If elected, Trump cannot govern

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump is already hated by so many people that if he is elected, he will not be able to govern.

Trump is already hated by so many people that if he is elected, he will not be able to govern.

He can always practice the Obama plan of issuing Executive Orders. Democrats have no problem with it when Obama does it. I have a distinct feeling that if someone issued them and it wasn't what Democrats liked, they would suddenly have a problem with that type of thing.

Of course they would.

And so would the Pubs when it comes to Trump.

The Senate, in particular, would stop him in his tracks.

oh please. Obama was hated after his first six months in office. and we still got stuck with his street thug ass. the more they can bicker the less hurt they can pass onto us TAXPAYERS. who cares if he can Govern . we have STATE Governments for that. stop acting like a President is our DICKTATOR

No they won't. He will use the bully pulpit to destroy them. They are aware this is a throwback toward them that they brought onto themselves.

oh please. Obama was hated after his first six months in office. and we still got stuck with his street thug ass. the more they can bicker the less hurt they can pass onto us TAXPAYERS. who cares if he can Govern . we have STATE Governments for that. stop acting like a President is our DICKTATOR

They are so desperate now. They will say anything to divert the fact that Trump will roll over Clinton. At least though, they are coming around to admit that he will be President.

You can't assume the dynamics would be the same now as when Trump is President. For example look at how lovey dovey hopey changey Obama as a candidate was and look at what a clueless divisive poop head he turned out to be as President.

Trump would be the loneliest man in Washington

All the Trump predictions have been wrong. Why would anyone believe them now?

They are so desperate now. They will say anything to divert the fact that Trump will roll over Clinton. At least though, they are coming around to admit that he will be President.

the op is usually more sensible. I think they just got wrapped up in the hate Trump thing going around.

:lol:

You mean as opposed to Obama? Governing and Obama used in the same sentence is a crime! Trump will be GREAT!
Obama practically walked on water and you say he sucked and you guys defended bush. Your opinion is tainted son
....i never defend bush.....who says i'm repub 'ya assuming^%$#$#$%^%.....hahahahahahaha

He can always practice the Obama plan of issuing Executive Orders. Democrats have no problem with it when Obama does it. I have a distinct feeling that if someone issued them and it wasn't what Democrats liked, they would suddenly have a problem with that type of thing.

oh yeah, we'll be hearing how he's a thug, Hitler, Mussolini, etc, more than we are now from the dem/left/libs. lol
we will be seeing massive amounts of heads exploding.

:lol:
glad you got a chuckle. but you know I'm right. so move along

Forum List

Back