If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Well if they are getting turned away at the door do they go to the bar down the street?

A black, a jew, and mexican walk into a bar, the bartender says, get the fuck out.

You forgot the rest of the joke.

The Bartender tells the Black, Jew and Mexican, " I've got a bunch of stupid assed grown men who believe in norse fairy tales!!"

Last edited:
Leave it to simpletons to trot out discredited information. The author has been thoroughly debunked as a kook and a sexual pervert.

In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation, and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits.

Now head of the race science outfit the Pioneer Fund, Rushton’s position puts him in control of substantial funds that he doles out to his fellow academic racists.

Although his training is unrelated to biology or genetics, Rushton has not hesitated to spread his controversial opinions far and wide, especially through his major published work, Race, Evolution and Behavior.

Jensen argued that his claims had been misunderstood:

...nowhere have I "claimed" an "innate deficiency" of intelligence in blacks. My position on this question is clearly spelled out in my most recent book: "The plain fact is that at present there exists no scientifically satisfactory explanation for the differences between the IQ distributions in the black and white populations. The only genuine consensus among well-informed scientists on this topic is that the cause of the difference remains an open question." (Jensen, 1981a, p. 213).

Thomas Sowell wrote:

Professor Jensen pointed out back in 1969 that black children's IQ scores rose by 8 to 10 points after he met with them informally in a play room and then tested them again after they were more relaxed around him. He did this because "I felt these children were really brighter than their IQ would indicate." What a shame that others seem to have less confidence in black children than Professor Jensen has had.[12]

By 1994, the time of The Bell Curve's publishing, Jensen had received $1.1 million from the Pioneer Fund,[15][16] an organization frequently described as racist and "white supremacist" in nature.[17][18][19][20] The fund contributed a total of $3.5 million to researchers cited in The Bell Curve's most controversial chapter "that suggests some races are naturally smarter than others" with Jensen's works being cited twenty-three times in the book's bibliography.

Lisa Suzuki and Joshua Aronson of New York University claimed in 2005 that Jensen has largely ignored evidence that fails to support his position that IQ test score gaps represent a genetic racial hierarchy unwaveringly for over 30 years.

According to Gould, Jensen uses heritability to measure differences between populations[citation needed]. Gould also disagrees with Jensen's belief that IQ tests measure a real variable, g, or "the general factor common to a large number of cognitive abilities" which can be measured along a unilinear scale.

This is a claim most closely identified with Charles Spearman. According to Gould, Jensen misunderstood the research of L. L. Thurstone to ultimately support this claim; Gould, however, argues that Thurstone's factor analysis of intelligence revealed g to be an illusion (1981: 159; 13-314). Gould criticizes Jensen's sources including his use of Catharine Cox's 1926 Genetic Studies of Genius, which examines historiometrically the IQs of historic intellectuals after their deaths (Gould 1981: 153-154).

Socioeconomic status turns out to be the best predictor of your I.Q. score,” Sonja C. Grover, an educational psychologist at Lakehead University in Ontario, said on Wednesday. “Socioeconomic status has to do with your quality of schooling, the quality of the teachers that you’re exposed to. Many people who do poorly on an I.Q. test have a very poor fund of general knowledge, but it doesn’t mean that they’re not intelligent.”

So we have a kook that has no education in Biology OR genetics,that was paid handsomely by a racist organization whose sole purpose is to forward pseudo-scientific racism and "voila" we have "scientific evidence."

No training in genetics or biology yet he bases his findings on those areas of studies???
Color me shocked.

Too bad he chose to consciously ignore the other forms of testing that invalidate his claims.
He disputes those that actually are trained in the field that he has no training in.

Since 2002, Rushton has been president of the Pioneer Fund, which has for decades funded dubious studies linking race to characteristics like criminality, sexuality and intelligence. Pioneer has long promoted eugenics, or the “science” of creating “better” humans through selective breeding. Set up in 1937 and headed by Nazi sympathizers, the group strove to “improve the character of the American people” through eugenics and procreation by people of white colonial stock. Pioneer has financed a number of leading race scientists, lavishing large sums each year on those who work to “prove” inherent racial differences that the vast majority of scientists regard as nonsense.

Wow, so a racist believes others are less intelligent??..color me shocked again.

Black supremacist hogwash.

Source?
Link?

HAHA!!!...nothing better or did you spend time with him measuring his penis length and how far he could ejaculate...lol.

Highlight the parts you consider "Black Supremacist" and they will be addressed.

Two loons...

Last edited:

American blacks have been victimized twice - First the horror of slavery, next was the isolation from the rest of American society via the soft bigotry of reduced expectations and constant excuse-making by those who claim to "care".

If we stopped isolating them and "protecting" them and just left them the hell alone to their own intelligence and abilities, we would soon see that skin pigmentation is absolutely irrelevant.

That won't happen, of course, because there are too many people who have a vested professional, financial and/or political interest in maintaining the status quo.

American blacks have been victimized twice - First the horror of slavery, next was the isolation from the rest of American society via the soft bigotry of reduced expectations and constant excuse-making by those who claim to "care".

If we stopped isolating them and "protecting" them and just left them the hell alone to their own intelligence and abilities, we would soon see that skin pigmentation is absolutely irrelevant.

That won't happen, of course, because there are too many people who have a vested professional, financial and/or political interest in maintaining the status quo.

you are correct in the first sentence. as to the nonsense about the "soft bigotry of reduced expectations" that the anti-civil rights crowd likes to toss around, how about we talk about the actual reasons for disparity.

blacks lived with slavery and that was followed by jim crow segregation... in the timeline of history, that hasn't been so long ago. then when segregation was outlawed, they had to fight for basic civil rights like the vote... then blacks were subjected to unequal enforcement of drug laws, because how else do you keep blacks from voting? you make them felons. now, we know that blacks don't use or sell pot in any greater numbers than whites... in fact, it may be that whites use/sell more. but who goes to prison? blacks. that takes black males out of the home... destabilizing the family. it also makes sure they can't vote and can't compete in the educational or job market when they get out of prison because felons can't get jobs.

so you really want to talk about "the soft bigotry of reduced expectations"? first deal with the other issues.

and then when blacks get past that, even someone like neil degrasse tyson, who certainly exceeded the expectations of most humans, much less blacks, says that any time he said he wanted to study physics, he was discouraged by teachers, so-called educators and other adults. why? because his skin has more melanin than mine.

as he says, first level the playing flield then talk about the rest.

you are correct in the first sentence. as to the nonsense about the "soft bigotry of reduced expectations" that the anti-civil rights crowd likes to toss around, how about we talk about the actual reasons for disparity.

blacks lived with slavery and that was followed by jim crow segregation... in the timeline of history, that hasn't been so long ago. then when segregation was outlawed, they had to fight for basic civil rights like the vote... then blacks were subjected to unequal enforcement of drug laws, because how else do you keep blacks from voting? you make them felons. now, we know that blacks don't use or sell pot in any greater numbers than whites... in fact, it may be that whites use/sell more. but who goes to prison? blacks. that takes black males out of the home... destabilizing the family. it also makes sure they can't vote and can't compete in the educational or job market when they get out of prison because felons can't get jobs.

so you really want to talk about "the soft bigotry of reduced expectations"? first deal with the other issues.

and then when blacks get past that, even someone like neil degrasse tyson, who certainly exceeded the expectations of most humans, much less blacks, says that any time he said he wanted to study physics, he was discouraged by teachers, so-called educators and other adults. why? because his skin has more melanin than mine.

as he says, first level the playing flield then talk about the rest.

I appreciate the civil response Jillian, thank you.

Without a doubt, there are many on the other "side" who are still going to try to deny your points, which just makes the whole thing worse. "Racism no longer exists", blah blah.

The theoretical/imaginary idea of mine that we could stop isolating and "helping" blacks overnight is fantasy. At best it could be a process, but a much shorter process than we're seeing now, where there is simply no end in sight.

I see a distortion here, and it's one to which I usually can't get lefties to admit. How much of the animosity/racism/whatever that still exists is the result of this forced leveling of the playing field, the constant drumbeat that says "if you don't agree with me, you're a racist"?

There's no way to measure that, but I think we have to admit that there is some effect there, that this strategy exacerbates the situation, at least to some degree.

Here's the thing: Both "sides" of this argument are contributing to the problem. And as with anything else, fixing the problem would be quicker and more effective if both "sides" cleaned their own houses.

Last edited:
Leave it to simpletons to trot out discredited information. The author has been thoroughly debunked as a kook and a sexual pervert.

In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation, and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits.

Now head of the race science outfit the Pioneer Fund, Rushton’s position puts him in control of substantial funds that he doles out to his fellow academic racists.

Although his training is unrelated to biology or genetics, Rushton has not hesitated to spread his controversial opinions far and wide, especially through his major published work, Race, Evolution and Behavior.

Jensen argued that his claims had been misunderstood:

...nowhere have I "claimed" an "innate deficiency" of intelligence in blacks. My position on this question is clearly spelled out in my most recent book: "The plain fact is that at present there exists no scientifically satisfactory explanation for the differences between the IQ distributions in the black and white populations. The only genuine consensus among well-informed scientists on this topic is that the cause of the difference remains an open question." (Jensen, 1981a, p. 213).

Thomas Sowell wrote:

Professor Jensen pointed out back in 1969 that black children's IQ scores rose by 8 to 10 points after he met with them informally in a play room and then tested them again after they were more relaxed around him. He did this because "I felt these children were really brighter than their IQ would indicate." What a shame that others seem to have less confidence in black children than Professor Jensen has had.[12]

By 1994, the time of The Bell Curve's publishing, Jensen had received $1.1 million from the Pioneer Fund,[15][16] an organization frequently described as racist and "white supremacist" in nature.[17][18][19][20] The fund contributed a total of $3.5 million to researchers cited in The Bell Curve's most controversial chapter "that suggests some races are naturally smarter than others" with Jensen's works being cited twenty-three times in the book's bibliography.

Lisa Suzuki and Joshua Aronson of New York University claimed in 2005 that Jensen has largely ignored evidence that fails to support his position that IQ test score gaps represent a genetic racial hierarchy unwaveringly for over 30 years.

According to Gould, Jensen uses heritability to measure differences between populations[citation needed]. Gould also disagrees with Jensen's belief that IQ tests measure a real variable, g, or "the general factor common to a large number of cognitive abilities" which can be measured along a unilinear scale.

This is a claim most closely identified with Charles Spearman. According to Gould, Jensen misunderstood the research of L. L. Thurstone to ultimately support this claim; Gould, however, argues that Thurstone's factor analysis of intelligence revealed g to be an illusion (1981: 159; 13-314). Gould criticizes Jensen's sources including his use of Catharine Cox's 1926 Genetic Studies of Genius, which examines historiometrically the IQs of historic intellectuals after their deaths (Gould 1981: 153-154).

Socioeconomic status turns out to be the best predictor of your I.Q. score,” Sonja C. Grover, an educational psychologist at Lakehead University in Ontario, said on Wednesday. “Socioeconomic status has to do with your quality of schooling, the quality of the teachers that you’re exposed to. Many people who do poorly on an I.Q. test have a very poor fund of general knowledge, but it doesn’t mean that they’re not intelligent.”

So we have a kook that has no education in Biology OR genetics,that was paid handsomely by a racist organization whose sole purpose is to forward pseudo-scientific racism and "voila" we have "scientific evidence."

No training in genetics or biology yet he bases his findings on those areas of studies???
Color me shocked.

Too bad he chose to consciously ignore the other forms of testing that invalidate his claims.
He disputes those that actually are trained in the field that he has no training in.

Since 2002, Rushton has been president of the Pioneer Fund, which has for decades funded dubious studies linking race to characteristics like criminality, sexuality and intelligence. Pioneer has long promoted eugenics, or the “science” of creating “better” humans through selective breeding. Set up in 1937 and headed by Nazi sympathizers, the group strove to “improve the character of the American people” through eugenics and procreation by people of white colonial stock. Pioneer has financed a number of leading race scientists, lavishing large sums each year on those who work to “prove” inherent racial differences that the vast majority of scientists regard as nonsense.

Wow, so a racist believes others are less intelligent??..color me shocked again.

Source?
Link?

HAHA!!!...nothing better or did you spend time with him measuring his penis length and how far he could ejaculate...lol.

Two loons...

That's evasion.

Where is your source? Where is the link?

IQ is real and valid. Negroids score lowest of the three major races, followed by caucasians with asians having the highest average scores.
See, I can accept that there are people smarter on average than I am.
I don't have the need to pronounce them "racists" for it.

Negroes , on the other hand can not accept ANYTHING that doesn't praise their character, behavior or intelligence.

IQ has been proven and accepted as the standard worldwide by business, the military, governments.

Even wiki has to admit it.

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

And what's your excuse for being a dumbfuck racist?

Are you saying that the only differences between negroes and white people is skin color?

There is more difference between whites and negroes than just "skin pigmentation".

There are biological differences, anthropological differences and intelligence differences.

Source?
Link?

Two loons...

That's evasion.

IQ is real and valid. Negroids score lowest of the three major races, followed by caucasians with asians having the highest average scores.

Negroes , on the other hand can not accept ANYTHING that doesn't praise their character, behavior or intelligence.

IQ has been proven and accepted as the standard worldwide by business, the military, governments.

First, you obviously are ignorant if you believe that the standard I.Q. test measures intelligence.

The military doesn't use I.Q. tests, another stupid statement on your part.

Now for the links, please tell us which are from "Black Supremacist" sites. This should be fun..

Rushton had NO DEGREES IN BIOLOGY OR GENETICS:
He returned to England for university, receiving a B.Sc. in psychology from Birkbeck College at the University of London in 1970, and, in 1973, his Ph.D. from the London School of Economics for work on altruism in children.

J. Philippe Rushton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dr. Rushton returned to England and earned a B.Sc. in psychology from Birkbeck College at the University of London in 1970 and in 1973 received his Ph.D. from the London School of Economics for work on altruism in children.
The University of Western Ontario

Rushton was funded by an organization establish on racism and attempting to make it science:
the Pioneer Fund, described by the London Sunday Telegraph (3/12/89) as a "neo-Nazi organization closely integrated with the far right in American politics." The fund's mission is to promote eugenics, a philosophy that maintains that "genetically unfit" individuals or races are a threat to society.

The Pioneer Fund was set up in 1937 by Wickliffe Draper, a millionaire who advocated sending blacks back to Africa. The foundation's charter set forth the group's missions as "racial betterment" and aid for people "deemed to be descended primarily from white persons who settled in the original 13 states prior to the adoption of the Constitution of the United States." (In 1985, after Pioneer Fund grant recipients began receiving political heat, the charter was slightly amended to play down the race angle--GQ, 11/94.)
Racism Resurgent ? FAIR

Established in 1937 by wealthy businessman Wickliffe Draper, the nonprofit Pioneer Fund has long been accused of misusing social science to fuel the politics of oppression by supporting research that seeks to establish the genetic and intellectual inferiority of blacks.

Although the Pioneer Fund denies its ties to any political agenda, this powerful and provocative volume reveals the truth behind their long history of clandestine activities. The Funding of Scientific Racism examines for the first time archival correspondence that incriminates the fund’s major players, revealing links to a Klansman’s crusade to repatriate blacks, as well as efforts to reverse the Brown decision, prevent passage of the Civil Rights Act, and implement a system of racially segregated private schools.
UI Press | William H. Tucker | The Funding of Scientific Racism: Wickliffe Draper and the Pioneer Fund

Rushton was a paid employee of the pioneer fund:
The Pioneer Fund is an American non-profit foundation established in 1937 "to advance the scientific study of heredity and human differences."

From 2002 until his death in October 2012, the fund was headed by psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton.

Pioneer Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fund's grantees and publications have generated controversy including the 1994 publication of The Bell Curve, which drew heavily from Pioneer-funded research. The fund has also been criticized for its ties to eugenics.

Rushton was paid by racists to produce a pseudo-scientific excuse for racism:
J. PHILIPPE RUSHTON
For the past few years, University of Western Ontario psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton has replaced Jensen as the top individual beneficiary of Pioneer largess. Since 1981 he has benefited from more than a million dollars in Pioneer grants. Rushton argues that behavioral differences among blacks, whites, and Asians are the result of evolutionary variations in their reproductive strategies.

Leading Grant Recipients, 1994-1996

University of Western Ontario (J. Philippe Rushton) $334,405

When Draper first founded the Fund in 1937, he was looking for "useful science." He was convinced that scientists had the answers he was looking for, but were too timid to admit the truth of race differences, Negro inferiority and the value of eugenics.
ISAR - Searchlight Post

Rushton and Lynn were/are sexual perverts:
The Pseudoscience of Race Differences in Penis Size
Lynn’s (2013) proposal is based on the theories of the late J. Philippe Rushton.

Rushton (who's gotten more than $770,000 from Pioneer) has transformed the Victorian science of cranial measurement into a sexual fetish--measuring not only head and brain size, but also the size of breasts, buttocks and genitals. "It's a trade-off: More brain or more penis. You can't have everything," he told Rolling Stone's Adam Miller (10/20/94), explaining his philosophy of evolution.

Rushton was reprimanded by his school, the University of Western Ontario, for accosting people in a local shopping mall and asking them how big their penises were and how far they could ejaculate. "A zoologist doesn't need permission to study squirrels in his backyard," he groused (Rolling Stone, 10/20/94).
J. Philippe Rushton, author of controversial essay on race and brain size, dies at 68 - Democratic Underground

While simultaneously defending his academic freedom, University of Western Ontario officials twice reprimanded Rushton for conducting research on human subjects in 1988 without required prior approval, according to a Southern Poverty Law Center profile of Rushton. In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation and number of sex partners. - See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

So, which of these sites is a "Black Supremacist" site?...haha.

I told you before, making you look stupid shouldn't be this easy...or fun.

So, if you want more links I have them, I don't depend on one source.

So Rotaloser, get back with me when you get new instructions from Stupid Front Command..

Last edited:
As far as Africa compared to wetern civlization goes.... I think that Africans lived very eficiently off the land for thousands of years. Societies morph and adapt as they need to .... or people migrate away
but take the Masai people for example, they were cattle herders for maybe a thousand years, I believe going back to the time of the Romans. They lived off their cattle and always had enough all they had to do was move the cows to new pastures but they had no reason to change. And today at least the ones in
Tanzania are living pretty much like they always have. That doesnt mean they were not smart ... you cant be a dumb ass and go kill a Lion with a spear or survive their environment at all ... actually I would imagine their environment would tend to weed out the dumb ones.

But anyway, its my opinion that there are many smart people in Africa but they have been forced to adapt to western ideas while still trying to come out of tribalism and their having trouble overcoming
those divisions, as well as the Arabs and Indians and European colonialism. For Africa its not going to happen all at once and there is no way it wont be a painful process.

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to and survive your environment. Africans have done that since time immortal. Thats what they are built to do via natural selection. The influx of western philosophy casts a shadow over every part of the world and corrupts the natural processes already in place. Until western philosophy is abandoned Africa will struggle in some countries. Sometimes you have to go back to come up.

Are you saying that the only differences between negroes and white people is skin color?

There is more difference between whites and negroes than just "skin pigmentation".

There are biological differences, anthropological differences and intelligence differences.

Those differences are not significant enough to merit any mention. You cant measure intelligence since the very concept is subjective to what one believes intelligence to be.

Two loons...

That's evasion.

First, you obviously are ignorant if you believe that the standard I.Q. test measures intelligence.

Now for the links, please tell us which are from "Black Supremacist" sites. This should be fun..

He returned to England for university, receiving a B.Sc. in psychology from Birkbeck College at the University of London in 1970, and, in 1973, his Ph.D. from the London School of Economics for work on altruism in children.

Dr. Rushton returned to England and earned a B.Sc. in psychology from Birkbeck College at the University of London in 1970 and in 1973 received his Ph.D. from the London School of Economics for work on altruism in children.

Rushton was funded by an organization establish on racism and attempting to make it science:
the Pioneer Fund, described by the London Sunday Telegraph (3/12/89) as a "neo-Nazi organization closely integrated with the far right in American politics." The fund's mission is to promote eugenics, a philosophy that maintains that "genetically unfit" individuals or races are a threat to society.

The Pioneer Fund was set up in 1937 by Wickliffe Draper, a millionaire who advocated sending blacks back to Africa. The foundation's charter set forth the group's missions as "racial betterment" and aid for people "deemed to be descended primarily from white persons who settled in the original 13 states prior to the adoption of the Constitution of the United States." (In 1985, after Pioneer Fund grant recipients began receiving political heat, the charter was slightly amended to play down the race angle--GQ, 11/94.)
Racism Resurgent ? FAIR

Established in 1937 by wealthy businessman Wickliffe Draper, the nonprofit Pioneer Fund has long been accused of misusing social science to fuel the politics of oppression by supporting research that seeks to establish the genetic and intellectual inferiority of blacks.

Although the Pioneer Fund denies its ties to any political agenda, this powerful and provocative volume reveals the truth behind their long history of clandestine activities. The Funding of Scientific Racism examines for the first time archival correspondence that incriminates the fund’s major players, revealing links to a Klansman’s crusade to repatriate blacks, as well as efforts to reverse the Brown decision, prevent passage of the Civil Rights Act, and implement a system of racially segregated private schools.
UI Press | William H. Tucker | The Funding of Scientific Racism: Wickliffe Draper and the Pioneer Fund

The Pioneer Fund is an American non-profit foundation established in 1937 "to advance the scientific study of heredity and human differences."

From 2002 until his death in October 2012, the fund was headed by psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton.

The fund's grantees and publications have generated controversy including the 1994 publication of The Bell Curve, which drew heavily from Pioneer-funded research. The fund has also been criticized for its ties to eugenics.

J. PHILIPPE RUSHTON
For the past few years, University of Western Ontario psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton has replaced Jensen as the top individual beneficiary of Pioneer largess. Since 1981 he has benefited from more than a million dollars in Pioneer grants. Rushton argues that behavioral differences among blacks, whites, and Asians are the result of evolutionary variations in their reproductive strategies.

When Draper first founded the Fund in 1937, he was looking for "useful science." He was convinced that scientists had the answers he was looking for, but were too timid to admit the truth of race differences, Negro inferiority and the value of eugenics.
ISAR - Searchlight Post

Lynn’s (2013) proposal is based on the theories of the late J. Philippe Rushton.

Rushton (who's gotten more than $770,000 from Pioneer) has transformed the Victorian science of cranial measurement into a sexual fetish--measuring not only head and brain size, but also the size of breasts, buttocks and genitals. "It's a trade-off: More brain or more penis. You can't have everything," he told Rolling Stone's Adam Miller (10/20/94), explaining his philosophy of evolution.

Rushton was reprimanded by his school, the University of Western Ontario, for accosting people in a local shopping mall and asking them how big their penises were and how far they could ejaculate. "A zoologist doesn't need permission to study squirrels in his backyard," he groused (Rolling Stone, 10/20/94).
J. Philippe Rushton, author of controversial essay on race and brain size, dies at 68 - Democratic Underground

While simultaneously defending his academic freedom, University of Western Ontario officials twice reprimanded Rushton for conducting research on human subjects in 1988 without required prior approval, according to a Southern Poverty Law Center profile of Rushton. In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation and number of sex partners. - See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

So Rotaloser, get back with me when you get new instructions from Stupid Front Command..

Blogs and message board posts (Democratic Underground?..LMAO) don't = refutation.

Keep swinging.

.....There are biological differences, anthropological differences and intelligence differences.

Those differences are not significant enough to merit any mention.

Biological anthropological and intelligence differences exist...but they are "not significant".

Ok..Whatever you say.

You cant measure intelligence since the very concept is subjective to what one believes intelligence to be.

IQ tests are a method of measuring relative intelligence.That is a proven fact.

There are (and always have been) discrepancies between the races with asians averaging higher scores than caucasians and negroids averaging lower scores than caucasians.

That is a proven fact.
There's really nothing to debate.

.....There are biological differences, anthropological differences and intelligence differences.

Those differences are not significant enough to merit any mention.

Biological anthropological and intelligence differences exist...but they are "not significant".

Ok..Whatever you say.

You cant measure intelligence since the very concept is subjective to what one believes intelligence to be.

IQ tests are a method of measuring relative intelligence.That is a proven fact.

There are (and always have been) discrepancies between the races with asians averaging higher scores than caucasians and negroids averaging lower scores than caucasians.

That is a proven fact.
There's really nothing to debate.

Thats a pretty pathetic response. :lol:

IQ tests measure assimilation not intelligence. I've asked before and you have disappeared from the scene. Show me a IQ test that can determine I got an answer wrong because my close friend just passed away.

The very idea that a white person can determine what intelligence is for everyone else is pretty amusing. Matter of fact its down right hilarious. :lol:

IQ tests measure assimilation not intelligence.

Not true.

I've asked before and you have disappeared from the scene. Show me a IQ test that can determine I got an answer wrong because my close friend just passed away.
That's not what the test is for.

The very idea that a white person can determine what intelligence is for everyone else is pretty amusing. Matter of fact its down right hilarious. :lol:

IQ is a standardized test accepted world wide as a way to measure relative intelligence.

Well if they are getting turned away at the door do they go to the bar down the street?

A black, a jew, and mexican walk into a bar, the bartender says, get the fuck out.

You forgot the rest of the joke.

The Bartender tells the Black, Jew and Mexican, " I've got a bunch of stupid assed grown men who believe in norse fairy tales!!"

No, you got it wrong, afterwards, they laughed at the notion of racial equality. It is a race realist/hbd bar.

If you don't have the right phenotype, you aren't allowed.

I can tell from your posts you are the wrong phenotype.

Not true.

I've asked before and you have disappeared from the scene. Show me a IQ test that can determine I got an answer wrong because my close friend just passed away.

IQ is a standardized test accepted world wide as a way to measure relative intelligence.

IQ tests measure assimilation not intelligence. You cant prove otherwise.

The IQ test is supposed to determine intelligence. If it cant account for all the variables its not doing its job.

It doesnt matter where its accepted. It was accepted that white people were genetically superior and we already know how far off the mark they were with that one. :lol:

Not true.

IQ tests measure assimilation

Then ******* are terrible "assimilators" into civilized society.

Last edited:
IQ tests measure assimilation not intelligence. You cant prove otherwise.
I don't have to. Many types of IQ tests already exist and their function and reliability is well known.

The IQ test is supposed to determine intelligence.

If it cant account for all the variables its not doing its job.

it isn't called the "account for all variables" test. It's an IQ test.

It doesnt matter where its accepted.

Right..the entire scientific world is wrong and you are correct.

That's plausible.

It was accepted that white people were genetically superior and we already know how far off the mark they were with that one. :lol:

Accepted by who?

When?

That's evasion.

Racism Resurgent ? FAIR

J. PHILIPPE RUSHTON

ISAR - Searchlight Post

Blogs and message board posts (Democratic Underground?..LMAO) don't = refutation.

Keep swinging.

Too bad your whole false sense of superiority is based on a sexual pervert who was paid by an racist organization to peddle fodder to White fools.

No need to keep swinging, you are the only fool that hasen't noticed the ball knocked out the park.

Let's help you regain some measure of credibility, dispute even one item or source that I listed and I'll give two more to support it....

Better yet, let's see your sources that say what I posted is false.

Must suck to be a racist right about now, must suck even harder to be a stupid racist.
No wonder your title of rotaloser has stuck.

Forum List

Back