If God doesn't destroy the U.S., he owes Sodom an apology

Again she ignores what she can't defend, and keeps digging that hole.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You can try to put people on the defensive with those types of comments, but, God is in charge. Not you. And so it is.
And not you. You can't speak for God any more than I can. Your religion DOESN'T have a monopoly on God.

I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

Hold on to your hats, things could get rough.
uhm

sodom wasn't blown up b/c of ass sex, it was blown up b/c of bad hospitality.
^^^This must be from a reincarnated that was there.^^^^

I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

uhm

sodom wasn't blown up b/c of ass sex, it was blown up b/c of bad hospitality.

Then why does God allow France to exist?

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You can try to put people on the defensive with those types of comments, but, God is in charge. Not you. And so it is.
And not you. You can't speak for God any more than I can. Your religion DOESN'T have a monopoly on God.
God is God. I never said my religion had a monopoly. God said these things, take it up with Him

This decision by the supreme court will hurt Americas overall stature and how America is viewed by the rest of the world. The institution of marriage states that a man and a woman must be so joined as to form a family structure for the creation of children through the process of sexual reproduction of the two opposite sexes.
This is then a major aspect of the growth of the society. How is America supposed to be the leader of the free
world now with a decision now that the United States Supreme court has now ruled on?. The homosexual
relation is seen as abnormal and as an outcast type of relation in many third world and developing countries
of the world. And is still seen as illegal in many third world nations, that America needs for vital natural
resources.

Moreover this decision can be used to inflame various terrorist organizations and groups all over the world.And
may be used as a recruiting tool to ad members to these groups. The courts ruling can only hurt the United States reputation allover the world, and can be seen as another negative event in a process of societal decay.

There are many who do not accept interracial marriage in America. There are still many who will not accept
homosexual marriage in America.

The Ancient edicts are still obeyed by many in the world to this day. This is the start of the appocalyspe.

God is God. I never said my religion had a monopoly. God said these things, take it up with Him
You're full of shit....God didn't say any such thing, your bible did.

This decision by the supreme court will hurt Americas overall stature and how America is viewed by the rest of the world. The institution of marriage states that a man and a woman must be so joined as to form a family structure for the creation of children through the process of sexual reproduction of the two opposite sexes.
This is then a major aspect of the growth of the society. How is America supposed to be the leader of the free
world now with a decision now that the United States Supreme court has now ruled on?. The homosexual
relation is seen as abnormal and as an outcast type of relation in many third world and developing countries
of the world. And is still seen as illegal in many third world nations, that America needs for vital natural
resources.

Moreover this decision can be used to inflame various terrorist organizations and groups all over the world.And
may be used as a recruiting tool to ad members to these groups. The courts ruling can only hurt the United States reputation allover the world, and can be seen as another negative event in a process of societal decay.

There are many who do not accept interracial marriage in America. There are still many who will not accept
homosexual marriage in America.

The Ancient edicts are still obeyed by many in the world to this day. This is the start of the appocalyspe.
I hope you and Bonzi don't have any kids.

You obviously don't read the bible. God toasted them because they tried to fuck his angels.

You don't know the story do you? Helps when you do asshole.

God didn't whack them all for just being dick swingers who like today have the wall of thousands of dicks to suck on a fun night in a gay festival.

Hell no. God only went.................you fucked with my angels. Smiting in order.

You obviously don't read the bible. God toasted them because they tried to fuck his angels.

God didn't whack them all for just being dick swingers who like today have the wall of thousands of dicks to suck on a fun night in a gay festival.

Hell no. God only went.................you fucked with my angels. Smiting in order.

Yeah not a real good idea to be messing with one of God's angels. Just goes to show you a homo can't control itself....and just think they want unfettered access to children.

You're full of shit....God didn't say any such thing, your bible did.

God is pretty specific on bum fucking. Just saying.

Yeah not a real good idea to be messing with one of God's angels. Just goes to show you a homo can't control itself....and just think they want unfettered access to children.

When the bum fuckers are screaming outside begging to nail the angels up the ass and he goes please take my daughters but they want to drill the angels, the Lord gets pissed.

Hence S&G get nailed.

If the OT is true (ie, Sodom was destroyed for sinful behavior, abominations), it would be hard to put a timetable on when the US would face repercussion for sinful behavior.

If the God of the Bible is legitimate, you could argue we might still be waiting for repercussions of instances and acts done in biblical days.

So from a biblical perspective, I wouldn't assume an act of God will occur in response to today's decision any time soon

One should always preface a post like yours with "in my opinion".

If you believe it, it's factual - why would you say "in my opinion" when you feel it's truth? You want someone to lie intentionally, and for what? Because it might offend someone? Please!

LOL, just wait, I'll offend you soon.

The word "feel" and the word "factual" cannot be linked, facts are empirical....not emotional.

The word "feel" and the word "factual" cannot be linked, facts are empirical....not emotional.

Salvation and your relationship with God is real. Not emotional. You don't make the rules on what is defined as "real" - sorry

Better go down to the bomb shelter.

Stay there for at least a year. Don't come out.

Don't worry. You'll still be Raptured.

FYI I offer Rapture insurance to take care of yoar pets once you've ascended to heaven. A mere $19.99 a month. PM me.

It may not be as dramatic as Sodom and Gomorrah but, this County is going down! Of course, the entire world is ultimately going down because it's Satan's domain. And his children are revellng now, even God said "Their is pleasure in sin... for a season.."

There is no God; there is no Satan. They are myths, no different than people once believing in Zeus and Ra.

What astonishes me is that in the 21st century people still cling to these primitive beliefs.

Forum List

Back