If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

Cart before horse here. They had No Evidence to break into his home. They discovered what they call evidence After they broke in.

nah ... the most probable outcome of the lefts abuse of power is the galvanization of voters in nov that will vote them out of power and the same in 2024 ... people [especially minorities] dont like abuse of judicial powers .
Yea he should be able to just do what he wants to, to hell with the Law. Maybe in 2024 you Trump Humpers can make him King Trump.

Trump was nice and didnt go after Hillary. That is a mistake that i must assume he wont make again. When he takes the White House, you know your party is going to be fucked. You reap what you sow.
Trump has sown the wind and sooner or later he is going to reap the whirlwind.

are your your comunist comrades going to riot and loot and burn entire city blocks for months on end like they did in the summer of 2020 right before an election once they lose power in nov and the 2024 elections ?
Lol, whole city blocks huh. Ya uh huh. Hilarious

Lol, whole city blocks huh. Ya uh huh. Hilarious
1660084116047.png

Lol no context what so ever. Funny how last year yall were saying it was entire cities. At least now the story is becoming a little more realistic. Hilarious. Ya got faux news and other idiot right wing extremist sites spouting bull shit. We got convictions of hundreds upon hundreds of retard repugs. I love those dumb fucks being in jail. Makes me warm and fuzzy

It’s called metaphor. You musta graduated valedictorian from Barack Obama elementary school.
Oh! I thought it was just more whining, weeping and gnashing of teeth. Trump as a metaphor for Jesus Christ. How absolutely Trumpist. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The blind minions think this is just "Yay my team's winning!!" The Democrats are dismantling everything that makes America what it is. We are losing our country. The FBI is a goon squad, the media is a bunch of parrots squawking the party line, the DOJ gives a pass to the Biden crime family and their years of pay for play schemes selling out to China, Ukraine and foreign companies. We have never been more at risk.
Your pretty deep in there boi.

Can you breathe?

I breathe and see very clearly. I worry about you Liberal minions though. If you can't see what is going on right before your eyes, that is scary.
I see that the FBI followed the evidence. Presented it to a judge and executed a search warrant.

You want him to be above the law.

Oh! I thought it was just more whining, weeping and gnashing of teeth. Trump as a metaphor for Jesus Christ. How absolutely Trumpist. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
All of this because he says we have borders, language and a common culture.

I don’t expect a civil war over this…the vast majority of americans believe xiden and the demafasict are taking the country in the wrong direction….this just put the nail in the coffin and clearly exposed their agenda. The only people left supporting them is the cult. Their days are numbered in power they are desperate.

I don’t expect a civil war over this…the vast majority of americans believe xiden and the demafasict are taking the country in the wrong direction….this just put the nail in the coffin and clearly exposed their agenda. The only people left supporting them is the cult. Their days are numbered in power they are desperate.
A vast majority elected Biden to do what he has done in the last two weeks.

Forum List

Back