🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If, Gd forbid, the Dems retain the House, the market will crash

Why silly? You yourself have noted how destructive the Democrats are.
That was a joke. I'm not worried at all. The Hispanics, black men, and independents are fleeing this mess...lol

They should have had the Easter Bunny pat Biden on his head yesterday....chuckle...chuckle

Actually, Wall Street would prefer the Democrats remain in charge because the Republicans are crazy.
You are once again confused Moon Bat. You live in a constant state of confusion, don't you?

Actually Wall Street supports the Democrat filth because the Democrats are goddamn globalist and Wall Street makes a ton of money out of that.

Wall Street also makes big bucks off of big government.

Wall Street is no different than any of the other welfare queens that suck on the teat of big government, which the Democrat turds embrace.

You are just pissed that I got out of the Biden Market to hell.

LMAO!
You know what. I never moved any of my holdings in 40 yrs. Fidelity Funds and Fidelity Selects. I never regretted it. It was just the way I did it. Good move on you. Now is the time to buy

McRubout is just a nasty troll

You are once again confused Moon Bat. You live in a constant state of confusion, don't you?

Actually Wall Street supports the Democrat filth because the Democrats are goddamn globalist and Wall Street makes a ton of money out of that.

Wall Street also makes big bucks off of big government.

Wall Street is no different than any of the other welfare queens that suck on the teat of big government, which the Democrat turds embrace.
Wall St is dictating Woke Policies to corporations...lol

That’s not counting the drop we are about to see in house prices.

And the Dems are celebrating on the front lawn of the White House. You’d think they’d make an effort to at least pretend to be concerned about the middle class pain, at least until the election.
You bitch about inflation and then whine about a drop on housing prices.

Fucking idiot

Housing prices are a big driver of inflation and houses are over priced because of covid

That’s not counting the drop we are about to see in house prices.

And the Dems are celebrating on the front lawn of the White House. You’d think they’d make an effort to at least pretend to be concerned about the middle class pain, at least until the election.
Massive inflation, a recession, higher interest rates, decreased family income, astronomical cost of energy due to artificial policies and you are correct in saying the housing market is about to take a nose dive.

If anybody thinks Democrat policies are good for the economy then they are pretty much dumber than a door knob.

You know your function in life is just a bottom feeding troll manure. You do it well sperm belcher

At least I work for a living and don't rely on government handouts.

Now go buy some groceries with your food stamps.

You're welcome.

Fucking idiot

Housing prices are a big driver of inflation and houses are over priced because of covid
Mind your manners Dr Lesh and respect Lisa your better. Her threads are always 10 pages because she makes your dick retract like a turtle head...lolol

Massive inflation, a recession, higher interest rates, decreased family income, astronomical cost of energy due to artificial policies and you are correct in saying the housing market is about to take a nose dive.

If anybody thinks Democrat policies are good for the economy then they are pretty much dumber than a door knob.
Even near 100 yr old Jimmy Carter lived to see a fuck up worse than him....lolol

If the Dems retain both chambers, there will be no way to stop their continued destruction of the middle class. They will continue to reward deadbeats while crushing small business owners, and continue to combat the Fed’s efforts to control inflation. Inflation will remain at 40-year highs, and responsible savers will watch as their retirement investments evaporate.

Note: It is difficult to find a link because Google is hiding all the bad news should the Democrats win, but economic analysts were discussing this on a business TV show,
It's difficult to find a link because you are looking for things that don't exist.

That was a joke. I'm not worried at all. The Hispanics, black men, and independents are fleeing this mess...lol

They should have had the Easter Bunny pat Biden on his head yesterday....chuckle...chuckle
Ah….you’re not worried about the midterm outcome, got it. But what about how they cheat? And how the media lies? This will not be a “fair fight.”

Fucking idiot

I didn’t expect a response

Ah….you’re not worried about the midterm outcome, got it. But what about how they cheat? And how the media lies? This will not be a “fair fight.”

Yea, you caught us
I don’t see why Republicans even bother to vote given how easily Democrats will just steal them

I moved heavily into cash when Biden “won,” so the harm he’s doing isn’t having as much pain as if I hadn’t made a protective move. But still, didn’t sell EVERYTHING, but I may do a bit more.

Of course, that’s part of the downward spiral: the Dems ruin the market, and people sell, and it gets worse. You saw how the Dems were celebrating the bad news about inflation yesterday on the White House lawn.
You never saw the bubble coming?

Even near 100 yr old Jimmy Carter lived to see a fuck up worse than him....lolol
Records can be broken.

We never thought we would see a worse President than Jimmy Carter and then along came The Worthless Negro.

We never thought we would see a worse President than The Worthless Negro and then along came Mr. Potatohead.

Forum List

Back