If Four Americans get killed in Syria...

difference is that this President wouldn't send spokes people like 'susan rice' to try to blame 'ben ghazi' on an American film maker as he / mrobama worked to limit 'freedom of speech' or film making in the USA Carbineer !!
Because Kelleyann 'alternative facts' Conway and Sean 'Hitler never used gas as a weapon' Spicer are so much more credible!

Of course not. Trump will be cheered for arming the Free Syrian Army. I think Obama should have persevered despite Benghazi, but Trump ran on not intervening. Which makes this really funny. The Trumpbots will go full throat neocon in a week.
When did Trump send arms to the "Free Syrian Army?"

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

difference is that this President wouldn't send spokes people like 'susan rice' to try to blame 'ben ghazi' on an American film maker as he / mrobama worked to limit 'freedom of speech' or film making in the USA Carbineer !!
Because Kelleyann 'alternative facts' Conway and Sean 'Hitler never used gas as a weapon' Spicer are so much more credible!
----------------------------------- anyway i heard liar 'susan rice' say a number of time that the 'ben ghazi' attack was caused by some film maker exercising his Freedom of Speech Nosmo .

lol, you're talking about the guy who has people like Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer as his spokespeople?

Goddam that's funny.
What about them? They aren't lying scumbags like Susan Rice and Hillary.

Oh, and let's not forget. They caught one of the Benghazi guys and he said the video DID influence them.
------------------------------------- even if true , so what , USA film makers have Freedom of Speech and expression . That one guy was probably coached by 'susan rice' and 'mrobama' Carbineer !!

They are indeed.

Trump is on our side. Obama was on Benghazi's side. Therein lies the difference....

Your side is evil. Our side is righteous, good, moral, and decent.

Sic

7e37627beddd377a85b4499486ba31cf.jpg

Forum List

Back