If Democrats took all the energy they devote to hating Trump into loving God and neighbor...

Democrats should pray to God to take away all the hate in their hearts and turn it to love.

Which imaginary God? There are thousands. Eventually mankind will outgrow such ancient superstitions.

Which imaginary God? There are thousands.
And there it is, a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

You want the American people to put you in charge of running the nation, but you have no respect for the God we believe in.

You want the American people to put you in charge of running the nation, but you have no respect for the God we believe in.

No, we do not have any respect for religious loonies. We have a Godless Constitution and should be governed in a secular manner.

No, we do not have any respect for religious loonies. We have a Godless Constitution and should be governed in a secular manner.
That believe is one of the main reasons you lost so much power while Obama was President.

That believe is one of the main reasons you lost so much power while Obama was President.

Having a Godless/secular Constitution is not a belief - it's a fact.

Your love for the taxpayer resources is godless also. The constitution was very plain about that. But you made it a living breathing document instead of a document of improvements.

Your love for the taxpayer resources is godless also. The constitution was very plain about that. But you made it a living breathing document instead of a document of improvements.

Huh? Are you drunk or stoned?

Which imaginary God? There are thousands. Eventually mankind will outgrow such ancient superstitions.

There is only one God.

One must admit that believers in god are seriously motivated. About 19 of them flew airliners into buildings on 9/11.

Allah isn't God.

Sorry, but about 25% of the world's population does not agree with you. Should we forgive them for killing Christians, or should we send our armed forces over to kill them?

God's poll numbers are not doing well.

nones-exec-7.png

In 2016, Protestant is down to 45%, Catholic is down to 20%, and "none" is up to 24%. More and more people are turning away from religion.

:dance:

Forum List

Back