If Fords testimony is true...

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
If fords testimony is true, and her intentions are to advise the legislature about Kavanaugh...then why is she not releasing her “proof” (the audio recording of the polygraph, and the therapists notes) to the judicial committee for review? She states that she will do so, as long as the FBI questions her, which is convieniently one of the believed restrictions on the FBI in this case. Huh, isn’t that interesting. What is also interesting is that by demanding the FBI question her after she already gave her testimony, means that she apparently purgoured herself in the original testimony if she has something different to tell the FBI. Unless this is another stall tactic where when the FBI is ready to investigate her, she’ll be way too busy for a couple of weeks for an interview.

If someone tried to rape you, and was about to be seated on the Supreme Court...why hide the only evidence you have?

Yeah, the stupid scrunt kept going back to the 'rape parties' 10 times or more.

Think she'd learn.

She will be rewarded by the dimocrap scum party in some way. Count on it. They'll pay her off with a job or a position

Yeah, the stupid scrunt kept going back to the 'rape parties' 10 times or more.

Think she'd learn.

She will be rewarded by the dimocrap scum party in some way. Count on it. They'll pay her off with a job or a position

Liberal Hoes got to Hoe, especially if they got Rape parties to Go.

Pull a Train? Ain't No Thang.

I go 10 times All to get mine.

I'm with her and him and him and her, the night's a blur.

I remember everything, except how many times I sucked ding a lings.

If fords testimony is true, and her intentions are to advise the legislature about Kavanaugh...then why is she not releasing her “proof” (the audio recording of the polygraph, and the therapists notes) to the judicial committee for review? She states that she will do so, as long as the FBI questions her, which is convieniently one of the believed restrictions on the FBI in this case. Huh, isn’t that interesting. What is also interesting is that by demanding the FBI question her after she already gave her testimony, means that she apparently purgoured herself in the original testimony if she has something different to tell the FBI. Unless this is another stall tactic where when the FBI is ready to investigate her, she’ll be way too busy for a couple of weeks for an interview.

If someone tried to rape you, and was about to be seated on the Supreme Court...why hide the only evidence you have?
The investigation is over and a procedural vote is scheduled for Saturday. All of this is over, I think.

lying under oath will be the end of Kavanaugh's sexual assault misery.

images

TIME = FAKE NEWS

The investigation is over and a procedural vote is scheduled for Saturday. All of this is over, I think.

WHAT!!! Democrats don't have a plan E?

That is exactly what Ford did for Kavanaugh. By Lying Under Oath she completely exposed The DemNazi Party for the Lying Marxist Unethical, Evil Party that they are.

Expect to see Feinstein, McLean, Katz, and Ford investigated in the upcoming months. I expect Avanatti might also have The Bar look at his unscrupulous behavior as well as The IRS because he owes more back taxes than Al "Race Hustler" Sharpton.

She said she would turn them over. Ford hasn’t hid from anything, she’s answered all the questions asked.

Why isn’t the FBI interviewing her ?

She said she would turn them over. Ford hasn’t hid from anything, she’s answered all the questions asked.

A bit late for that. If any of what Ford said is true, she hid it for 36 fricken years.

That is exactly what Ford did for Kavanaugh. By Lying Under Oath she completely exposed The DemNazi Party for the Lying Marxist Unethical, Evil Party that they are.

Expect to see Feinstein, McLean, Katz, and Ford investigated in the upcoming months. I expect Avanatti might also have The Bar look at his unscrupulous behavior as well as The IRS because he owes more back taxes than Al "Race Hustler" Sharpton.

its not about ford - posted the entire scenario yesterday and it was totally ignored by RW's

hide and watch, you'll see.

The keyword is "IF".

IF there was any evidence to the contrary, "why hide the only evidence you have?"
Since there are none; and Dr. Ford's story has many holes. No need to "hide any evidence". Because there were none. NO ONE has come up with any "concrete" collaboration that would make it efficient enough that would entail Kavanaugh ever assaulted her (sexual or otherwise).

So Kavanaugh had nothing to hide to begin with.

In 2002, Manuel Miranda, a Republican staff member on the Senate Judiciary Committee, stole thousands of documents belonging to committee Democrats…In testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on September 5, 2018 and September 6, 2018 related to his confirmation to the Supreme Court of the United States, Kavanaugh falsely testified under oath that he had no knowledge that Miranda had infiltrated Democratic files, concealed the fact that he knowingly received and read information about the stolen documents and concealed his prior false testimony to the Senate in 2004 and 2006. The July 28, 2002 email from Miranda to Kavanaugh and other emails recently released to the public establish that Kavanaugh gave false testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee…

After detailing an email Kavanaugh received from former Republican senate staffer Manny Miranda which contained text “obviously taken from my internal emails,” Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) asked, “did any of this raise a red flag in your mind?”

“It did not, Senator, because it all seemed consistent with the usual kind of discussions that happen,” he said. “And sometimes people do say things of, here’s what my boss is thinking, but don’t share it around.”

LIED UNDER OATH

END OF STORY

there ya go morons- Kavanaugh is out.

In 2002, Manuel Miranda, a Republican staff member on the Senate Judiciary Committee, stole thousands of documents belonging to committee Democrats…In testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on September 5, 2018 and September 6, 2018 related to his confirmation to the Supreme Court of the United States, Kavanaugh falsely testified under oath that he had no knowledge that Miranda had infiltrated Democratic files, concealed the fact that he knowingly received and read information about the stolen documents and concealed his prior false testimony to the Senate in 2004 and 2006. The July 28, 2002 email from Miranda to Kavanaugh and other emails recently released to the public establish that Kavanaugh gave false testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee…

After detailing an email Kavanaugh received from former Republican senate staffer Manny Miranda which contained text “obviously taken from my internal emails,” Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) asked, “did any of this raise a red flag in your mind?”

“It did not, Senator, because it all seemed consistent with the usual kind of discussions that happen,” he said. “And sometimes people do say things of, here’s what my boss is thinking, but don’t share it around.”

LIED UNDER OATH

END OF STORY

you must be the only one that thinks that. go with it and vote. oh wait do you vote on him?

To frustrate the other party by delaying their SC confirmation, of course.

Her testimony is already on record.
Are you suggesting she didn't tell everything to the Judicial committee?

LIED UNDER OATH

END OF STORY

you must be the only one that thinks that. go with it and vote. oh wait do you vote on him?

a lying judge on the SC ?

pssssssssst- yo dipshit ......... I'm not the only one who will think Kavanaugh doesnt need to be on the bench.

Wild Bill lied to Congress under oath -

hint hint .....

Last edited:
Sniffles may make it to the scotus because Donnie limited the FBI investigation to four people who had already spoken, but the many people who could corroborate Kavanaugh's lies were left out. Criminals take notice, just contact the pussy grabber he'll help you out. Just support his businesses.

Yale roommate says Kavanaugh lied under oath about drinking and yearbook - CNNPolitics

Trump's FBI, ask four people who would actually indict themselves and you get what answer. Every criminal should take notice, but judge my fellow bank robber agrees, we didn't do it. No problem then Sniffles you are free to serve on the highest court in America and help the corporations and the wealthy while hurting the working class, carry on.

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Sniffles may make it to the scotus because Donnie limited the FBI investigation to four people who had already spoken, but the many people who could corroborate Kavanaugh's lies were left out. Criminals take notice, just contact the pussy grabber he'll help you out. Just support his businesses.

Yale roommate says Kavanaugh lied under oath about drinking and yearbook - CNNPolitics

Trump's FBI, ask four people who would actually indict themselves and you get what answer. Every criminal should take notice, but judge my fellow bank robber agrees, we didn't do it. No problem then Sniffles you are free to serve on the highest court in America and help the corporations and the wealthy while hurting the working class, carry on.

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Because you have to lie is why you keep losing.
The deal made between Sen. Flake and the democrats on the committee was to ask the WH to order the FBI to conduct a supplemental background, not to exceed one week, on the current credible allegations regarding Judge Kavanaugh.

That is exactly the order given to the FBI. The limitations were agreed upon by the committee.
This was not a criminal investigation. There is no federal crime for the FBI to investigate.
It was a background check.
You are just stirring the shit because, again, you and your ilk lost.

Forum List

Back