If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

Hillary is a hag. We don't get to shut down the criminal justice system because one person wasn't prosecuted the way you want though.

There were files there in June. That's prima facie evidence of a crime.

Hillary is a hag. We don't get to shut down the criminal justice system because one person wasn't prosecuted the way you want though.

There were files there in June. That's prima facie evidence of a crime.

You really don't know where shit and shinola meet, do you?

You think the search warrant on his residence is about the borders, language(s) and a common culture? Doubt it.
I figure it is about specific documents, known to exist in his possession and not returned earlier, but not know to be shredded and flushed down his commode.
The scuttlebutt is that this could have been handled a different way. There has not been more scrutiny on a person in American history than Donald Trump. It is incredible how he has taken the hits. Deep gashing ones by people in a corrupted system wanting to destroy him and the notion we are a free and sovereign country.

You think the search warrant on his residence is about the borders, language(s) and a common culture? Doubt it.
I figure it is about specific documents, known to exist in his possession and not returned earlier, but not know to be shredded and flushed down his commode.
Several things come to mind here.

The DoJ would not do this lightly without substantial evidence. I doubt it is just about any old files that didn't go to the archives. The political ramifications or anything less would tremendous.

So far we haven't...
- seen the actual search warrent (and Trump, interestingly has not made it public either)
- heard any explanation from the DoJ

I'd like more information.

Several things come to mind here.

The DoJ would not do this lightly without substantial evidence. I doubt it is just about any old files that didn't go to the archives. The political ramifications or anything less would tremendous.

So far we haven't...
- seen the actual search warrent (and Trump, interestingly has not made it public either)
- heard any explanation from the DoJ

I'd like more information.

So would the rest of Americans.

Especially the REAL ones!!

The weird worshipers conflate deities. He may be upset with the Loser's appointed FBI Director, Republican Christopher Wray, yet another of his "best people."

Following the damning testimony of so many other Republicans who served in the Trump regime, this week will see the ketchup fly.

Trump knows enemy democrats are going to manufacture whatever they want. Get Trump at all costs.

So they do. Trump cannot run again. Trump Jr. runs, or Eric. Then what?

The scuttlebutt is that this could have been handled a different way. There has not been more scrutiny on a person in American history than Donald Trump. It is incredible how he has taken the hits. Deep gashing ones by people in a corrupted system wanting to destroy him and the notion we are a free and sovereign country.
You are correct. Donny could have given every bit of it back, with an oops, months ago, but just didn't for who knows what Donny reasoning, maybe figuring possession is 9/10s of the law, I don't know. He just likes to draw fire by flouting how much he can get away with, and then plays to poor pitiful victim, but failing to pull it off, as people at some level knows he could have decided to give it back when asked. This is all funny as hell to me. :auiqs.jpg:

How does it seem so?
They never raided Hillary when she destroyed classified information and emails under subpoena, or Hunter Biden when it was obvious he was taking money from communists when his father was BP. Or what about Comey, who leaked classified info?

So if his 4th Amendment rights haven’t been violated, his right to equal protection under the law has been.

This is a GIGANTIC story, and likely will propel Trump to run, and incentivize voters to turn out in droves to kick the tyrannical leftists out of office.

Have fun on Election Night. I’m making popcorn!

Forum List

Back