If Fords testimony is true...

Maybe it does, I don't know. What I do know is that if she was lying, it had nothing to do with the Kavanaugh investigation. They were only sent out to investigate one thing which they did; they interviewed everybody that could have been involved.

And they talked to neither party involved in said incident. Is that how good police work goes?

The FBI are not the police and they were not sent out to investigate anything they could find. Yes, Kavanaugh and Ford both testified for hours. There was nothing more the FBI could have asked them.

They are the federal police by all sense and purposes. And you interview them to see if stories change or other pertinent info is obtained. You know this Ray, it is what is done in an investigation.

Okay, so here is how the investigation would go:

Agent: did you do the things Mrs. Ford said you did to her?
Kavanaugh: Never, and I've never done anything like that to any girl.

Agent: Did Brett Kavanaugh attack you when you went to a party?
Ford: Yes he did.

Okay, so where should the FBI go after that?

They are experts at interrogation, and they may be able expose lies and or new information. But no one will know now because they either did not do their jobs or were ordered not to. Law and order Ray, why are you against it.

How is Josh Mandel doing in his bid to unseat Brown. You told me he was a shoe in. Just wondering how that is going right now.

He withdrew because of family problems. If he stayed in, he would have been a shoe-in.

The FBI are experts which is why they didn't want to take the case in the first place. They knew there was nothing there for them to latch on to. They interviewed Judge and the several other witnesses Ford pointed out, and they all said the same thing: Ford is FOS.

Or do you think Kavanaugh would break down under FBI questioning (which he's been interviewed many times by the FBI) and say he did it? Or were you expecting Ford to do the same?

There are no questions you can ask either of these people that could be used as evidence.

...and still no Russian connection

Nice redirect now please bbbbbbbuuuuuuuttttt Clinton or bbbbbbuuuuuuuttttttt Obama. What a stooge.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

ROTFLMAO, bbbbbbbuuuuuutttttt Clinton! So you got nada!
You’re the one that is still caught up on the election

Voted for Stein because could not hold nose shut tight enough for other turds. Knowing full well she had 0 chance, so who is the one stuck on stupid? Oh that's you bbbbbbuuuuutttt Clinton!:290968001256257790-final::5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal:
Lol
I wrote in a candidate... Elmer Fudd

Obviously Kavanaugh was guilty until proven innocent... and still guilty in your view

Cited one time I said he was guilty, I will be waiting.
Lol
You are opposed to him being on the court...

Ah yup! Now try and spin where I said he was guilty.
Obviously he’s not guilty, and you still do not want him on the court? If you think he’s not guilty Why not let trump nominate who he wants to nominate?

He wasn't the right choice before the allegations came out. Try again.
According to who?
He’s not going to nominate a progressive shit stain

Sure I believe in law and order. But the Democrats created this story so there is no evidence pro or con. Their only mission was to stall this conformation past midterms, or better yet, Kavanaugh pull out entirely so they could start the process all over again and drag it out past midterms.

Lol, you know this for a fact? Then you should share your facts with the FBI so they can prosecute her. Do you need the number to the local FBI office?

WTF!! Now you want evidence?

I have always wanted evidence dimwit. Law and order.

Good for you, so you agree with a party that doesn't want/need evidence, except that one issue?

My fucking God you righties are tards. No , l want this taken as far as they can take it. If she lied she should be prosecuted so that these kind of things do not continue to happen. Same with Bart, why is this so difficult for you mutts?

You fricken idiot, haven't you been paying attention for the last 2-3 weeks.

And they talked to neither party involved in said incident. Is that how good police work goes?

The FBI are not the police and they were not sent out to investigate anything they could find. Yes, Kavanaugh and Ford both testified for hours. There was nothing more the FBI could have asked them.

They are the federal police by all sense and purposes. And you interview them to see if stories change or other pertinent info is obtained. You know this Ray, it is what is done in an investigation.

They are experts at interrogation, and they may be able expose lies and or new information. But no one will know now because they either did not do their jobs or were ordered not to. Law and order Ray, why are you against it.

How is Josh Mandel doing in his bid to unseat Brown. You told me he was a shoe in. Just wondering how that is going right now.

He withdrew because of family problems. If he stayed in, he would have been a shoe-in.

The FBI are experts which is why they didn't want to take the case in the first place. They knew there was nothing there for them to latch on to. They interviewed Judge and the several other witnesses Ford pointed out, and they all said the same thing: Ford is FOS.

Or do you think Kavanaugh would break down under FBI questioning (which he's been interviewed many times by the FBI) and say he did it? Or were you expecting Ford to do the same?

There are no questions you can ask either of these people that could be used as evidence.

Family issues, ROTFLMAO! Then why is he running for another political position? Let me tell you why, the TOP read the tea leaves and know he was going to get stomped, plus the Koch brothers told them no money for a sure fired loser like Joshey! So they served up Jimi, who might make it closer but is still a double digit loser.

I believe the liar could possibly crack and that is why both most be interrogated. But they did not want to go there, why. Remember Rump even said she gave credible testimony until it was show time then he fed his base!

Lol, you know this for a fact? Then you should share your facts with the FBI so they can prosecute her. Do you need the number to the local FBI office?

Good for you, so you agree with a party that doesn't want/need evidence, except that one issue?

My fucking God you righties are tards. No , l want this taken as far as they can take it. If she lied she should be prosecuted so that these kind of things do not continue to happen. Same with Bart, why is this so difficult for you mutts?

You fricken idiot, haven't you been paying attention for the last 2-3 weeks.

So it is to difficult for you!

Maher - “It does seem like things morphed from listen to any woman who says she’s been wronged, which is the right thing to do, to automatically believe. That’s what’s scary.”

Numbnuts, are those my words? Not even close you are dismissed.

Those are definitely the words of the damn circus clowns you support...dumbass.

Maher - “It does seem like things morphed from listen to any woman who says she’s been wronged, which is the right thing to do, to automatically believe. That’s what’s scary.”

I support Bill Mahr, or whatever his name is, really? As far as I remember he is some kind of half ass comedian, which makes him half of an ass then you!

I support Bill Mahr, or whatever his name is, really? As far as I remember he is some kind of half ass comedian, which makes him half of an ass then you!
Lol
Do you have any reading comprehension? Did you read what Bill Maher said?
He speaking about you Nutters

Lol

Nutters like you.

I believe Dr. ford:

“I tried to convince myself that because Brett did not rape me

Lol

Nutters like you.

Here ya go.
pee wee herman i know you are but what am i - Bing video

Family issues, ROTFLMAO! Then why is he running for another political position? Let me tell you why, the TOP read the tea leaves and know he was going to get stomped, plus the Koch brothers told them no money for a sure fired loser like Joshey! So they served up Jimi, who might make it closer but is still a double digit loser.

I believe the liar could possibly crack and that is why both most be interrogated. But they did not want to go there, why. Remember Rump even said she gave credible testimony until it was show time then he fed his base!

If Josh stays in Ohio, he can better handle his family problems (whatever they may be) in the state rather than from Washington. Just because he's having some problems doesn't mean he can quit working.

I think the problem with this FBI thing is you watch too many movies. Investigators only investigate. They don't sit people under a lamp two feet from their face, yell at them, scream at them, threaten to waterboard them if they don't comply. They don't force them to sit there for 72 hours like a murder investigation refusing them water or food.

Neither are they soothsayers. There are only so many questions you can ask people about something from 35 years ago. The reason for statues of limitation is because memories fade, evidence disappears, witnesses die, structures are torn down or totally remodeled. The FBI has absolutely nothing to go on except he said/ she said.

How do you know the people making the claim about his drinking aren't lying?

After all, if you are in Yale and nothing but a drunk, you are not going to graduate at the top of your class. My niece and nephew went to college, and they both said there is very little party time like the movies depict. It's go to class all day and study most nights.

His roommate corroborated what others claimed as well.

He and his roommate probably either didn't get along, or had some bad blood between them when they parted. In any case, that's not what is called evidence. Furthermore there is no legal definition of what is too much to drink outside of operating a motor vehicle. Being drunk is subjective. I have neighbors that are drunks, but that's my opinion of them. Opinions are not evidence.
What is drunk?
Can someone on the left define it?
Depends which gender you're referring to.
5tpl340on7n11.jpg
So you can’t answer eh?

Still waiting for the lie!

Bart lied continually about his drinking. Why lie.

How do you know the people making the claim about his drinking aren't lying?

After all, if you are in Yale and nothing but a drunk, you are not going to graduate at the top of your class. My niece and nephew went to college, and they both said there is very little party time like the movies depict. It's go to class all day and study most nights.

His roommate corroborated what others claimed as well.

He and his roommate probably either didn't get along, or had some bad blood between them when they parted. In any case, that's not what is called evidence. Furthermore there is no legal definition of what is too much to drink outside of operating a motor vehicle. Being drunk is subjective. I have neighbors that are drunks, but that's my opinion of them. Opinions are not evidence.

Like Ford may have had with an ex boyfriend. Once again since you have the facts on the ex roommate you should contact the FBI about it. He needs to be questioned and if he is found lying prosecute.
Go for it. You don’t have the fortitude to do it alone?

WOW. Great cumback. No evidence period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look through several of these threads for the last week. Many have wanted her locked up. Sound familiar dupe?

Agreed that would never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we are not a nation of laws. Aren't you all about law and order?
You should use capital letters to acknowledge your screaming

No reason to scream at a loser like you.
We know! Believe me we know! My win is actually a loss! Wow!

It's more about politics than law and order. Republicans are not like Democrats where we seek revenge for those that cross us. Let a sleeping dog lie. She and the Democrats had their fun, but now it's time to pay the piper. This is something they may regret for the next decade or so.

So you do not believe in law and order. I knew you were nothing but a partisan stooge. Thank you for confirming.

Sure I believe in law and order. But the Democrats created this story so there is no evidence pro or con. Their only mission was to stall this conformation past midterms, or better yet, Kavanaugh pull out entirely so they could start the process all over again and drag it out past midterms.

What was the evidence then?

It's more about politics than law and order. Republicans are not like Democrats where we seek revenge for those that cross us. Let a sleeping dog lie. She and the Democrats had their fun, but now it's time to pay the piper. This is something they may regret for the next decade or so.

So you do not believe in law and order. I knew you were nothing but a partisan stooge. Thank you for confirming.

Did I state it was a fact? Only pointing out the obvious is all.

If it is so obvious it needs investigated and she needs prosecuted, law and order Ray Ray.
It’s going to be according to Graham! Let’s watch!

Lol

Nutters like you.

Here ya go.
pee wee herman i know you are but what am i - Bing video

Typical unthinker. Got one better" I am rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

If Josh stays in Ohio, he can better handle his family problems (whatever they may be) in the state rather than from Washington. Just because he's having some problems doesn't mean he can quit working.

I think the problem with this FBI thing is you watch too many movies. Investigators only investigate. They don't sit people under a lamp two feet from their face, yell at them, scream at them, threaten to waterboard them if they don't comply. They don't force them to sit there for 72 hours like a murder investigation refusing them water or food.

Neither are they soothsayers. There are only so many questions you can ask people about something from 35 years ago. The reason for statues of limitation is because memories fade, evidence disappears, witnesses die, structures are torn down or totally remodeled. The FBI has absolutely nothing to go on except he said/ she said.

Josh is a tool and the Kochs figured it out.

They don't have to simply speaking with them and asking pertinent questions they may talk themselves into a lie.

Forum List

Back