If Fords testimony is true...

It's more about politics than law and order. Republicans are not like Democrats where we seek revenge for those that cross us. Let a sleeping dog lie. She and the Democrats had their fun, but now it's time to pay the piper. This is something they may regret for the next decade or so.

So you do not believe in law and order. I knew you were nothing but a partisan stooge. Thank you for confirming.

Sure I believe in law and order. But the Democrats created this story so there is no evidence pro or con. Their only mission was to stall this conformation past midterms, or better yet, Kavanaugh pull out entirely so they could start the process all over again and drag it out past midterms.

Lol, you know this for a fact? Then you should share your facts with the FBI so they can prosecute her. Do you need the number to the local FBI office?

WTF!! Now you want evidence?

I have always wanted evidence dimwit. Law and order.

Good for you, so you agree with a party that doesn't want/need evidence, except that one issue?

So you do not believe in law and order. I knew you were nothing but a partisan stooge. Thank you for confirming.

Sure I believe in law and order. But the Democrats created this story so there is no evidence pro or con. Their only mission was to stall this conformation past midterms, or better yet, Kavanaugh pull out entirely so they could start the process all over again and drag it out past midterms.

Lol, you know this for a fact? Then you should share your facts with the FBI so they can prosecute her. Do you need the number to the local FBI office?

Good for you, so you agree with a party that doesn't want/need evidence, except that one issue?

My fucking God you righties are tards. No , l want this taken as far as they can take it. If she lied she should be prosecuted so that these kind of things do not continue to happen. Same with Bart, why is this so difficult for you mutts?

Still waiting for the lie!

Bart lied continually about his drinking. Why lie.

How do you know the people making the claim about his drinking aren't lying?

After all, if you are in Yale and nothing but a drunk, you are not going to graduate at the top of your class. My niece and nephew went to college, and they both said there is very little party time like the movies depict. It's go to class all day and study most nights.

His roommate corroborated what others claimed as well.

He and his roommate probably either didn't get along, or had some bad blood between them when they parted. In any case, that's not what is called evidence. Furthermore there is no legal definition of what is too much to drink outside of operating a motor vehicle. Being drunk is subjective. I have neighbors that are drunks, but that's my opinion of them. Opinions are not evidence.

Like Ford may have had with an ex boyfriend. Once again since you have the facts on the ex roommate you should contact the FBI about it. He needs to be questioned and if he is found lying prosecute.

So explain how you prove he was lying.

And yes, like her ex which was barely reported on by your precious MSM. However there may be records of their flights from island to island, and certainly records of where she was renting; the tiny 500 sq ft house with only one door.

For what reason, so the Democrats can call Republicans evil doers for having a victim prosecuted by the federal government? So they can report 24/7 how tormented this victim is, how broke she is, what's going to happen to her kids, appearing in court in her prison jump suit?

You have to realize Republicans are much smarter than that. Democrats? Could care less about this woman. Let her go to prison if they can make political hay out of this.

If she gave false testimony do you really think she should get away with it. Law and order you know.

It's more about politics than law and order. Republicans are not like Democrats where we seek revenge for those that cross us. Let a sleeping dog lie. She and the Democrats had their fun, but now it's time to pay the piper. This is something they may regret for the next decade or so.

Did I state it was a fact? Only pointing out the obvious is all.

If she gave false testimony do you really think she should get away with it. Law and order you know.

If it is so obvious it needs investigated and she needs prosecuted, law and order Ray Ray.

Bart lied continually about his drinking. Why lie.

After all, if you are in Yale and nothing but a drunk, you are not going to graduate at the top of your class. My niece and nephew went to college, and they both said there is very little party time like the movies depict. It's go to class all day and study most nights.

He and his roommate probably either didn't get along, or had some bad blood between them when they parted. In any case, that's not what is called evidence. Furthermore there is no legal definition of what is too much to drink outside of operating a motor vehicle. Being drunk is subjective. I have neighbors that are drunks, but that's my opinion of them. Opinions are not evidence.

Like Ford may have had with an ex boyfriend. Once again since you have the facts on the ex roommate you should contact the FBI about it. He needs to be questioned and if he is found lying prosecute.

And yes, like her ex which was barely reported on by your precious MSM. However there may be records of their flights from island to island, and certainly records of where she was renting; the tiny 500 sq ft house with only one door.

So as credible as Barts roommate, that was also barely covered Ray.

No, it's much more credible because there is history that can be investigated.

However it's not about if she was claustrophobic or not. It's not about if she lied about installing a door in her house or not. It's not about how much Kavanaugh drank. The FBI didn't investigate any of those claims either because they have nothing to do with the investigation on whether Kavanaugh attacked Ford when he was a child.

If it is so obvious it needs investigated and she needs prosecuted, law and order Ray Ray.

No, they investigate facts--not opinions. They investigate facts--not obvious situations.

However it's not about if she was claustrophobic or not. It's not about if she lied about installing a door in her house or not. It's not about how much Kavanaugh drank. The FBI didn't investigate any of those claims either because they have nothing to do with the investigation on whether Kavanaugh attacked Ford when he was a child.

But they said those things in testimony to the judiciary committee, investigate.

No, they investigate facts--not opinions. They investigate facts--not obvious situations.

If so obvious why is she not in chains Ray? Oh how is that going with Mandel beating Brown first that Senate seat?

My fucking God you righties are tards. No , l want this taken as far as they can take it. If she lied she should be prosecuted so that these kind of things do not continue to happen. Same with Bart, why is this so difficult for you mutts?
Maher - “It does seem like things morphed from listen to any woman who says she’s been wronged, which is the right thing to do, to automatically believe. That’s what’s scary.”

If so obvious why is she not in chains Ray? Oh how is that going with Mandel beating Brown first that Senate seat?

Because we don't put people in chains unless there is evidence. That's what they did in the Soviet Union and in places like North Korea. Apparently you don't understand what the word "evidence" means, and this is why it can't be debated with a leftist. Leftists think our justice system is based on what they don't like.

In short, evidence is proof. Suspecting something or having an opinion of something is not proof of anything.

Maher - “It does seem like things morphed from listen to any woman who says she’s been wronged, which is the right thing to do, to automatically believe. That’s what’s scary.”

Numbnuts, are those my words? Not even close you are dismissed.

But they said those things in testimony to the judiciary committee, investigate.

I'll tell you what: write to your Democrat representatives and ask them why they are not pursing it or not. We Republicans need to move forward.

Because we don't put people in chains unless there is evidence. That's what they did in the Soviet Union and in places like North Korea. Apparently you don't understand what the word "evidence" means, and this is why it can't be debated with a leftist. Leftists think our justice system is based on what they don't like.

In short, evidence is proof. Suspecting something or having an opinion of something is not proof of anything.

Follow the bouncing ball Ray. THAT IS WHY THEY NEED INVESTIGATED FURTHER.

Actually they are

I'll tell you what: write to your Democrat representatives and ask them why they are not pursing it or not. We Republicans need to move forward.

I wrote to Brown and Porter yesterday, be in tomorrow's mail.

Actually they are

Actually you are dumber than you sound, hard to believe but true.

I wrote to Brown and Porter yesterday, be in tomorrow's mail.

Good for you, that's exactly what you should do.

Follow the bouncing ball Ray. THAT IS WHY THEY NEED INVESTIGATED FURTHER.

Subject: Evidence that Kavanaugh attacked Ford when they were children.

Kavanaugh drank a lot in school: Not evidence.
Ford's claim she was afraid of flying when she was not: Not evidence.
Ford's claim the attack caused her to be claustrophobic: Not evidence.
Ford's claim she had an additional door installed his her home because of claustrophobia: Not evidence.
Ford's claim Kavanaugh's attack caused her claustrophobia: Not evidence.

FBI investigation: Investigate subject only.

Forum List

Back