If Covid had never came along, how many states do you believe Trump would have won?

Essentially as many as he would have won anyway. The difference is that he took a disaster out of which he could have led us, and lied about it, downplayed it, politicized it, attacked health professionals just trying to do their jobs, and even MOCKED Americans for merely trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Hell, he might have won MORE states if he hadn't shown himself to be such a national fucking disgrace as a leader through difficult times, choosing political sides and patting himself on the back while AMERICANS were dying.

He could have been a hero. Instead, he chose to go all Hannity on us.

Fuh fuh fuh ORANGE MAN BAD, fuh fuh fuh.

Spin it all you want, it just shows how pathetic you are.
Good, solid Trumpian response there.

Reality is fake news if you don't like it. You've really bought in to the cult. Interesting.

The only reality is you are a partisan twat-hack.
Another good, solid Trumpian response.

You're literally decaying in real time.

Essentially as many as he would have won anyway. The difference is that he took a disaster out of which he could have led us, and lied about it, downplayed it, politicized it, attacked health professionals just trying to do their jobs, and even MOCKED Americans for merely trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Hell, he might have won MORE states if he hadn't shown himself to be such a national fucking disgrace as a leader through difficult times, choosing political sides and patting himself on the back while AMERICANS were dying.

Reality is fake news if you don't like it. You've really bought in to the cult. Interesting.

No, just getting tired of your fence sitting act.

Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

The decay continues.

Presidents are defined by the crises that occur on their watch. Maybe republicans should have elected someone better suited to deal with them?
yea like everyone knows what crisis are going to happen....

No, but you know when an actual crisis occurs, character matters, not ideology. Prior to Trump, Republicans pretended character matters. Not anymore.

Presidents are defined by the crises that occur on their watch. Maybe republicans should have elected someone better suited to deal with them?
yea like everyone knows what crisis are going to happen....

No, but you know when an actual crisis occurs, character matters, not ideology. Prior to Trump, Republicans pretended character matters. Not anymore.
you can have the greatest character there is.....and still fuck up....

My guess on the number of states Trump would have won is 39. The virus really brought out his lack of leadership. With folks losing jobs and healthcare benefits his replacement of Obamacare with a plan of his own was long past due. Additionally he never clarified his statement to permanently eliminate the payroll tax, which never would have been voluntarily suspended if the virus hadn't come along,

My guess on the number of states Trump would have won is 39. The virus really brought out his lack of leadership. With folks losing jobs and healthcare benefits his replacement of Obamacare with a plan of his own was long past due. Additionally he never clarified his statement to permanently eliminate the payroll tax, which never would have been voluntarily suspended if the virus hadn't come along,
i agree that he did not show much leadership with this virus.....

Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

The decay continues.

You can control how you present yourself all you want, but you can't control how people see you.

Call it the Kapernick rule.

The decay continues.

You can control how you present yourself all you want, but you can't control how people see you.

I can't control the perceptions of wingers, nor would I try.

The decay continues.

You can't control the perception of anyone, again the Kapernick principle.

The decay continues.

You can't control the perception of anyone, again the Kapernick principle.
Neat.

Says the "unbiased" Mac.

You should be in politics.

Says the "unbiased" Mac.

"Unbiased"?

Says the "unbiased" Mac.

"Unbiased"?
Yep, that has been your claim. That you're a moderate who leans left. Am I incorrect? In fact you're just another deranged leftist. You'll now hit me with a laugh emoji and run away since you're incapable of having an actual debate.

Says the "unbiased" Mac.

"Unbiased"?
Yep, that has been your claim. That you're a moderate who leans left. Am I incorrect? In fact you're just another deranged leftist. You'll now hit me with a laugh emoji and run away since you're incapable of having an actual debate.
Delightfully wrong. Too funny.

Says the "unbiased" Mac.

"Unbiased"?

But thats not who you are. You're a leftist because you shun those who disagree with you. And you're a liar. I asked you if your clients benefitted from the Trump presidency and its impact on 401ks and such. You shrugged. Then you write that your clients are worried about Biden winning. So which is it?

Says the "unbiased" Mac.

"Unbiased"?

But thats not who you are. You're a leftist because you shun those who disagree with you. And you're a liar. I asked you if your clients benefitted from the Trump presidency and its impact on 401ks and such. You shrugged. Then you write that your clients are worried about Biden winning. So which is it?
Wow, that's really interesting. Thank you so much for once again expressing your opinion about me and my various posts.

Now, would you like to know what I think about you?

I don't. Sorry.

:dunno:

Says the "unbiased" Mac.

"Unbiased"?

Wow, that's really interesting. Thank you so much for once again expressing your opinion about me and my various posts.

Now, would you like to know what I think about you?

I don't. Sorry.

:dunno:
We agree there. You are sorry. And you're a liar. Good day.

Forum List

Back