If Fords testimony is true...

Did I state it was a fact? Only pointing out the obvious is all.

If it is so obvious it needs investigated and she needs prosecuted, law and order Ray Ray.

No, they investigate facts--not opinions. They investigate facts--not obvious situations.

If so obvious why is she not in chains Ray? Oh how is that going with Mandel beating Brown first that Senate seat?

Because we don't put people in chains unless there is evidence. That's what they did in the Soviet Union and in places like North Korea. Apparently you don't understand what the word "evidence" means, and this is why it can't be debated with a leftist. Leftists think our justice system is based on what they don't like.

In short, evidence is proof. Suspecting something or having an opinion of something is not proof of anything.

Follow the bouncing ball Ray. THAT IS WHY THEY NEED INVESTIGATED FURTHER.
...and still no Russian connection

Good for you, so you agree with a party that doesn't want/need evidence, except that one issue?

My fucking God you righties are tards. No , l want this taken as far as they can take it. If she lied she should be prosecuted so that these kind of things do not continue to happen. Same with Bart, why is this so difficult for you mutts?
Maher - “It does seem like things morphed from listen to any woman who says she’s been wronged, which is the right thing to do, to automatically believe. That’s what’s scary.”

Numbnuts, are those my words? Not even close you are dismissed.
Actually they are

Actually you are dumber than you sound, hard to believe but true.
Obviously Kavanaugh was guilty until proven innocent... and still guilty in your view

If it is so obvious it needs investigated and she needs prosecuted, law and order Ray Ray.

No, they investigate facts--not opinions. They investigate facts--not obvious situations.

If so obvious why is she not in chains Ray? Oh how is that going with Mandel beating Brown first that Senate seat?

Because we don't put people in chains unless there is evidence. That's what they did in the Soviet Union and in places like North Korea. Apparently you don't understand what the word "evidence" means, and this is why it can't be debated with a leftist. Leftists think our justice system is based on what they don't like.

In short, evidence is proof. Suspecting something or having an opinion of something is not proof of anything.

Subject: Evidence that Kavanaugh attacked Ford when they were children.

Kavanaugh drank a lot in school: Not evidence.
Ford's claim she was afraid of flying when she was not: Not evidence.
Ford's claim the attack caused her to be claustrophobic: Not evidence.
Ford's claim she had an additional door installed his her home because of claustrophobia: Not evidence.
Ford's claim Kavanaugh's attack caused her claustrophobia: Not evidence.

FBI investigation: Investigate subject only.

If she is to be charged for lying they need to investigate Ray or you only believe in law and order when it suits your political agenda. Like you have stated up thread.

Ford's claim she had an additional door installed his her home because of claustrophobia: Not evidence.

If she is to be charged for lying they need to investigate Ray or you only believe in law and order when it suits your political agenda. Like you have stated up thread.

Maybe it does, I don't know. What I do know is that if she was lying, it had nothing to do with the Kavanaugh investigation. They were only sent out to investigate one thing which they did; they interviewed everybody that could have been involved.

Nice redirect now please bbbbbbbuuuuuuuttttt Clinton or bbbbbbuuuuuuuttttttt Obama. What a stooge.

Sackinago, thank you for this thread, but while Ms. Ford was making demands on being heard without any consequences to herself, we noticed some body language that was not consistent with anything but withholding the truth from her audience. Ms. Ford was banking on being a national heroine, and friends of the DNC enriched her to the tune of about $800,000 that we know of, funneled into her ownership mainly by her attorneys, whose goal in life isn't particularly justice, it's beating Republican people up with egregious lies in order to fulfill campaign goals of radicalized Democrat candidates. This has been going on for decades. America is simply becoming callous to all the false witnesses brought forward to damage people whose views do not coincide with theirs 100%. Did you know the certain foundations threw millions of dollars to remunerate the protesters who were inducted into this mythical business of protesting this good man. They were paid to believe undocumented stories masquerading under the left's favorite new bombastic weaponized tactic. Did you see that grin on the gal's face who was a "me too?" She likely earned enough to take vacations around the world for the rest of her life, so she won't have to face the truth that even the Democrats immediately distanced themselves from her for having a bad act. She parroted the same hallucination the Ford woman had, except she mouthed around things the Democrats didn't want anyone to know about, so they dumped her in less than 48 hours.

I hope America votes strongly Republican this time only so the Democrats will never foist another false witness to try a candidate in public without any facts, figures, dates, places, amounts, etc. America is getting mighty calloused from the abuse of false witness by people they elect to Congress.

No doubt, women's issues are important, but to use unsubstantiated claims as an expedient way to garner votes is beyond the pale. Not everyone fell for the false witness. It's just that simple.

My fucking God you righties are tards. No , l want this taken as far as they can take it. If she lied she should be prosecuted so that these kind of things do not continue to happen. Same with Bart, why is this so difficult for you mutts?
Maher - “It does seem like things morphed from listen to any woman who says she’s been wronged, which is the right thing to do, to automatically believe. That’s what’s scary.”

Actually they are

Obviously Kavanaugh was guilty until proven innocent... and still guilty in your view

Cited one time I said he was guilty, I will be waiting.

Nice redirect now please bbbbbbbuuuuuuuttttt Clinton or bbbbbbuuuuuuuttttttt Obama. What a stooge.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Maybe it does, I don't know. What I do know is that if she was lying, it had nothing to do with the Kavanaugh investigation. They were only sent out to investigate one thing which they did; they interviewed everybody that could have been involved.

And they talked to neither party involved in said incident. Is that how good police work goes?

Actually they are

Lol
You are opposed to him being on the court...

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

ROTFLMAO, bbbbbbbuuuuuutttttt Clinton! So you got nada!

Actually they are

Lol

Ah yup! Now try and spin where I said he was guilty.

And they talked to neither party involved in said incident. Is that how good police work goes?

The FBI are not the police and they were not sent out to investigate anything they could find. Yes, Kavanaugh and Ford both testified for hours. There was nothing more the FBI could have asked them.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

You’re the one that is still caught up on the election

Actually they are

Lol

Obviously he’s not guilty, and you still do not want him on the court? If you think he’s not guilty Why not let trump nominate who he wants to nominate?

The FBI are not the police and they were not sent out to investigate anything they could find. Yes, Kavanaugh and Ford both testified for hours. There was nothing more the FBI could have asked them.

They are the federal police by all sense and purposes. And you interview them to see if stories change or other pertinent info is obtained. You know this Ray, it is what is done in an investigation.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

You’re the one that is still caught up on the election

Voted for Stein because could not hold nose shut tight enough for other turds. Knowing full well she had 0 chance, so who is the one stuck on stupid? Oh that's you bbbbbbuuuuutttt Clinton!:290968001256257790-final::5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal:

Lol

Obviously he’s not guilty, and you still do not want him on the court? If you think he’s not guilty Why not let trump nominate who he wants to nominate?

He wasn't the right choice before the allegations came out. Try again.

They are the federal police by all sense and purposes. And you interview them to see if stories change or other pertinent info is obtained. You know this Ray, it is what is done in an investigation.

Okay, so here is how the investigation would go:

Agent: did you do the things Mrs. Ford said you did to her?
Kavanaugh: Never, and I've never done anything like that to any girl.

Agent: Did Brett Kavanaugh attack you when you went to a party?
Ford: Yes he did.

Okay, so where should the FBI go after that?

Okay, so here is how the investigation would go:

Agent: did you do the things Mrs. Ford said you did to her?
Kavanaugh: Never, and I've never done anything like that to any girl.

Agent: Did Brett Kavanaugh attack you when you went to a party?
Ford: Yes he did.

Okay, so where should the FBI go after that?

They are experts at interrogation, and they may be able expose lies and or new information. But no one will know now because they either did not do their jobs or were ordered not to. Law and order Ray, why are you against it.

How is Josh Mandel doing in his bid to unseat Brown. You told me he was a shoe in. Just wondering how that is going right now.

Forum List

Back