If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Rarely do blacks ever surpass whites in the classroom.

Yet the White man is being surpassed by every minority in this country, keep dreaming.

Prove it.

Prove it??...

The losing segment of intellectually inferior Whites have already proved it.
Why else would so-called more intelligent people spend an inordinate time bemoaning the loss of Privilege in society, the classroom, work place.

More an more Hispanic and Black millionaires, CEOs, CFOs, corporate executives and entrepreneurs.

They got that way through education now that most of the artificial barriers are being over come.

What do Whites who can't compete do?

Start and post on:
Stupid Front
Council Conservative Citizens
Chimp Out
etc.

Why aren't we starting such stupid and factually devoid web sites?...we are too busy succeeding.

If you didn't know it was true, you wouldn't be on this site trying to prove how "superior" you are.

Last edited:
I see you have nothing to back your "opinion", never mind I doubt that you would...lol.

Playing the race card...that seems to be your forte...and failing.
It is not a matter of opinion, it is clearly a matter of fact.

Proof???...I see no credible links in your prior opinion nor this one.
How surprising....

Whites have built nothing without the foundation Black people provided by teaching them math, writing, and astronomy and or had direct participation in. I cant think of one single thing.
:badgrin:

Simple reading comprehension would do you a world of good. The study found genetic defects in Europeans that have been mostly weeded out Africans. To my knowledge there is no gene that has been identified for human intelligence. Your post is full of irrational logic loops since there is no identified intelligence gene there has been zero valid studies regarding it.

So whites are genetically inferior yet whites have build the most significant and advanced societies the world has ever known.

According to Asslips, the black man taught the white man everything he knows. Yet he can't explain why the blackest of countries are the poorest.

Thanks for stating the already known fact that Africans provided the foundation whites learned from. I have explained before that the definition of poor is subjective. I can live in a tent and consider my self rich. Since your definition of poor has no merit in someone elses world your characterization of black countries being poor is silly.

If we are taking your definition to help you out with understanding then we have to note the interference of Europeans in the Black countries. Show me a Black country that was not occupied by white people and to this day has not interference from whites. There is your common denominator. Before whites Blacks built several large rich civilizations. In fact the wealthiest human that ever existed was from West Africa.

This is my field. There is a strong genetic component to intelligence. That is irrefutable. American blacks score on the 16th percentile of whites and have for many, many decades. That is also irrefutable. Blacks in West Africa score even lower....most at borderline retardation levels.

The strongest correlation between income, education, criminality, children born out of wedlock and many other social ills is low I.Q. And it does not matter what the color of your skin is.

Roughly 20% of I.Q. is due to environmental factors....the rest is genetic. There is some major wiggle room to improve performance. But do blacks score much, much lower than any other racial group? The answer is yes, and again it is irrefutable and has been confirmed in thousands of studies. Does low I.Q. greatly contribute to poverty, incarceration, and lack of education....issues that have plagued black Americans for decades.....yes, without a doubt. The same goes for low I.Q. whites.

The evidence is overwhelming. Can you find a few articles from PC deniers that will claim otherwise? Sure...but they are far outnumbered in the literature and in the science by a factor of about 10,000 to 1. They are not credible.

There is a reason Sub-Saharan Africa is a shit hole....while other nations that "suffered under colonialism" such as India and Vietnam among many others have been taking off. Literally, nations such as Ghana, or Cameroon are a Nations where statistically half the population is mentally retarded.

This is a map of the I.Q. of nations. Notice China and much of Western Europe is > 100 while much of Sub-Saharan Africa < 70. Are you folks getting a feel for this?

IQ.png

Yet the White man is being surpassed by every minority in this country, keep dreaming.

Prove it.

Prove it??...

Why else would so-called more intelligent people spend an inordinate time bemoaning the loss of Privilege in society, the classroom, work place.

More an more Hispanic and Black millionaires, CEOs, CFOs, corporate executives and entrepreneurs.

They got that way through education now that most of the artificial barriers are being over come.

Start and post on:
Stupid Front
Chimp Out
etc.

Why aren't we starting such stupid and factually devoid web sites?...we are too busy succeeding.

If you didn't know it was true, you wouldn't be on this site trying to prove how "superior" you are.

Was the question to difficult for you to understand?

I'm still waiting on that proof.

So whites are genetically inferior yet whites have build the most significant and advanced societies the world has ever known.

According to Asslips, the black man taught the white man everything he knows. Yet he can't explain why the blackest of countries are the poorest.

Thanks for stating the already known fact that Africans provided the foundation whites learned from. I have explained before that the definition of poor is subjective. I can live in a tent and consider my self rich. Since your definition of poor has no merit in someone elses world your characterization of black countries being poor is silly.

If we are taking your definition to help you out with understanding then we have to note the interference of Europeans in the Black countries. Show me a Black country that was not occupied by white people and to this day has not interference from whites. There is your common denominator. Before whites Blacks built several large rich civilizations. In fact the wealthiest human that ever existed was from West Africa.

I learned of "cultural relativism" in a college sociology class, I doubt the two that post the "I'm white and better" crap have ever had a sociology class in their lives.

You just totally left them intellectually flat footed.

This is my field. There is a strong genetic component to intelligence. That is irrefutable. American blacks score on the 16th percentile of whites and have for many, many decades. That is also irrefutable. Blacks in West Africa score even lower....most at borderline retardation levels.

The strongest correlation between income, education, criminality, children born out of wedlock and many other social ills is low I.Q. And it does not matter what the color of your skin is.

Roughly 20% of I.Q. is due to environmental factors....the rest is genetic. There is some major wiggle room to improve performance. But do blacks score much, much lower than any other racial group? The answer is yes, and again it is irrefutable and has been confirmed in thousands of studies. Does low I.Q. greatly contribute to poverty, incarceration, and lack of education....issues that have plagued black Americans for decades.....yes, without a doubt. The same goes for low I.Q. whites.

The evidence is overwhelming. Can you find a few articles from PC deniers that will claim otherwise? Sure...but they are far outnumbered in the literature and in the science by a factor of about 10,000 to 1. They are not credible.

There is a reason Sub-Saharan Africa is a shit hole....while other nations that "suffered under colonialism" such as India and Vietnam among many others have been taking off. Literally, nations such as Ghana, or Cameroon are a Nations where statistically half the population is mentally retarded.

This is a map of the I.Q. of nations. Notice China and much of Western Europe is > 100 while much of Sub-Saharan Africa < 70. Are you folks getting a feel for this?

IQ.png

cite?

You say it's a fact but the evidence that's all around us contradicts it.

Have to go back to the 14th century huh? And how did he get his wealth? Through the use of slavery.

You can try to spin it all you want and the fact that you continue to blame the white man proves you will always be a victim.

With threads like these, I have no clue why black people dont vote republican.

Prove it.

Prove it??...

Start and post on:
Stupid Front
Chimp Out
etc.

Was the question to difficult for you to understand?

I'm still waiting on that proof.

The above posted web sites proved my point, your intellectual inability to comprehend it, further proves my point.

Have to go back to the 14th century huh? And how did he get his wealth? Through the use of slavery.

You can try to spin it all you want and the fact that you continue to blame the white man proves you will always be a victim.

Sorry but your ignorance on the effect of colonialism on every racial group on the planet is testament to your ignorance not ours.

IQ.png

You have proven that "your field" is subjective. You claim your field every time a discussion comes up as if that makes you less laughable. :lol:

I keep asking a very simple question. Show me one IQ test that takes a person psychological state into account. If thats your field it shouldn't be hard to do right?

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Where is black africa on the map?

I know blacks that are scientists and businessmen who are superior in mental capacity to you, does that mean you are sub-human or sub-black? I know whites who sing and dance and play sports. True in both America and Africa.

IQ.png

You have proven that "your field" is subjective. You claim your field every time a discussion comes up as if that makes you less laughable. :lol:

I keep asking a very simple question. Show me one IQ test that takes a person psychological state into account. If thats your field it shouldn't be hard to do right?

I smell b.s.!!!!

Only simpletons take things at eyesight value and base their beliefs on it. Intellectuals delve into the myriad of factors associated with each phenomenon. One would think with all that time you spent as a convict you would have cracked a book or two. Being a convict pretty much excludes you from this conversation anyway. Only the dumbest of white people end up in prison. The system is set up for you to beat any prison time. Please refrain from posting on things better left to your superiors.

IQ.png

I smell b.s.!!!!

Everytime welfare queen posts someone has to clean up behind her. I think she needs depends.

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Where is black africa on the map?

I know blacks that are scientists and businessmen who are superior in mental capacity to you, does that mean you are sub-human or sub-black? I know whites who sing and dance and play sports. True in both America and Africa.

That idiot said the same thing about the "tech" field.

I posted examples of Black tech inventors, company Presidents, CEOs, etc.
He scurried like a roach in sunlight.

A certain segment of the White population has always been coddled, now that they have to stand on their own feet, the minorities are very frightening.

I smell b.s.!!!!

Everytime welfare queen posts someone has to clean up behind her. I think she needs depends.

You see I asked where his info came from and now he disappears...haha.
Easy to disprove b.s. that comes off the run of the mill "I hate Black People" sites.

Forum List

Back