If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

Dude, slow down and think.

The tea party.....where is it now? Does it even exist?

No, so too will be your little fascist movement in a short time.
Why the fuck are you talking about the Tea Party? Stick to the subject please.

Donald Trump has pulled back the curtain on exactly what "The Deep State" means. Simply put, it is our corrupted Intelligence Agencies working for the Democratic Party in the role of a Secret Police force. Sometimes they spy, sometimes they plant evidence, sometimes they raid innocent citizens homes sometimes they try entrapment This is how Totalitarian regimes work, it is not supposed to happen in America.
Its not how its supposed to work in America, but dems LOVE this shit.

Lol,they almost have Trump's mess cleaned up. Now they are on to their own agenda.
Ok, you think that, but no one else does. Do you honestly think that if you dems just say positive shit about Biden, everyone wont notice the world burning around them? This strategy of yours is ill advised.

Donald Trump has pulled back the curtain on exactly what "The Deep State" means. Simply put, it is our corrupted Intelligence Agencies working for the Democratic Party in the role of a Secret Police force. Sometimes they spy, sometimes they plant evidence, sometimes they raid innocent citizens homes sometimes they try entrapment This is how Totalitarian regimes work, it is not supposed to happen in America.
So Comey was working for the Democrats when he interjected the FBI into the 2016 election?

Right!

Help! It's the "Duh" Heap State.

In reality, it's the Illuminati, just to fuck with us. WTF?

Lol OK shortbus. I got hundreds of convicted retard repugs sitting in jail right now over Jan 6th to keep me warm and fuzzy at night. You have nothing. Hilarious
You got nothing punk. Overkill because psychos are paranoid. Biden is a punk like you.

I would HOPE they could go after anyone. No one should be above the law. That's why we left the old country, to get away from kings and dictators above the law!

No one raided Hillarys home. No one made up fake dossiers against her or anyone else in your party. We didnt make up fake golden shower scandals, we didnt attack kids (like you guys did to Baron Trump), we never weaponized the DOJ at any point and the IRS didnt target dems either. There are lines that shouldnt be crossed that dems have been crossing with glee for years now.
Cool. If she did something illegal, pursue charges, Lord knows she was a sleeze all the way back to Arkansas.

What I wonder is if they talk like this to each other in real life.
Here’s some trump talk for you

Trump haters are playing with fire and just fooling yourselves to think your own police state tactices can never be used against you

You have corrupted our legal system and poisoned the well for all Americans

I have no idea what youre talking about. All i know is, when Trump runs for president in 2024, he will become president. Something tells me he isnt going to play nice the second time he is in the Oval Office.
If the Republicans run Trump, they will lose bigly. He's practically the only person they can beat.

Cool. If she did something illegal, pursue charges, Lord knows she was a sleeze all the way back to Arkansas.
She did something illegal. Do you know why she wasnt charged? The prosecutor said "she didnt knowingly store the classified information", but "knowing" isnt mentioned in the criminal statute. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, but she still got away with it. She didnt even get raided. Must be nice to be a dem.

People definitely want law and order. Do you think that anyone is above the law?
Not for one second. Show me someone committing a real crime, and i will cheer on their prison sentence.

She did something illegal. Do you know why she wasnt charged? The prosecutor said "she didnt knowingly store the classified information", but "knowing" isnt mentioned in the criminal statute. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, but she still got away with it. She didnt even get raided. Must be nice to be a dem.
Yea, but her sleaze is why she lost.

Forum List

Back