If devils ruled the earth....

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
What would it be like if the devils ruled the earth? What would they have people do? What would they have people not do? What would THEY be doing?

There'd be thousands of wars,
over 50 million murders,
con artists scaming money from dupes from TV, forced to kiss the symbol of death, forced to kiss a golden luciferous sphere or sun,
forced to eat his flesh & drink his blood, given an incest birth at Baal's Dec 25th birthday,
Told There is no more laws, told you are saved in saying scarab beetlejuice's name 3 times, burn incense to make your subject groggy, make them wormwood (bitter and poisonous.)

OOOOPS!

What would it be like if the devils ruled the earth? What would they have people do? What would they have people not do? What would THEY be doing?
They'd divide us into groups that each believe they are somehow superior: religions, ethnicities, race, nationalities, gender, politics, etc.

Yes, I've been calling that "affiliation pride" and "Gang mentality".
A good old don't ask, don't tell, don't proselytize, don't wear your gang colors (medalions & garb) -would have worked wonders for this world.

Why do 'devils' or 'the devil' need people? Can't they wander around the galaxy and bump planets out of their orbit or cause stars to burn out. Why don't they hang out in the desert and screw with lizards. They could possess lizards and scorpions all day long. Rather odd that they are only interested in people. They certainly limit their own influence.

For that matter why don't you ever hear of a ghost haunting a sewer, or and empty field, or a treehouse. They seem to like dark basements and a house someone just moved into. If a ghost haunts a house and it is torn down do they remain and haunt the empty lot? Is it worth being a ghost if you can't scare people?

Of course all facetious questions. There are no ghosts and there are no devils. Only devilsfood cake. do Christians ever back and eat devilsfood cake?

I thought there was only supposed to be one devil, and the rest are demons. Some people on this forum think I am influence by demons. But I can tell you if there were hordes of demons hanging around trying to do people harm I would have known it. Because my aura was accidentally opened to the spirit world for years, and I felt all kinds of psychic influences. If demons could have obsessed me they would have done it then
But I went to spiritualist healers and had a lot of healing, and I also learned how to channel healing energy to myself and build a strong aura to keep out the nasty's. I have no problem with psychic energy now.

This world is currently 'ruled' by the devils. They keep humans captive such that they won't be able to pass the final Judgment by Law. God counters them by provided us with salvation through Jesus Christ.

The analogy is, only one out of 100 pearls is found to be valuable. That's the one God wants. Satan on the other hand thinks that he can win God by getting the 99 valueless ones which gives him the delusion that he has outnumbered God.

This world is currently 'ruled' by the devils. They keep humans captive such that they won't be able to pass the final Judgment by Law. God counters them by provided us with salvation through Jesus Christ.

On what authority do you make that statement, because if all you have is the bible texts you have nothing.
I on the other hand, have a long association with spiritualist mediums, and I have heard hundreds of trance lectures, and had many messages from the spirit world. I do not rely on a very old book for my beliefs.

The analogy is, only one out of 100 pearls is found to be valuable. That's the one God wants. Satan on the other hand thinks that he can win God by getting the 99 valueless ones which gives him the delusion that he has outnumbered God.

I say 100 out of 100 pearls are valuable. And I say, God wants ALL 100 pearls. And I say that satan lies by telling the 99 pearls that they are valueless.

I say 100 out of 100 pearls are valuable. And I say, God wants ALL 100 pearls. And I say that satan lies by telling the 99 pearls that they are valueless.

So what do you have to say to that?

Everybody used to be part of those 99 pearls you were referring to. Not any 1 person alive was ever that 1 pearl without coming from the 99 pearls. It's just that the 1 pearl believed God more than they believed satan, and that is how they became separated from the 99 pearls. But God wants ALL the pearls because God does NOT create junk.

Forum List

Back