If Christianity And Christians Are 'good' Why Are Christians Often 'bad?'

you crawl out of the woodwork to post ""magical gawds" and you worry about MY cult indoctrination?.......
Yes, I'm concerned with your cult indoctrination. Your beliefs that magic and supernaturalism do relate an accurate worldview is concerning. Those beliefs cross over into social constructs, and those social constructs impact individuals lives and freedoms. Those irrational beliefs leverage political decisions and they lend weight to laws that are developed and implemented.
/grins....and you think Christians are arrogant because they think you can't get into heaven without Christ......you don't think we have a place HERE with him.......
I never wrote anything about you cultists being arrogant. I wrote specific comments about you cultists trying to impose your fears and superstitions on others.

you crawl out of the woodwork to post ""magical gawds" and you worry about MY cult indoctrination?.......
Yes, I'm concerned with your cult indoctrination. Your beliefs that magic and supernaturalism do relate an accurate worldview is concerning. Those beliefs cross over into social constructs, and those social constructs impact individuals lives and freedoms. Those irrational beliefs leverage political decisions and they lend weight to laws that are developed and implemented.
/grins....and you think Christians are arrogant because they think you can't get into heaven without Christ......you don't think we have a place HERE with him.......
I never wrote anything about you cultists being arrogant. I wrote specific comments about you cultists trying to impose your fears and superstitions on others.
/grins......

/grins......
.... because you're befuddled.

Because, under the basic core of Christian theology (if you exclude the debates over what defines sin), humanity has free will - therefore humans must be allowed to make bad decisions as well as good ones; thus there is 'good' and 'evil'.

Forum List

Back