If Democrats weren't murdering 3000 unborn babies a day, we wouldn't have all this hate and division

About seven-in-ten Americans oppose overturning Roe v. Wade

28% of Americans believe Roe v. Wade should be overturned. 53% of Republicans believe it should NOT be. That's about half of the right, is it not?
You can stop saying it's just lefties because it's not.
You guys are losing and it gets worse every year. No one LIKES abortion. I wouldn't have one, as a matter of fact I had to make that decision once. But I definitely believe it is others' right to, if they are not ready or able to make that lifetime commitment to the child.
You call it murder. You would do better to call it what a Catholic priest called it when I heard him giving a sermon on that night of candles in California--can't remember what it was called. Anyway, it is a loss of potential. We all know that. We should do all we can to eliminate the need for abortion with more prevention.
There is no NEED for abortion, our nation is the wealthiest in the world, and there is no excuse for saying there is no money to raise a child.

So how many of those unwanted kids will you adopt or support with your tax money?
What the hell are we doing with all the money we save with every abortion?

28% of Americans believe Roe v. Wade should be overturned. 53% of Republicans believe it should NOT be. That's about half of the right, is it not?
You guys are losing and it gets worse every year. No one LIKES abortion. I wouldn't have one, as a matter of fact I had to make that decision once. But I definitely believe it is others' right to, if they are not ready or able to make that lifetime commitment to the child.
You call it murder. You would do better to call it what a Catholic priest called it when I heard him giving a sermon on that night of candles in California--can't remember what it was called. Anyway, it is a loss of potential. We all know that. We should do all we can to eliminate the need for abortion with more prevention.
There is no NEED for abortion, our nation is the wealthiest in the world, and there is no excuse for saying there is no money to raise a child.

So how many of those unwanted kids will you adopt or support with your tax money?

You think that will cover the cost to raise all those unwanted children?

Again how many of them are you going to adopt or pay through your taxes?

I am not adopting any nor do I want to pay for anyone unwanted child but feel free to do it!

the silver lining is that lib/lefty women are probably the ones getting most of the abortions
Boy, the bias,hate and uneducation is staggering.
Another white boy who doesn't know the def of liberal.
Zero Latin in college I guess
I know what the dictionary definition of liberal is and that it comes from the latin leberte(sp?), but those who call themselves liberal nowdays are anything but, at least in the classical sense

and by the way.....I dont think you should be using racial slurs
It's liber actually, free. For the individual and small gov.
How do you know they are anything but?. Big time shrink degree? Not my corporate filthy rich liberal friends.
And mentioning white when 99 % of the posters are white isn't racial. It's a fact
And while we are at it I wonder how many posters made it to college. How many do you think? 20% maybe?
The posters remind me of a trump rally, hardly a brown face in sight
you called me a white boy, as a grown man that is a disrespect and a slur, period, you ad hom attacked me using a word that is equivilant to calling a latino a beaner.

I am not adopting any nor do I want to pay for anyone unwanted child but feel free to do it!
So how many people on the welfare rolls would you be willing to kill to save taxpayer dollars?

You're looking at the problem in the wrong way.......if we stop encouraging unwed mothers from marrying the State and promote fatherhood and responsibility the problem can be resolved....

'If Democrats weren't murdering 3000 unborn babies a day, we wouldn't have all this hate and division''

HOWEVER! If that were so we'd have 3000 more Democrat Party drones for the long haul.

America NEEDS to provide free mandatory abortions for all pregnant liberals if the country is to survive.

Liberals think human lives can be murdered to save money, which really, makes them no better than the Nazis or the Communists.

You know there is a difference between an unaware collection of cells and a sentient human right?

Just curious at what point your god on a cloud or whatever creates the soul? When the sperm penetrates the egg? Before?

Are you a mass murderer every time you masturbate Blackrook? Just curious.

You know there is a difference between an unaware collection of cells and a sentient human right?

Just curious at what point your god on a cloud or whatever creates the soul? When the sperm penetrates the egg? Before?

Are you a mass murderer every time you masturbate Blackrook? Just curious.

Why do you believe in souls?

Can you prove there is such a thing?

Forum List

Back