minean script. The earliest known inscriptions in the Ge'ez script date to the 5th century BC. At first the script represented only consonants. Vowel indication started to appear in 4th century AD during the reign of king Ezana, though might have developed at a earlier date.

Ironically:

Despite the modern diversity of scripts there are only 4 progenitors (independent development) for every script written today: Egypt (3500 B.C.E.), Ancient Iraq/Iran (3500 B.C.E.), China, and Mesoamerica. Every other script is a blueprint of these 4 scripts, or indirectly inspired by them (diffusion) (e.g. Cherokee).

It was once thought that the origin of Egyptian Hieroglyphs were religious and historical, but recent developments could point to an economical impetus for this script as well as push back the time depth of this writing system.

Europe has never produced any native script, every script is derivatives—even Ancient Greek. The history of the alphabet started in ancient Egypt. By the 27th century BC Egyptian writing had a set of some 24 hieroglyphs which are called uniliterals. The numerology (0,1,2,3,4,5) of modern Western scripts all comes from Arabic numerals. We often believe much of civilization was a European creation, but Europe, like most of the world, borrowed from the rare genius of four script inventors, just like it borrowed domestication, and religion.

Ge'ez (ግዕዝ Gəʿəz), is a script used as an abugida (syllable alphabet) for several languages of Ethiopia and Eritrea. It originated as an abjad (consonant-only alphabet) and was first used to write Ge'ez, now the liturgical language of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church. In Amharic and Tigrinya, the script is often called fidäl (ፊደል), meaning "script" or "alphabet

So why didn't Europe "ever" devise a written system of it's own????

OK Asc, I've had my fun. If you do come up with this script, you'll literally rock history. Get back to me then, but then I'll probably see it on the news I suppose.:D

That was great attempt at pretending you had fun. We all know you cant dig up a link. Do you really think you fooled anyone? :lol:

Well, actually like so much from these posters, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Ancient Africa had a predominately, but not exclusively, oral tradition. But Ethiopia for over a 1000 of years has used, and still uses a Ge'ez based native script.

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

The Ge'ez or Ethiopic script possibly developed from the Sabaean/Minean script. The earliest known inscriptions in the Ge'ez script date to the 5th century BC. At first the script represented only consonants. Vowel indication started to appear in 4th century AD during the reign of king Ezana, though might have developed at a earlier date.

Ironically:

Despite the modern diversity of scripts there are only 4 progenitors (independent development) for every script written today: Egypt (3500 B.C.E.), Ancient Iraq/Iran (3500 B.C.E.), China, and Mesoamerica. Every other script is a blueprint of these 4 scripts, or indirectly inspired by them (diffusion) (e.g. Cherokee).

It was once thought that the origin of Egyptian Hieroglyphs were religious and historical, but recent developments could point to an economical impetus for this script as well as push back the time depth of this writing system.

Europe has never produced any native script, every script is derivatives—even Ancient Greek. The history of the alphabet started in ancient Egypt. By the 27th century BC Egyptian writing had a set of some 24 hieroglyphs which are called uniliterals. The numerology (0,1,2,3,4,5) of modern Western scripts all comes from Arabic numerals. We often believe much of civilization was a European creation, but Europe, like most of the world, borrowed from the rare genius of four script inventors, just like it borrowed domestication, and religion.

Ge'ez (ግዕዝ Gəʿəz), is a script used as an abugida (syllable alphabet) for several languages of Ethiopia and Eritrea. It originated as an abjad (consonant-only alphabet) and was first used to write Ge'ez, now the liturgical language of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church. In Amharic and Tigrinya, the script is often called fidäl (ፊደል), meaning "script" or "alphabet

You should have made Meathead produce his stormfrent link. :lol:

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

Ironically:

Not a credible link, try again.

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

Ironically:

Not a credible link, try again.

Too bad you dont get to define whats credible.

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

Ironically:

LMAO..his anti white "source"....hahahahahahahaaaaahhAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

African Holocaust (Est. 2001) is a non-profit civil society dedicated to the progressive study of African history and culture. The society is composed of African scholars and writers, who share the desire use critical thinking to represent and restore an authentic, reflexive, honest, inclusive and balanced study of the African experience, past and present

http://www.africanholocaust.net/ah_about.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back