If God Doesn’t Exist

Lol no textbook teaches that humans evolved from great apes without dealing with where the apes came from in the first place

My guess is either you are 9 years old or have a masters from harvard majoring in making yourself look stupid
My guess is you are not hearing me. ;)

You can not start with hominids kid

Stop pretending to be a teacher
Shrug. Who says that is the starting point? It is merely a portion of what the textbook covers.
Lol no textbook teaches that humans evolved from great apes without dealing with where the apes came from in the first place

My guess is either you are 9 years old or have a masters from harvard majoring in making yourself look stupid
Evolution is a process controlled by billions of lines of code even for a one celled organism, the possibility of this code forming itself is scientifically null. Yet schools teach exactly this

link - one simple code is all that is required to construct all that evolved since that time. the physical laws of nature would be the initial source.

correct, whats your point ...
And if everyone believes that billions of lines assembled themselves without intelligence in a dead pond ...
no, the primordial pond in of itself was a state of purity - then eventually, over distant time it ended up a state of disrepair, dead - esalla.

My guess is you are not hearing me. ;)
Your guess is correct since you have made no sounds here to be heard.

So tell us where does the high school text that you are learning from say that great apes evolved from?
Look kid give up or go ask your mommy for help

Shrug. Who says that is the starting point? It is merely a portion of what the textbook covers.

Evolution is a process controlled by billions of lines of code even for a one celled organism, the possibility of this code forming itself is scientifically null. Yet schools teach exactly this

link - one simple code is all that is required to construct all that evolved since that time. the physical laws of nature would be the initial source.

And if everyone believes that billions of lines assembled themselves without intelligence in a dead pond ...
no, the primordial pond in of itself was a state of purity - then eventually, over distant time it ended up a state of disrepair, dead - esalla.
The laws governing elements and molecules do not enable iron to course thru blood without the code that allows for this. If so rocks containing iron ore would be alive

But you keep parroting

So tell us where does the high school text that you are learning from say that great apes evolved from?
We're through. You, apparently want a fight. You'll have to find someone else for that. If you have your own point to make about creation, why not just make it?

We're through. You, apparently want a fight. You'll have to find someone else for that. If you have your own point to make about creation, why not just make it?
Lol the fact is that you claimed that evolutionary theory claims that humans did not evolve from monkeys without understanding that the theory dictates that monkeys and great apes have the same ancestor or that the great apes evolved from some more primitive monkey. So understand the entire theory when you come back

the fact is that you claimed that evolutionary theory claims that humans did not evolve from monkeys without understanding that the theory dictates that monkeys and great apes have the same ancestor or that the great apes evolved from some more primitive monkey. So understand the entire theory when you come back
Yawn. Once again you need to read the post again. It did not say what you are trying to spin it into saying, and I'm not taking the fight bait. Stop twisting a post it is obvious you misunderstood and make your own point...if you have one.

Please don't feed he trolls.
Thank you, great advice. However, I am willing to listen to anyone if they have a point they wish to make. He's on his final chance. There is patience, and there is obstinacy. Sometimes I allow the former to roll into the latter. :)

Again, my thanks.

I do not know what they are teaching in colleges and universities, but in my experiences it is not true at the middle and high school levels. Basically, we go over the formation of solar systems, etc. We go over common ancestry--i.e., we did not evolve from monkeys but humans and apes more than likely had a common ancestor--without insisting that we did. The times I have had students/parents who cared deeply about both grades and young earth creation, it was very easy to come to an agreement that the student could always begin by, "According to science text book...." It has been my experience that people are reasonable, especially when reasonable solutions are offered.

In any case, at the level I teach we don't cover the original strand of DNA or its formation.
Again evolutionary theory dictates that humans apes and monkeys are all related by a common ancestor. So learn the theory before you profess your ignorance any further.

Professor

Please don't feed he trolls.
Thank you, great advice. However, I am willing to listen to anyone if they have a point they wish to make. He's on his final chance. There is patience, and there is obstinacy. Sometimes I allow the former to roll into the latter. :)

Again, my thanks.
You do not control my chances on anything. What you are saying is that if I do not agree with your deep state atheism that you will ignore me like you ignore the rest of reality

The laws governing elements and molecules do not enable iron to course thru blood without the code that allows for this. If so rocks containing iron ore would be alive

But you keep parroting
links should be your friend too bad you do not have any - it might enable you as a living being than just a stool pigeon ...
depends on your reference -

1598305357864.png

the elements were the first form of life in the universe so too a rock with the properties that bind it together is a life form. no wonder you are so clueless.

If God doesn’t exist, the universe came into existence by chance, the first living cell developed from non-living matter by chance, and all living things are the eventual product of the blind, undirected process of evolution. In such a case, human life is no more valuable than dust, and there is no basis for saying that any life matters. Only if there is an author of life who creates and imbues us with a meaning greater than our physical parts can lives actually matter, and in an equal way.

If God doesn’t exist, there’s also no objective standard for labeling an action—such as murder—wrong. If we’re all just the product of blind, purposeless forces, morality is just an opinion. Unless there is a higher-than-human moral authority, no one has a basis for claiming that murder is objectively wrong.

And finally, if God doesn’t exist, the concept of justice is meaningless because there can be no right or wrong in the first place to require justice. As C.S. Lewis famously said about his conversion to Christianity, “My argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A man does not call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line. What was I comparing this universe with when I called it unjust?” Justice requires a standard, and there is no objective standard in a purposeless universe.

Your whole premise is that there must be a sky pixie for their to be morality.

Murder is wrong because it takes life from another person. It wasn't your life to take. No need for a Sky Pixie to make that so.

People thought murder was wrong long before most of them started believing in Jehovah, who was only a regional tribal god before 1700 years ago.
You have your own sky pixies you believe in

For example, here is the Birth Fairy. Every time a woman has a baby the Birth Fairy waves her magic wand over it to make it human.

hand-paint-fairy-magic-wand-260nw-321038234.jpg

But you keep parroting
links should be your friend too bad you do not have any - it might enable you as a living being than just a stool pigeon ...

View attachment 379173
the elements were the first form of life in the universe so too a rock with the properties that bind it together is a life form. no wonder you are so clueless.
LOL elements are not life any more than metal is a car engine. Only intelligence can transform the elements into the trillion part deep life web or a car engine. But go ahead shake up some elements and make an ostrich.

If God doesn’t exist, the universe came into existence by chance, the first living cell developed from non-living matter by chance, and all living things are the eventual product of the blind, undirected process of evolution. In such a case, human life is no more valuable than dust, and there is no basis for saying that any life matters. Only if there is an author of life who creates and imbues us with a meaning greater than our physical parts can lives actually matter, and in an equal way.

If God doesn’t exist, there’s also no objective standard for labeling an action—such as murder—wrong. If we’re all just the product of blind, purposeless forces, morality is just an opinion. Unless there is a higher-than-human moral authority, no one has a basis for claiming that murder is objectively wrong.

And finally, if God doesn’t exist, the concept of justice is meaningless because there can be no right or wrong in the first place to require justice. As C.S. Lewis famously said about his conversion to Christianity, “My argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A man does not call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line. What was I comparing this universe with when I called it unjust?” Justice requires a standard, and there is no objective standard in a purposeless universe.

Your whole premise is that there must be a sky pixie for their to be morality.

Murder is wrong because it takes life from another person. It wasn't your life to take. No need for a Sky Pixie to make that so.

People thought murder was wrong long before most of them started believing in Jehovah, who was only a regional tribal god before 1700 years ago.
You have your own sky pixies you believe in

For example, here is the Birth Fairy. Every time a woman has a baby the Birth Fairy waves her magic wand over it to make it human.

hand-paint-fairy-magic-wand-260nw-321038234.jpg
Where is that found in the Bible? And if not in the Bible ----- where exactly?

But you keep parroting

View attachment 379173
LOL elements are not life any more than metal is a car engine. Only intelligence can transform the elements into the trillion part deep life web or a car engine. But go ahead shake up some elements and make an ostrich.
the elements were the first form of life in the universe
really, according to your designer theory they just as well could have evolved a metallurgical being ...

in fact physiology is composed entirely of the periodic elements anotherwords the building blocks to the further advanced spiritual / physical beings that have evolved.

But you keep parroting

View attachment 379173
really, according to your designer theory they just as well could have evolved a metallurgical being ...

in fact physiology is composed entirely of the periodic elements anotherwords the building blocks to the further advanced spiritual / physical beings that have evolved.
How would God build a being out of elements not present on the Earth when all builders need to use the tools on hand?

Really it's rather logical

But you keep parroting

View attachment 379173

How would God build a being out of elements not present on the Earth when all builders need to use the tools on hand?

you make less sense the more you post - the least your biblical fixation.

physiology is not native to Earth and is composed of the periodic elements that make up the universe as well the metaphysical that is the spiritual content that gave life to the physical being. no messiah would be an intermediary for a predetermined outcome one way or the other.

christianity will lead to extinction.

But you keep parroting

View attachment 379173

physiology is not native to Earth and is composed of the periodic elements that make up the universe as well the metaphysical that is the spiritual content that gave life to the physical being. no messiah would be an intermediary for a predetermined outcome one way or the other.

The FBI thought that as well.
Feel free to show that dna writes itself before existing. The entire concept is foolish. Do you also believe that Tyson is foolish for saying that a great computer programmer programmed the entire universe? The term he ignored is God

Lol you are lost here go back to shooting yourself in the foot

But you keep parroting

View attachment 379173

The FBI thought that as well.
Feel free to show that dna writes itself before existing. The entire concept is foolish. Do you also believe that Tyson is foolish for saying that a great computer programmer programmed the entire universe? The term he ignored is God

Lol you are lost here go back to shooting yourself in the foot
We don't know how dna came about, it possibly came here on an asteroid from somewhere else. So basically, we don't know, but since we don't know, you've decided that you're going to pin it on some invisible friend who cares what we do. FUCKING BRILLIANT! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back