If BLM and Antifa are not Coordinated Then Why Have Violent Protest Miraculously Stopped Less Than a Month From Election Day?

Heternormative thinking = Western and American "white" values.
LOL “heteronormative” = Western values.

Does that mean homo-abnormals = Marxist anti-white values?

whiteness-1_0.png

Yes, that's the way they see it. I have no idea what the leftist whack jobs expected in a majority white country.
The ramps on the Higgins Boats will come down on the beach on election day and Trump voter's will storm the polls and re-elect our great President.

you are deflecting with your demand for the final stats on an ONGOING disaster. How many square feet of
California have been destroyed by fire as of
NOW ?????
There's a factual tracking of that answer.

Once again, how many people have been killed by ANTIFA as of NOW?!??

The guy who recently shot the Trump supporter and declared that he is Antifa...

Oh yea, he actually wasn't in Antifa, that was fake news obviously, my bad.

you are deflecting with your demand for the final stats on an ONGOING disaster. How many square feet of
California have been destroyed by fire as of
NOW ?????
There's a factual tracking of that answer.

Once again, how many people have been killed by ANTIFA as of NOW?!??

you are making a fool of yourself. How many people have died in Mecca since Muhummad got there?

The guy who recently shot the Trump supporter and declared that he is Antifa...

Oh yea, he actually wasn't in Antifa, that was fake news obviously, my bad.
So that's 1 guy right?

Any more?

They know "law and order" is a winning issue for our President. Wouldn't be surprised if they are also coordinating with DNC. Biden called Antifa an idea. Idiot. These are two Marxist domestic terrorist groups.
But didn't Trump and the Republicans JUST campaign on how they were the ONLY ones who could get us law and order, because the Dems only wanted chaos and/or were too imcomptentent?

So which is it going to be?

But didn't Trump and the Republicans JUST campaign on how they were the ONLY ones who could get us law and order, because the Dems only wanted chaos and/or were too imcomptentent?

So which is it going to be?
Clearly the violence the right was for stopping was entirely a reaction to the rule of Trump.
Replace Trump, end the violence. For the most part.

Are you that dumb that you don't see the link? I guess you are just really fucking dumb.

Forum List

Back