If Fords testimony is true...

Nobody cares. Isn’t that obvious after 101 tries?

You know that's not true.

WOW. Great cumback. No evidence period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look through several of these threads for the last week. Many have wanted her locked up. Sound familiar dupe?

Agreed that would never happen.

So we are not a nation of laws. Aren't you all about law and order?

I’m ecstatic that we won, if you’re referring to any of my posts. I would agree that it was a complete game, and hopefully the real truth comes out. I want to know the exact details of who set this up. Anyone that lies under oath should be locked up. This was a complete fabricated story, a lie IMO. I think she was a dupe, but can’t feel anything for her. I’m glancing back at the discussion while preoccupied if that’s not clear. I don’t think anything will happen to her. I’m ready and waiting to vote straight “R” next month. I’d love to see a number of investigations start and resume, beginning with Hillary. We need to lock things up for the next two years, transitioning into 6.

Last edited:

Look through several of these threads for the last week. Many have wanted her locked up. Sound familiar dupe?

I’m ecstatic that we won, if you’re referring to any of my posts. I would agree that it was a complete game, and hopefully the real truth comes out. I want to know the exact details of who set this up. Anyone that lies under oath should be locked up. This was a complete fabricated story, a lie IMO. I think she was a dupe, but can’t feel anything for her. I’m glancing back at the discussion while preoccupied if that’s not clear. I don’t think anything will happen to her. I’m ready and waiting to vote straight “R” next month. I’d love to see a number of investigations start and resume, beginning with Hillary. We need to lock things up for the next two years, transitioning into 6.

So then we agree, the FBI should have interviewed her and Bart.

So you are saying she lied, but are happy with Bart's lies, duly noted.
Still waiting for the lie!

Bart lied continually about his drinking. Why lie.

This is a losing argument for you. Almost literally for now....40 minutes and counting. :5_1_12024:
101 times as he already posted. He’s a loser 101 times

So you are also a mouthpiece for law and order. Thank you for clarifying you are a partisan hack.
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. That’s our constitution, you’re not

This is a losing argument for you. Almost literally for now....40 minutes and counting. :5_1_12024:

So you are also a mouthpiece for law and order. Thank you for clarifying you are a partisan hack.

It is nowhere in COTUS, OMG you're stupid.

She has no recollections, so there was nothing to investigate. The FBI has nothing to work with. But this never had anything to do with any of that. None of her alleged witnesses backed up her story. Even her former paramour said he never heard anything.

I wanted her interviewed so she would lie to the FBI and then she could be prosecuted. This is now about the 101st time it has been stated in this thread.

For what reason, so the Democrats can call Republicans evil doers for having a victim prosecuted by the federal government? So they can report 24/7 how tormented this victim is, how broke she is, what's going to happen to her kids, appearing in court in her prison jump suit?

You have to realize Republicans are much smarter than that. Democrats? Could care less about this woman. Let her go to prison if they can make political hay out of this.

If she gave false testimony do you really think she should get away with it. Law and order you know.

It's more about politics than law and order. Republicans are not like Democrats where we seek revenge for those that cross us. Let a sleeping dog lie. She and the Democrats had their fun, but now it's time to pay the piper. This is something they may regret for the next decade or so.

So you do not believe in law and order. I knew you were nothing but a partisan stooge. Thank you for confirming.

Sure I believe in law and order. But the Democrats created this story so there is no evidence pro or con. Their only mission was to stall this conformation past midterms, or better yet, Kavanaugh pull out entirely so they could start the process all over again and drag it out past midterms.

It’s not just him, it’s ALL the witnesses she cited too. And we have the permits showing the addition to her house was 4 years prior to the therapy session, for her in-home practice as well as a room to rent out to tenants. So the whole “we went to therapy because my husband just couldn’t understand me wanting a second front door, because of my fear of only having a single exit” was a lie. We also have the text messages of Fords party trying to convince witnesses to change their testimony.

The whole point here is that it is a he said she said. Allegations alone cannot be the standard we stand on for obvious reasons, not without corroborating evidence or a preponderance of evidence. The she said part is unraveling. The witnesses she has cited do not corroborate, and even flat out contradict her testimony. She offers no date, no time, no place, no other details outside of Kavanaugh did it, and I got away, so it’s impossible for Kavanaugh to dispute her testimony, outside of it being a he said she said. We (including the FBI) can only go off of her testimony. The only other evidence ford offers up outside of the witnesses that do not corroborate, she will not release in entirety. The FBI has interviewed the cited witnesses. The only one hindering the FBI investigation is Ford by withholding the rest of her evidence that hasn’t been flushed down the drain.

So I’ll ask again, why is it not important to you that she doesn’t just release that? Are you capable of not deflecting?

How do you know the people making the claim about his drinking aren't lying?

After all, if you are in Yale and nothing but a drunk, you are not going to graduate at the top of your class. My niece and nephew went to college, and they both said there is very little party time like the movies depict. It's go to class all day and study most nights.

His roommate corroborated what others claimed as well.

He and his roommate probably either didn't get along, or had some bad blood between them when they parted. In any case, that's not what is called evidence. Furthermore there is no legal definition of what is too much to drink outside of operating a motor vehicle. Being drunk is subjective. I have neighbors that are drunks, but that's my opinion of them. Opinions are not evidence.

Absolutely

Nobody cares. Isn’t that obvious after 101 tries?

You should use capital letters to acknowledge your screaming

After all, if you are in Yale and nothing but a drunk, you are not going to graduate at the top of your class. My niece and nephew went to college, and they both said there is very little party time like the movies depict. It's go to class all day and study most nights.

He and his roommate probably either didn't get along, or had some bad blood between them when they parted. In any case, that's not what is called evidence. Furthermore there is no legal definition of what is too much to drink outside of operating a motor vehicle. Being drunk is subjective. I have neighbors that are drunks, but that's my opinion of them. Opinions are not evidence.
What is drunk?

It is nowhere in COTUS, OMG you're stupid.
So you don’t, as I stated

What is drunk?
Can someone on the left define it?

What is drunk?
Can someone on the left define it?
Depends which gender you're referring to.
5tpl340on7n11.jpg

I wanted her interviewed so she would lie to the FBI and then she could be prosecuted. This is now about the 101st time it has been stated in this thread.

For what reason, so the Democrats can call Republicans evil doers for having a victim prosecuted by the federal government? So they can report 24/7 how tormented this victim is, how broke she is, what's going to happen to her kids, appearing in court in her prison jump suit?

You have to realize Republicans are much smarter than that. Democrats? Could care less about this woman. Let her go to prison if they can make political hay out of this.

If she gave false testimony do you really think she should get away with it. Law and order you know.

It's more about politics than law and order. Republicans are not like Democrats where we seek revenge for those that cross us. Let a sleeping dog lie. She and the Democrats had their fun, but now it's time to pay the piper. This is something they may regret for the next decade or so.

So you do not believe in law and order. I knew you were nothing but a partisan stooge. Thank you for confirming.

Sure I believe in law and order. But the Democrats created this story so there is no evidence pro or con. Their only mission was to stall this conformation past midterms, or better yet, Kavanaugh pull out entirely so they could start the process all over again and drag it out past midterms.

Lol, you know this for a fact? Then you should share your facts with the FBI so they can prosecute her. Do you need the number to the local FBI office?

If fords testimony is true, and her intentions are to advise the legislature about Kavanaugh...then why is she not releasing her “proof” (the audio recording of the polygraph, and the therapists notes) to the judicial committee for review? She states that she will do so, as long as the FBI questions her, which is convieniently one of the believed restrictions on the FBI in this case. Huh, isn’t that interesting. What is also interesting is that by demanding the FBI question her after she already gave her testimony, means that she apparently purgoured herself in the original testimony if she has something different to tell the FBI. Unless this is another stall tactic where when the FBI is ready to investigate her, she’ll be way too busy for a couple of weeks for an interview.

If someone tried to rape you, and was about to be seated on the Supreme Court...why hide the only evidence you have?
And lets pretend, I know, lets pretend that PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Isn't that a basic precept in American law? I know the sexual victims are minimized, but even hysterical liberals know proof can't be ignored. As far as a incident that may or may NOT have happened 35 years ago, OK. But what about the few weeks, months or recent years? Not a peep. Oh, but then the liberals say he dosen't have the sense of moderation because he got carried away with his emotions. Really? Pot calling the kettle black here. Libs are eating this up here like jellybeans.

Lol, you know this for a fact? Then you should share your facts with the FBI so they can prosecute her. Do you need the number to the local FBI office?

WTF!! Now you want evidence?

Like Ford may have had with an ex boyfriend. Once again since you have the facts on the ex roommate you should contact the FBI about it. He needs to be questioned and if he is found lying prosecute.

Absolutely

And it should have been done last week, right?

You should use capital letters to acknowledge your screaming

No reason to scream at a loser like you.

WTF!! Now you want evidence?

I have always wanted evidence dimwit. Law and order.

Forum List

Back