If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

I already posted the link, you go back and find it.

back up your current claims. referring me to something you allegedly posted some time in the past that may or may not be relevant doesn't fool anyone. I'm not running in cirlces to prove you a fool. You do well on your own.

If you claim something, prove it ...or you're lying.

No you just are bright enough that I would once again make you the fool.
Not to worry, anyone with sufficient intelligence can back track this thread and read my link.

If you are too stupid to realize the relevancy of the link I previously provided, you are too stupid to find it.

Yes..that's all fascinating, I'm sure.

Back to the topic, though.
africa is the most backward continent in the world.

Do you have a link that proves Africans had no written languages?
Africans obviously do. Sub-Saharans obviously didn't and don't. I cannot prove a negative. The onus (responsibility) is on you to prove they did. Dingbat theories and sites don't count.

The negro is trying to corner you by asking you prove to a negative.

The question would be for him to show evidence of these alleged "written languages" throughout history....which he can never do.

EDIT;
Oh well..too late.

No I'm cornering him by asking him to provide a link that says super-saharans did not have written languages. That way i can provide my link. You however are null and void as you just proved on the other thread. It doesnt matter what link is provided. You always avoid addressing them anyway. :lol:

Africans obviously do. Sub-Saharans obviously didn't and don't. I cannot prove a negative. The onus (responsibility) is on you to prove they did. Dingbat theories and sites don't count.

The question would be for him to show evidence of these alleged "written languages" throughout history....which he can never do.

EDIT;
Oh well..too late.

No I'm cornering him by asking him to provide a link that says super-saharans did not have written languages. That way i can provide my link. You however are null and void as you just proved on the other thread. It doesnt matter what link is provided. You always avoid addressing them anyway. :lol:

I address the topic..not the diversions and distractions you try to create.;

Africa is the most backward continent on earth.

back up your current claims. referring me to something you allegedly posted some time in the past that may or may not be relevant doesn't fool anyone. I'm not running in cirlces to prove you a fool. You do well on your own.

If you claim something, prove it ...or you're lying.

No you just are bright enough that I would once again make you the fool.
Not to worry, anyone with sufficient intelligence can back track this thread and read my link.

If you are too stupid to realize the relevancy of the link I previously provided, you are too stupid to find it.

Yes..that's all fascinating, I'm sure.

Back to the topic, though.
africa is the most backward continent in the world.

Yeah, it's fascinating that you asked for a link and when told that it already has been posted, now attempts to deflect from it.

I told you, it's easy to make you the fool...

The topic has no real validity because it was never framed with any supporting documentation, another amateurish and unintelligent act on your part.

Last edited:
Oh, come on guys. Finding a native sub-Saharan written language shouldn't be that difficult since you obviously must know what it was called.

I would be very interested to see script and codexes.

Yeah, it's fascinating that you asked for a link and when told that it already has been posted, now attempts to deflect form it.

Randomly changing the subject and making wild claims and allegations is your tactic to derail and cause a distraction whenever you get cornered....and when challenged for a link, you say "go look it up I already posted it" hoping to run the other person in circles looking for something that doesn't even exist.

Smart people don't fall for those cheap tactics.

EDIT;
Oh well..too late.

I address the topic..not the diversions and distractions you try to create.;

No you ask for links to deflect then run back to the "topic" when you get clowned. Its ok but just know I know. You are officially dismissed. :lol:

Oh, come on guys. Finding a native sub-Saharan written language shouldn't be that difficult since you obviously must know what it was called.

Sure. Show me a link that says they did not have written languages. That should be pretty simple.

Yeah, it's fascinating that you asked for a link and when told that it already has been posted, now attempts to deflect form it.

Randomly changing the subject and making wild claims and allegations is your tactic to derail and cause a distraction whenever you get cornered....and when challenged for a link, you say "go look it up I already posted it" hoping to run the other person in circles looking for something that doesn't even exist.

If researching a thread that you posted in, is indeed "running you in circles", how does that portray your level of intelligence.

You asked for a link and was told that it had already been posted, are you usually this ignorant of the content of the threads you post on??

Last edited:

Sure. Show me a link that says they did not have written languages. That should be pretty simple.
You'd think that you would be shouting the name of this non-existent written language from the rooftops in racial pride of your ancestors'accomplishments.

Sorry, you've failed miserably.

You'd think that you would be shouting the name of this non-existent written language from the rooftops in racial pride of your ancestors'accomplishments.

Sorry, you've failed miserably.

Actually you failed miserably when you made the claim that Africans were illiterate.
You made a claim where's YOUR LINK????

If researching a thread that you posted in, is indeed "running you in circles", how does that portray your level of intelligence.

You asked for a link and was told that it had already been posted, are you usually this ignorant of the content of the threads you post on??

No one is going to search through 30 pages to find where you were lying about something...If the "link" even exists. it's an obvious dodge and distraction. No one is fooled.

Your continued aversion to posting links is self explanatory.

Now...what were we talking about before this latest attempt to derail..oh yes...

Yes, the topic:

The topic has no real validity because it was never framed with any supporting documentation, another amateurish and unintelligent act on your part.

Don't be afraid to find the link making you the fool once again, other people will find it easily, it's a simple matter of knowing how to search posts.

Something you obvious can't manipulate intellectually.
So, if the fool's way out is to call me a liar...be my guest.

Why should you be complicit in the outing of your idiocy.

Last edited:
Yes, the topic:

Don't be afraid to find the link making you the fool once again, other people will find it easily, it's a simple matter of knowing how to search posts.

The evidence is historical, empirical and observable.

africa is the most backward continent on earth.

Yes, the topic:

Come on. What is this script called? You have the ability here to rock the foundations of the truncated history of sub-Saharan Africa! I have no idea why you're keeping it a secret.:D

Forum List

Back