IF by some horrible chance Biden wins the election

Should the GOP return the favor the demoncrats have given Trump? Constant harassment, impeachment hearings, etc etc...I mean it doesn't have to be based on facts or even reality because their entire hate campaign against Trump wasn't based on reality or facts either just emotion but it sure would be fun and keep Biden from getting anything done!
News Flash, Trump should he lose and he will, is going to prison and that alone will make governing much easier for all and if the hicks of Ky and get rid of Mitch....my God, Utopia at its core.....we're gonna get things done, trust me.
sure you are tiger.....they sure stuck a flag in your ass....

He wouldn't last long. His dementia is getting worse and his mental faculties are gone along with multiple health problems. He needs to be in a rest home with family.

Like with all those Benghazi hearings?
So you don't care people died because Cankles Clinton refused to do her job AND lied about it. No surprise
It didn't warrant 10 independent investigations, 8 of which by Republicans, spanning 4 years.

Now you cry because Democrats give Republicans a taste of their own medicine. :eusa_doh:
Awww, Republicans have always been bawl babies. They can dish it out.....you know the rest. Same old shit.

Should the GOP return the favor the demoncrats have given Trump? Constant harassment, impeachment hearings, etc etc...I mean it doesn't have to be based on facts or even reality because their entire hate campaign against Trump wasn't based on reality or facts either just emotion but it sure would be fun and keep Biden from getting anything done!

Republicans already did that through 8 years of the Obama administration. And Democrats largely laid down and took being kicked like dogs. I rather think if Biden wins, it will be different this time. Especially if Republicans are in the minority in the House and Senate.
What Obama took was nothing. What he got done was bad enough. He did not try hard enough to get more. Why? Because he has very little political/negotiating talent. The first two years he was President, he has massive control of the Congress on i side. He could have gotten anything through. With just a little negotiation. Instead he executive ordered his 8 years of service with the extremists ion the courts backing him up. Trump does not have that. If Biden wins, let the low life nastiness begin election night. And get worse and worse. And of course the non progs can slow down at work a bit if they can. Be the lowest common denominator that does not get fired.

Maybe in your right wing media bubbled world that might be the case. But my guess is life will go on as normal. The world won't end and the US will not devolve into a 3rd world shithole. I am hoping that this pandemic and the resulting economic carnage will have snapped us awake as to what the real priorities in this country are, but I'm not holding my breath until I see something resembling forward progress (that doesn't involve the "conservative values" that have failed for the last 30 or so years) on things like taxation, income inequality, healthcare, immigration, environmental issues, racial inequality, and repairing our foreign policy.
The demographics as you know have changed. Due to progs. The older generation being mostly white and retiring is not well liked by the younger more diverse generations. Of course if we just did not play the political games we would not nearly have the discourse we see today. Those Prog politicians. Most o not believe anything they push. Its power and money. The older white ones pushing anger and violence are signing their own death warrants at this rate.

The GOP will treat Biden just like Obama. Very little will get accomplished even with the Democrats having both the legislature and the WH.

Forum List

Back