If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

Trump was nice and didnt go after Hillary. That is a mistake that i must assume he wont make again. When he takes the White House, you know your party is going to be fucked. You reap what you sow.
How is he going to take The White House from prison?

How the fuck did WE start this? Your party vowed to impeach him hours into his presidency.
Not my party, pal. Who was going to impeach him? When was this said? Was it an official party statement, or something a senator or congress critter said out loud?

You mistake me for thinking I'm talking about Trump 'starting' this. I'm going back to Clinton. When Bubba was elected over the elite that was Bush Snr, politics in the US have never been the same. Whitewater was the start of it. Ironically without Ross Perot, Bubba probably wouldn't have made it. But if you want a starting point, let's begin there.

No one raided Hillarys home. No one made up fake dossiers against her or anyone else in your party. We didnt make up fake golden shower scandals, we didnt attack kids (like you guys did to Baron Trump), we never weaponized the DOJ at any point and the IRS didnt target dems either. There are lines that shouldnt be crossed that dems have been crossing with glee for years now.
The golden shower story is true , him raping the 13-year-old and telling her he will kill her if she talks is also 100% on. There has never been a lower human being in the history of politics in this country, He will spend the rest of his life in jail or in court. HE is a scum level creep.

How is he going to take The White House from prison?
Prison?!! You think he is going to prison for having classified documents?!! Even if they caught him red handed, he isnt going to prison. No one has EVER gone to prison for this crime. Its a misdemeanor.

Look up Sonny Berger if you want to see the most egregious example of this crime. What he did is way worse than Trump possessing classified documents. You will be very disappointed when you find out what his punishment was, after literally stealing classified documents from the National Archives in his socks. :laugh:

Last edited:
Uh.....
you guys kinda suck at "Civil War."
Remember?
First you lost the BIG ONE in 1865.
And more recently your latest attempted incursion (aka...coup/takeover) kinda crashed and burned.
Remember your moon-bat general in the Buffalo robe and horns?
Lmao!
No....a "well regulated militia" you ARE NOT!
Better just stick to the armchair warrior thing.
I think there are some pretty good X-Box games out there that might give you all something like a "real" feel of "combat"
but without all the scrapes and bruises and stuff.
Heck, there might even be one that gives you the opportunity to take over your guv-ment by force!
You should check it out.
Remind me again..... who the fuck are you?

If you break the law, should you be safe?
They think that their group can break the law and nothing should happen to them. NO politician has ever been at this level of criminality in our history. We have never had a lowlife at trumps level in our history. The man is a bottom rung lowlife.

Well there is that. Pizza anyone?
You better fix that post. You have me quoted as saying something i didnt say. That is against the rules. I assume it was a mistake, which is why i havent reported it yet.

The golden shower story is true , him raping the 13-year-old and telling her he will kill her if she talks is also 100% on. There has never been a lower human being in the history of politics in this country, He will spend the rest of his life in jail or in court. HE is a scum level creep.
Ok, if its true, then show me the proof.

No one raided Hillarys home. No one made up fake dossiers against her or anyone else in your party. We didnt make up fake golden shower scandals, we didnt attack kids (like you guys did to Baron Trump), we never weaponized the DOJ at any point and the IRS didnt target dems either. There are lines that shouldnt be crossed that dems have been crossing with glee for years now.
WTF are you talking about? More conspiracy theory whackadoodleness. Hilary has got to be one of the most investigated politicians in the land. Convictions? None. The Orange Buffoon though? Jaysus, every person around him that has gone to jail he has thrown under the bus. And a lot of people around him have gone to jail. He has become one of the sleeziest, scummy, pieces of shit to inhabit US politics in a long time. Wasn't always that way. In fact, about six months ago I saw him being interviewed by Oprah back in the 1980s (I think you can find it on Youtube). And while he was a snake oil salesman even back then, he was articulate and sounded intelligent. What happened to that guy? He sounds like a running joke from the Simpsons these days. Has done so since the beginning of The Apprentice. I think he's a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic IMO, or as we say down here, 'there's a kangaroo loose in the top paddock'.

I think it's like the whole "Texas is seceding" routine. All talk. No action.
Also please do. Secede that is. Dunno why pollies would want them to hold on to that state. Take Kentucky, Alabama and all the other hayseed states too.

WTF are you talking about? More conspiracy theory whackadoodleness. Hilary has got to be one of the most investigated politicians in the land. Convictions? None. The Orange Buffoon though? Jaysus, every person around him that has gone to jail he has thrown under the bus. And a lot of people around him have gone to jail. He has become one of the sleeziest, scummy, pieces of shit to inhabit US politics in a long time. Wasn't always that way. In fact, about six months ago I saw him being interviewed by Oprah back in the 1980s (I think you can find it on Youtube). And while he was a snake oil salesman even back then, he was articulate and sounded intelligent. What happened to that guy? He sounds like a running joke from the Simpsons these days. Has done so since the beginning of The Apprentice. I think he's a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic IMO, or as we say down here, 'there's a kangaroo loose in the top paddock'.
Im not continuing our debate until you fix your post. If you dont fix it before the mods erase it, i will permanently put you on ignore. If you cant follow the rules that the rest of us follow, you are of no use here.

Im not continuing our debate until you fix your post. If you dont fix it before the mods erase it, i will permanently put you on ignore. If you cant follow the rules that the rest of us follow, you are of no use here.
Huh? I quoted a post. I didn't put anybody's name on it. I quoted a post from Jbander...

O
I think your name somehow got transposed onto the quote he made. No idea how it happened. Have changed it. Good of you to point it out. There's no way you could have said something so logical anyway.

Forum List

Back