If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have proof that man and dinosaurs co-existed. I have the following photo that I took with my Brownie back in 1947:

musical.jpg

Most would say it was a staged photo for a musical. However, this one of Civil War soldiers with a creature that looks like a pteranodon isn't.

Civil-War-Pterosaur-shot-canoe-like-crpd.jpg

It is a little know fact that the dinosaurs are extinct because they fought on the wrong side in the Civil War.

This photo is real because it was published in a book way before photoshop or computers existed. No one has been able to prove it is fake although many have tried.

I know all about it. My great grandfather fought for the South from Shilo to Franklinton, and he passed down stories of charging Grant's armies riding a Tyrannous Rex. He had three of them shot out from under him. After the war, he took up ranching in Texas. here is a photo of him:

s3%20Jackalope%20Riding%20Jack%20PC%205.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, but this isn't the only drawing, historical or cultural artifact I provided from every continent and different time periods. The evidence is overwhelming, but the atheists and secular scientists continue to lie or deny.

main-qimg-00481418482400f677b0396971e510f3

My little evolutionist joke is since they think birds are dinosaurs, we are living with dinosaurs today. Ha ha.

We still have dinosaurs living today, as well. I pointed out the coalacanth. How about a plesiosaur? Plenty of eyewitness and photographic evidence of these hidden baramins.

I noticed your link was from the Smithsonian. The extinction of dinosaurs is quite wrong. Hopefully, the Smithsonian will give more credence to creation scientists in the near future since it is run by the USG.

Not a single artifact, myth, or squiggle you've shown I can't quite easily give an alternative explanation for. For instance you just showed me the monster of troy as proof of dinosaurs and man living togheter. Unless you are trying to tell me you believe in the Minotaur, Hydra or Medusa it falls a bit short as trying to claim it's proof of anything, but that Greek Mythology was highly inventive. Scientist have spend both time and money trying to find the Loch Ness monster or like you trying to call it a Pleisiosaur. They haven't found her ,the picture you've shown has been confirmed a hoax. So how is it proof? I can go on and on.
You're little joke is right but it also destroys your attack on evolution because, if you accept it, it proves evolution, if I accept it,and I do it is completly consistent with accepted science.It is perfectly understandable that after a meteor strike, small agile creatures have a higher chance of survival, exactly the type of dinosaurs that would have evolved into birds.

Why is it that every video or picture of bigfoot, nessie and apperently the lake champlain monster are blurry??

Heh. It's natural selection according to the creation scientists. Champ and creatures like it are very quick and fast in their environment either to catch prey or not be caught by prey. So much for putting your evo knowledge to practical use :).

Please clarefy. I don't nind being made fun of. But I'd like to understand the joke.

But I'd like to understand the joke.

Recorded history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The earliest chronologies date back to the two earliest civilizations: the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia and the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt[3] which emerged independently of each other from roughly 3500 B.C.

Cave paintings (also known as "parietal art") are painted drawings on cave walls or ceilings, mainly of prehistoric origin, to some 40,000 years ago (around 38,000 BCE) in both Asia and Europe.

... 3500 B.C. + 2016 A.D = 5516 recorded history + 38,000 prehistory = 40,016 YEARS

the joke must be that irregardless Bond's claim of dinesours existing with modern man there is still a 34,000 thousand year difference in his claim for the universes 6000 year existance and the chronology of his own postings ....

:dig:

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. What is your evidence for 38,000 years of prehistory?

More evolution chronology, and you are mixing it with mine.

I can validate my chronology. The oldest living trees on the planet are thought to be around 10,000 years and found high on the mountains. Why aren't they found at lower levels? Did some catastrophe occur to explain it like a global flood? And why can scientists radiocarbon date dinosaur fossils to around 10,000 years even though evolution scientists will not accept it as accurate readings? The organic material still remains and can be dated. Different scientists from different lands have been able to radiocarbon date dinosaurs fossils to around 10,000 years.

I have proof that man and dinosaurs co-existed. I have the following photo that I took with my Brownie back in 1947:

musical.jpg

Most would say it was a staged photo for a musical. However, this one of Civil War soldiers with a creature that looks like a pteranodon isn't.

It is a little know fact that the dinosaurs are extinct because they fought on the wrong side in the Civil War.

This photo is real because it was published in a book way before photoshop or computers existed. No one has been able to prove it is fake although many have tried.

I know all about it. My great grandfather fought for the South from Shilo to Franklinton, and he passed down stories of charging Grant's armies riding a Tyrannous Rex. He had three of them shot out from under him. After the war, he took up ranching in Texas. here is a photo of him:

Was he a pseudologist?

Not a single artifact, myth, or squiggle you've shown I can't quite easily give an alternative explanation for. For instance you just showed me the monster of troy as proof of dinosaurs and man living togheter. Unless you are trying to tell me you believe in the Minotaur, Hydra or Medusa it falls a bit short as trying to claim it's proof of anything, but that Greek Mythology was highly inventive. Scientist have spend both time and money trying to find the Loch Ness monster or like you trying to call it a Pleisiosaur. They haven't found her ,the picture you've shown has been confirmed a hoax. So how is it proof? I can go on and on.
You're little joke is right but it also destroys your attack on evolution because, if you accept it, it proves evolution, if I accept it,and I do it is completly consistent with accepted science.It is perfectly understandable that after a meteor strike, small agile creatures have a higher chance of survival, exactly the type of dinosaurs that would have evolved into birds.
Why is it that every video or picture of bigfoot, nessie and apperently the lake champlain monster are blurry??

Heh. It's natural selection according to the creation scientists. Champ and creatures like it are very quick and fast in their environment either to catch prey or not be caught by prey. So much for putting your evo knowledge to practical use :).
Please clarefy. I don't nind being made fun of. But I'd like to understand the joke.

The earliest chronologies date back to the two earliest civilizations: the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia and the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt[3] which emerged independently of each other from roughly 3500 B.C.

Cave paintings (also known as "parietal art") are painted drawings on cave walls or ceilings, mainly of prehistoric origin, to some 40,000 years ago (around 38,000 BCE) in both Asia and Europe.

... 3500 B.C. + 2016 A.D = 5516 recorded history + 38,000 prehistory = 40,016 YEARS

the joke must be that irregardless Bond's claim of dinesours existing with modern man there is still a 34,000 thousand year difference in his claim for the universes 6000 year existance and the chronology of his own postings ....

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. What is your evidence for 38,000 years of prehistory?

I can validate my chronology. The oldest living trees on the planet are thought to be around 10,000 years and found high on the mountains. Why aren't they found at lower levels? Did some catastrophe occur to explain it like a global flood? And why can scientists radiocarbon date dinosaur fossils to around 10,000 years even though evolution scientists will not accept it as accurate readings? The organic material still remains and can be dated. Different scientists from different lands have been able to radiocarbon date dinosaurs fossils to around 10,000 years.

All of such scientists have degrees from Oral Roberts U and Liberty University.

Lol the evidence above shows you do not read my posts. Are they too complex for you? I never said anything about intelligent "aliens" living on Mars. I was questioning why NASA and other secular scientists are proposing to colonize there? In an earlier post, I said that money would be better spent colonizing the moon and trying to build a shuttle station and resupply outpost for space stations. That's what Europeans, Russians and Chinese will be doing with the goal of making money. Besides, Jesus loves the moon and the Bible talks about the moon. There is money to made on the moon. Trying to colonize Mars would be a death sentence. So, we agree on not colonizing Mars.

And just because they found some water, if it is indeed water, it does not mean life. There has to be other conditions for life as pointed out by the fine tuning theory. Thus, vastness and billions of planets and stars does not mean life. I guess you just chose to ignore that. If I had to guess on which planet to try and colonize besides Earth, then it would be Europa. It's a moon of Jupiter and holds vast oceans of underground water. Otherwise, we will probably not find life on the other planets even within 40 lightyears assuming we can travel that far. I think you understand that we can travel forward in time, but you did not know how. The hypothesis is that by traveling at the speed of light and going into space and then returning, one can travel into the future on Earth. Those of the spaceship able to make the journey will only have aged a year while those on Earth would have aged around 30. The answer to how one can travel at the speed of light could be in the Bible, too, and that is by using magnetic propulsion. This is explained in Genesis. The thinking behind magnetic propulsion systems came out the Bible. The secular scientists have their own propulsion systems, but they are still theory.

At least, you admit you believe in some of these wacky ideas without proof. That is "faith," but in the wrong faith-based system. Evolution is also a faith-based system. If it was not, then their scientists would have the experiments to back their theories up. That is one method of proof in science to the creation scientists which you asked for. Another would be some logical argument. Another would be scientific facts and historical truth. I mentioned all of these before as "proof." Where is that with evolution? Between the two systems, the Kalam Cosmological argument tells us logically that God created the universe and all that is in it. There is nothing in evolution that remotely comes close.

In conclusion, I'll just continue to believe that you did not understand the things I was saying and kept continuing to believe in your scientific fairy tales. In the end, truth will win out. There is no way I can convince anyone that their worldview may be wrong. They would have to have an open mind and consider the other side. Only they have the power to change their own mind. In the end, truth will win out and my faith-based system tells me that there are no atheists in the afterlife.

To answer your questions about baraminology, here is a link as an introduction and one as an overview -- Introduction to Baraminology -- What are the Genesis “kinds”? • ChristianAnswers.Net . I am trying to follow this one right now -- OBJECTIVE: Creation Education | Baraminology . Does it show that humans could not have descended from apes?
Lol the evidence above shows you do not read my posts. Are they too complex for you? I never said anything about intelligent "aliens" living on Mars. I was questioning why NASA and other secular scientists are proposing to colonize there? In an earlier post, I said that money would be better spent colonizing the moon and trying to build a shuttle station and resupply outpost for space stations. That's what Europeans, Russians and Chinese will be doing with the goal of making money. Besides, Jesus loves the moon and the Bible talks about the moon. There is money to made on the moon. Trying to colonize Mars would be a death sentence. So, we agree on not colonizing Mars.

And just because they found some water, if it is indeed water, it does not mean life. There has to be other conditions for life as pointed out by the fine tuning theory. Thus, vastness and billions of planets and stars does not mean life. I guess you just chose to ignore that. If I had to guess on which planet to try and colonize besides Earth, then it would be Europa. It's a moon of Jupiter and holds vast oceans of underground water. Otherwise, we will probably not find life on the other planets even within 40 lightyears assuming we can travel that far. I think you understand that we can travel forward in time, but you did not know how. The hypothesis is that by traveling at the speed of light and going into space and then returning, one can travel into the future on Earth. Those of the spaceship able to make the journey will only have aged a year while those on Earth would have aged around 30. The answer to how one can travel at the speed of light could be in the Bible, too, and that is by using magnetic propulsion. This is explained in Genesis. The thinking behind magnetic propulsion systems came out the Bible. The secular scientists have their own propulsion systems, but they are still theory.

At least, you admit you believe in some of these wacky ideas without proof. That is "faith," but in the wrong faith-based system. Evolution is also a faith-based system. If it was not, then their scientists would have the experiments to back their theories up. That is one method of proof in science to the creation scientists which you asked for. Another would be some logical argument. Another would be scientific facts and historical truth. I mentioned all of these before as "proof." Where is that with evolution? Between the two systems, the Kalam Cosmological argument tells us logically that God created the universe and all that is in it. There is nothing in evolution that remotely comes close.

In conclusion, I'll just continue to believe that you did not understand the things I was saying and kept continuing to believe in your scientific fairy tales. In the end, truth will win out. There is no way I can convince anyone that their worldview may be wrong. They would have to have an open mind and consider the other side. Only they have the power to change their own mind. In the end, truth will win out and my faith-based system tells me that there are no atheists in the afterlife.

To answer your questions about baraminology, here is a link as an introduction and one as an overview -- Introduction to Baraminology -- What are the Genesis “kinds”? • ChristianAnswers.Net . I am trying to follow this one right now -- OBJECTIVE: Creation Education | Baraminology . Does it show that humans could not have descended from apes?
The Origin of Species: The Beak of the Finch | HHMI's BioInteractive
This is field research of 2 bioligist over 40 years on finches. I urge you to watch the entire thing, but since I don't believe you will watch, I'll give some highlights. It records both a drought and a uncommenly wet period. Both of those have a significant effect on the population. Proving evolutionary changes. It also explains how they experimentally proved that altough there are about a dozen different species of finches they don't interbreed. Experiments have also been done under labconditions with fruitflies and I have already pointed out the whole bacteriel thing. So when you say evolution is faith without any proof you are plainly wrong.
How do we know that evolution is really happening? . Another link to summaries. It doesn't just reiterate (better then I can) the fossil records. But it also show experimentally both in the lab and in the field different experiments that have been done confirming evolution. You know the thing you say no experiments confirm.Now about baraminology. They say that there are no genetic simularities between kinds. That's a whopper of a lie.Percentage of genetic similarity between humans and animals . This link provides a blip of genetic relationships between the different species. It has sources. It also illustrates something else, genetics act as a time capsule recording how closely in history the different species are related. Try to explain that in another way?

The finch's beak shows micro changes which is part of speciation. It does not show any macro changes. Also, it took place is a short period of time. Not thousands or even millions of years. I do not think anyone is arguing speciation or natural selection. That is part of baraminology. Where is the experiment to show finches came from dinosaurs lol? Or man from apes?

Many of Darwin's theories have been debunked. He even debunked himself on occasion. He wasn't the great scientist he is made out to be. He's become an icon. I would bet a cyber beer that religious Alfred Russel Wallace was a better biologist and scientist.
What to you are macro changes? The finches on the Galapogos don't just constitute the one kind these researchers focused on. There are several kinds all different in size and diet. So these scientist found both a confermation that the enviremont had a severe impact on 1 species but it also clearly explains why from 1 population different subsecies develop. In time it's also quite easy to see how if the process continues completly different species will develop. Like I said baraminoligy flat out refuse to acknowledge that genetics clearly shows a percentage of relatedness.

Show me an experiment to show birds came from dinosaurs? Or man from apes? Or land animals from a sea creature? Speciation or natural selection happen in a short period of time, so it is demonstrable according to baraminology. The same should be true if we can get a man-like animal from a sea creature. You do not need hundreds of thousands or millions of years.
Meet archeopteryx this creature is considered a transitionary fossil between bird and dinosaur. It had several avian features, such as a wishbone, flight feathers, wings, and a partially reversed first toe along with dinosaur and theropod features.
images

Meet lucy. She was a small chimplike homonid but she walked bipedaly at least partially.
Reconstruction_of_the_fossil_skeleton_of_%22Lucy%22_the_Australopithecus_afarensis.jpg

This is what we find in the field. Now this is opposed to your blurry pictures, myths, artistic representations, unsubstanciated claims. I have and contiue to give evidence using what is available online. I just want one single thing for you. Show me any case of a dinosaur and large mamal in the same strata? Where talking about the 2 dominant classification of animals in 2 different timeperiods. We can't both be right. So again if genesis happened these 2 and I'll use your terms "kinds" lived togheter so they should be found togheter. If not accepted science is right. Unless of course you can come up with an explanation why they somehow all ended up in different strata. Just know archeoligist are holding back the evidence is not an acceptable excuse without evidence.

Is that Lucy's knee on the bottom? That was found a mile away from the rest of the skeleton, so how can it be part of Lucy? Thus, your skeleton does not prove humans walked upright. Such fakery from the one accusing me a misrepresentations and unsubstanciated claims. Evolutionists are big with what you listed and they steal theories from the creation scientists.

And archaeopteryx, the earliest bird, is not a transitional form -- Fossil Discovery Threatens Theory of Birds' Evolution . Next.

They also get funded by finding "evidence" to show the ToE. It's no use for the creation scientists to try and talk with these people anymore. Their minds are already made up.

They also get funded by finding "evidence" to show the ToE. It's no use for the creation scientists to try and talk with these people anymore. Their minds are already made up.

True. I have the same problem trying to have a rational discussion with people who, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, insist that the world is not flat.

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source.

I can validate my chronology.

depends on what your subject matter is Bond -
prehistoric origin, to some 40,000 years ago (around 38,000 BCE) in both Asia and Europe.
- is reputable irregardless which source by the preponderance of verifiable data correlating multiple strata of varying fields of study as were included.

I can validate my chronology ...

your turn Bond, feel free to do so, the life forms during the anarobic atmosphere on Earth to aerobic (free oxygen) as the atmosphere changed and when conducive for dinosaurs and when for primates.

musical.jpg

Your grand pappy's as bad at riding those things as McCain is a pilot.

The Origin of Species: The Beak of the Finch | HHMI's BioInteractive
This is field research of 2 bioligist over 40 years on finches. I urge you to watch the entire thing, but since I don't believe you will watch, I'll give some highlights. It records both a drought and a uncommenly wet period. Both of those have a significant effect on the population. Proving evolutionary changes. It also explains how they experimentally proved that altough there are about a dozen different species of finches they don't interbreed. Experiments have also been done under labconditions with fruitflies and I have already pointed out the whole bacteriel thing. So when you say evolution is faith without any proof you are plainly wrong.
How do we know that evolution is really happening? . Another link to summaries. It doesn't just reiterate (better then I can) the fossil records. But it also show experimentally both in the lab and in the field different experiments that have been done confirming evolution. You know the thing you say no experiments confirm.Now about baraminology. They say that there are no genetic simularities between kinds. That's a whopper of a lie.Percentage of genetic similarity between humans and animals . This link provides a blip of genetic relationships between the different species. It has sources. It also illustrates something else, genetics act as a time capsule recording how closely in history the different species are related. Try to explain that in another way?

The finch's beak shows micro changes which is part of speciation. It does not show any macro changes. Also, it took place is a short period of time. Not thousands or even millions of years. I do not think anyone is arguing speciation or natural selection. That is part of baraminology. Where is the experiment to show finches came from dinosaurs lol? Or man from apes?

Many of Darwin's theories have been debunked. He even debunked himself on occasion. He wasn't the great scientist he is made out to be. He's become an icon. I would bet a cyber beer that religious Alfred Russel Wallace was a better biologist and scientist.
What to you are macro changes? The finches on the Galapogos don't just constitute the one kind these researchers focused on. There are several kinds all different in size and diet. So these scientist found both a confermation that the enviremont had a severe impact on 1 species but it also clearly explains why from 1 population different subsecies develop. In time it's also quite easy to see how if the process continues completly different species will develop. Like I said baraminoligy flat out refuse to acknowledge that genetics clearly shows a percentage of relatedness.

Show me an experiment to show birds came from dinosaurs? Or man from apes? Or land animals from a sea creature? Speciation or natural selection happen in a short period of time, so it is demonstrable according to baraminology. The same should be true if we can get a man-like animal from a sea creature. You do not need hundreds of thousands or millions of years.
Meet archeopteryx this creature is considered a transitionary fossil between bird and dinosaur. It had several avian features, such as a wishbone, flight feathers, wings, and a partially reversed first toe along with dinosaur and theropod features.
images

Meet lucy. She was a small chimplike homonid but she walked bipedaly at least partially.
Reconstruction_of_the_fossil_skeleton_of_%22Lucy%22_the_Australopithecus_afarensis.jpg

This is what we find in the field. Now this is opposed to your blurry pictures, myths, artistic representations, unsubstanciated claims. I have and contiue to give evidence using what is available online. I just want one single thing for you. Show me any case of a dinosaur and large mamal in the same strata? Where talking about the 2 dominant classification of animals in 2 different timeperiods. We can't both be right. So again if genesis happened these 2 and I'll use your terms "kinds" lived togheter so they should be found togheter. If not accepted science is right. Unless of course you can come up with an explanation why they somehow all ended up in different strata. Just know archeoligist are holding back the evidence is not an acceptable excuse without evidence.

Is that Lucy's knee on the bottom? That was found a mile away from the rest of the skeleton, so how can it be part of Lucy? Thus, your skeleton does not prove humans walked upright. Such fakery from the one accusing me a misrepresentations and unsubstanciated claims. Evolutionists are big with what you listed and they steal theories from the creation scientists.

And archaeopteryx, the earliest bird, is not a transitional form -- Fossil Discovery Threatens Theory of Birds' Evolution . Next.
Proof James. I'm done with you putting out accusations without so much as a link I can confirm. I'll show you why .
"In the cautiously worded report of the new findings, the scientists referred to the feathers as nonavian -- that is, not related to birds -- and said, ''The exact relationship of Longisquama to birds is uncertain.''. That is verbatum in your link. This sentence shows that this is an initial hypothese so like every other thing you posted it is NOT proof. Again show me any mixing off kinds backwarths in time like would have happened if genesis is true?????????

I guess it's come to that time where I wrap up. Clearly, it seems that people today have been brainwashed into thinking the Bible isn't good for you.

may be a repeat, just guessing -

no brainwashing Bond, for some its been a 2016 year known fact ....

True. I have the same problem trying to have a rational discussion with people who, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, insist that the world is not flat.

Ha ha. What overwhelming evidence? There is none. Otherwise, you would have provided it already in front of all these people. Atheist scientists couldn't even make protein outiside of a cell, the most basic building block. What have these atheist scientists done for us lately?

I guess it's come to that time where I wrap up. Clearly, it seems that people today have been brainwashed into thinking the Bible isn't good for you.

Evo is not a fact. That's brainwashing. It's a good thing creation science is catching on and being taught in schools nowadays.

prehistoric origin, to some 40,000 years ago (around 38,000 BCE) in both Asia and Europe.
- is reputable irregardless which source by the preponderance of verifiable data correlating multiple strata of varying fields of study as were included.

your turn Bond, feel free to do so, the life forms during the anarobic atmosphere on Earth to aerobic (free oxygen) as the atmosphere changed and when conducive for dinosaurs and when for primates.

You have not and can not validate your chronology nor that you have credibility. If I give you a moon rock, how does one tell how old it is? Show us your knowledge Padwan. Who invented this method of dating? He must be someone who's a celebrity by now.

images

Proof James. I'm done with you putting out accusations without so much as a link I can confirm. I'll show you why .
"In the cautiously worded report of the new findings, the scientists referred to the feathers as nonavian -- that is, not related to birds -- and said, ''The exact relationship of Longisquama to birds is uncertain.''. That is verbatum in your link. This sentence shows that this is an initial hypothese so like every other thing you posted it is NOT proof. Again show me any mixing off kinds backwarths in time like would have happened if genesis is true?????????

So, your Lucy as a missing link has been debunked as I figured. This birds from dinosaurs theory is considered fact by most atheist scientists and is displayed as such in museums. There may be a sign that says some scientists disagree. It's all part of the evolutionary politics, i.e. evolution displays get funding. The archaeopteryx research was done by Oregon State University. The evidence shows bird fossils were found earlier is the fossil record from theropods (allosaurus, ceratosaurus, tyrannosaurus). archaeopteryx is late Jurassic while velociraptor and deinonychus are found in Cretaceous. In Genesis, birds were created on the 5th day and the dinosaurs or land animals on the 6th. Lucy and the archaeopteryx is more evidence for creation.

Didn't I already show the evidence already when we talked about the sediment on the sea floor? Creation scientist, Jake Hebert writes, ""Toward the end of the Genesis Flood, sheets of water receding off the continents would have rapidly eroded and dumped enormous amounts of sediment into the ocean basins," Hebert writes. "The presence of geological features called planation surfaces on every continent is very difficult for uniformitarian scientists to explain, but it is perfectly consistent with the Flood's rapid erosion and deposition of sediment. Furthermore, the warm, mineral-rich oceans during and after the Flood would have been conducive to the growth of phytoplankton such as algae." However, his writing is not accepted by mainstream science. See below.

Thus, the news that you are getting from these "secular" scientists is very one-sided. You're not getting the whole story from the atheist scientists, especially when they cannot explain something. These took supposedly millions of years to form, yet they were found by researchers trolling for deep sea creatures.

mellanic-nodules.JPG

Vast Bed of Metal Balls Found in Deep Sea

Last edited:

Ha ha. What overwhelming evidence? There is none. Otherwise, you would have provided it already in front of all these people. Atheist scientists couldn't even make protein outiside of a cell, the most basic building block. What have these atheist scientists done for us lately?

Well, for one thing, I am grateful to them for never ringing my front door bell to give me a copy of the Watchtower....

Evo is not a fact. That's brainwashing. It's a good thing creation science is catching on and being taught in schools nowadays.

Clearly, it seems that people today have been brainwashed into thinking the Bible isn't good for you.

Evo is not a fact. That's brainwashing.

That's brainwashing .

what Bond can not stand is people having an open mind rather than being constrained to his single undocumented book - as being somehow brainwashed by a mysterious conspiracy ... rather than his own state of self complacency.

It's a good thing creation science is catching on and being taught in schools nowadays.

self congratulatory delusion or do you have a link ?

You have not and can not validate your chronology nor that you have credibility. If I give you a moon rock, how does one tell how old it is? Show us your knowledge Padwan. Who invented this method of dating? He must be someone who's a celebrity by now.
Lets forget about dating. There are litterally dozens of way to date, some ways less accurate, other ways more; All can be used to find things older then 6000 years But that's not what I mean by chronoligy and you know it.. All over the world there is a pattern in the stratas fossils. The lowest layers contain no life, above that signs of exclusively bacterial life, the layer above that contains bacterial plus marine life, the layer above that you'll find bacterial, marine and amphibian lifeforms, above that dinosaurs and small mamals are added, and finaly in the newest layers humanoids appear. This is true worldwide. You will of course very rarely find all different rock ages represented, altough it does happen. And I didn't add all classes of aimals. The point is tough that the chronoligy of it is always true. So for the last time, no evasions, deflections or not answering. If Genesis is true why does this chronoligy exist and if it doesn't exist give me examples?

Well, for one thing, I am grateful to them for never ringing my front door bell to give me a copy of the Watchtower....

Yeah, but you never really listen to the JW. It's as if Jesus came to your door. They come to my door, and I listen to them even though I do not agree with them about their non-Trinity version. It takes less than ten minutes. Mostly, I get to hear new passages which I have not heard of before and I am enriched. Sometimes, we talk about the neighborhood gossip since they know some of my neighbors.

As for the atheists and I, one of us is wrong and so far, it has been the atheists who have been usually wrong. If they're right about something, then I'm open minded enough to change my view.

Clearly, it seems that people today have been brainwashed into thinking the Bible isn't good for you.

Evo is not a fact. That's brainwashing.

That's brainwashing .

what Bond can not stand is people having an open mind rather than being constrained to his single undocumented book - as being somehow brainwashed by a mysterious conspiracy ... rather than his own state of self complacency.

It's a good thing creation science is catching on and being taught in schools nowadays.

self congratulatory delusion or do you have a link ?

It's not hard to google which states teach creation science and that private schools teach it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back