If elected, Trump cannot govern

....instead of republican party.....we'll call her 'The Trump Party'........I think that's an apt title......

Trump is already hated by so many people that if he is elected, he will not be able to govern.

You mean as opposed to Obama? Governing and Obama used in the same sentence is a crime! Trump will be GREAT!
Obama practically walked on water and you say he sucked and you guys defended bush. Your opinion is tainted son
....i never defend bush.....who says i'm repub 'ya assuming^%$#$#$%^%.....hahahahahahaha
All of you will claim that. Don't make me search your archives

Trump is already hated by so many people that if he is elected, he will not be able to govern.

He can always practice the Obama plan of issuing Executive Orders. Democrats have no problem with it when Obama does it. I have a distinct feeling that if someone issued them and it wasn't what Democrats liked, they would suddenly have a problem with that type of thing.

oh yeah, we'll be hearing how he's a thug, Hitler, Mussolini, etc, more than we are now from the dem/left/libs. lol
we will be seeing massive amounts of heads exploding.
No hillary will beat him.

What you're seeing is even Republicans don't want a Republican president.

Try again. There is a very real prospect of this man being elected.

You had ample opportunity to focus on issues. The GOP had ample time to focus on issues. The decision was made not to.
Cruz and Rubio are puppets. Everyone is aware.

But, yeah it was liberals or Obama or something else.

There's no crying now. Just as a heads up---Cruz is despised.

He'll never run
It's a publicity stunt
He'll never file his financials
He's not a serious candidate
He will not get single endorsement
He can't win the primaries
He can't win the general
If he wins he'll be impeached
If he wins he won't be able to govern

Some people never learn......

.:rofl:

Interesting evening to say the least. Very calm, non attacking Trump speaking..

.....yeah, it definitely was liberal policies...Obamism....
Yes it was that. but it was mostly because of that Obama. the dems and their followers have no one to blame but THEMSELVES, for putting some nobody street thug, race baiting American hater, on the People of the country. the Democrats lost more governorships, they lost both houses, seats, etc under any Democrat President thanks to Obama.

You mean as opposed to Obama? Governing and Obama used in the same sentence is a crime! Trump will be GREAT!
Obama practically walked on water and you say he sucked and you guys defended bush. Your opinion is tainted son
....i never defend bush.....who says i'm repub 'ya assuming^%$#$#$%^%.....hahahahahahaha
All of you will claim that. Don't make me search your archives

Get to searching.

CNN came out for Trump last night during Super Tuesday after Cruz lied again.

Forum List

Back