🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God is all powerful...

...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?

Well, Because he loves them?
And made them in his own image, I guess.
So the lord must be defective. In many ways.
An imperfect lord. Dang!? What other mistakes
has it made?

Either that or the imperfections exist only in your perverse ideas about what constitutes wholeness and health.

Everyone suffers physical decline and death. God who searchers the mind isn't evaluating the condition of the body.

Let's ask the kids with bleeding anal/pussy holes.
That the lord made, in the lords' image, so the priest
can rape them for the loves of the lord.

btw. Preist, are also made in the lords' image. Imagine that.
No, You are mistaken. A perverse person who peddles godflesh and abuses children is not made in the image and likeness of a holy God.

What you are describing sounds more like a person made in the image and likeness of a ghoul.

Don't let one ghoul or ten ghouls or even a legion of ghouls turn you into a jackass.
If they have a mind and are conscious then they were created in his image, but since they have free will they can choose to do good or not.

...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?

has it made?

Either that or the imperfections exist only in your perverse ideas about what constitutes wholeness and health.

Everyone suffers physical decline and death. God who searchers the mind isn't evaluating the condition of the body.

No, You are mistaken. A perverse person who peddles godflesh and abuses children is not made in the image and likeness of a holy God.

What you are describing sounds more like a person made in the image and likeness of a ghoul.

Don't let one ghoul or ten ghouls or even a legion of ghouls turn you into a jackass.
If they have a mind and are conscious then they were created in his image, but since they have free will they can choose to do good or not.
No that is not true. According to the story man was formed from the dust of the earth into a living being created in the image AND likeness of God.

A person who has allowed satan to enter his mind to perpetuate evil, practice idolatry, abuse children and desecrate the teachings of Jesus is not a "living being" that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God.

Last edited:
If a person does not rise to life in this world before they die, never heard of God or never understood his law, they are judged according to their own words and deeds when they die..
Shaman hobelim has spoken! Heed his words, all ye who value your eternal, magical, nonsensical souls!

Give me a break...when you're done, have a go at this ouija board for us, shaman...

Believe what you like. But you are delusional to defer to yourself for the absolute authority an magical nonsense. Yes yes, spare me the, "just read tye scripture, and if you don't agree, you don't have a brain!" Nonsense of "fake deferral".
Hey dude, if you don't have the sense to agree that a talking serpent in what you deride as a fairy tale represents a specific human archetype described in great detail you are just an idiot.

Thats not a fake deferral, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

and yes,

I have spoken.

has it made?

my sense of "image" and "likeness" which seem to be very approximate
translations as used in "Genesis"-----is just as you describe----MIND AND CONSCIOUS.-------not nose and ears. Human beans is CONSCIOUS to
the point of even being conscious of SELF. <<<< an almost singular
HUMAN thing

If a person does not rise to life in this world before they die, never heard of God or never understood his law, they are judged according to their own words and deeds when they die..
Shaman hobelim has spoken! Heed his words, all ye who value your eternal, magical, nonsensical souls!

Give me a break...when you're done, have a go at this ouija board for us, shaman...

Believe what you like. But you are delusional to defer to yourself for the absolute authority an magical nonsense. Yes yes, spare me the, "just read tye scripture, and if you don't agree, you don't have a brain!" Nonsense of "fake deferral".
Hey dude, if you don't have the sense to agree that a talking serpent in what you deride as a fairy tale represents a specific human archetype described in great detail you are just an idiot.

and yes,

I have spoken.

yes you have-------not all that impressed. I do not see the serpent as a human archetype

and yes,

I have spoken.

yes you have-------not all that impressed. I do not see the serpent as a human archetype

Sheesh.

I guess not many people were paying attention in kindergarten.

has it made?

No that is not true. According to the story man was formed from the dust of the earth into a living being created in the image AND likeness of God.

A person who has allowed satan to enter his mind to perpetuate evil, practice idolatry, abuse children and desecrate the teachings of Jesus is not a "living being" created in the image and likeness of a holy God.
Man was formed from dust, Hobelim. Star dust. Don't you know your science?

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution
5. Evolution of consciousness.

Genesis is the allegorical account of Creation. Genesis got it right. The universe had a beginning and man evolved from it according to the laws of nature which were in place before space and time itself.

Man was created in the image of God because man is conscious; man has a mind; man is capable of abstract thought; man can override his impulses and instincts for the sake of good.

Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.

and yes,

I have spoken.

Sheesh.

my kindergarten teacher told us to leave our paper easter baskets on the
table-------so the easter bunny could get to them.

and yes,

I have spoken.

Sheesh.

The account of the fall from grace is allegorical in nature and is probably the single most important concept about human nature which is this; man prefers good over evil - right over wrong - and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept, he rationalizes that he did not violate it.

So besides being probably the single most important concept about human nature, it also tells us that we are born with a moral law that we did not create and cannot get rid of. Thus providing a valuable piece of evidence for the existence of God.

So all you have is a quote from a book of fairy tales? Anything from an actual god?

Provide scientific empirical proof they are fairy tales?
Science doesn't have a way of proving fairy tales. I'd ask you to prove how a woman was made from a man's rib.

You are making my point. The previous poster was making a claim, that he suggested (or implied) was provable using science.

That is not possible. We're talking about a G-d, that as Christians believe, exists outside the realm of this Universe, because he created this Universe and the laws that govern it.

So when you try and tell me such and such is impossible.... yeah, for a human or anything bound to the laws of this Universe. G-d by definition, is not bound by the laws of this Universe.

So you can't 'disprove' G-d, or any miracles he may have done, using science, the laws of which he is not bound to.
God can’t be proven by science or by humans in any way, meaning your god is made up, just like Santa Claus.
Thus proving your statement that you are agnostic was always a lie.
God can't be proven by science, when they can prove it come back, THEN I won't be agnostic anymore. :biggrin:

Provide scientific empirical proof they are fairy tales?
Science doesn't have a way of proving fairy tales. I'd ask you to prove how a woman was made from a man's rib.

You are making my point. The previous poster was making a claim, that he suggested (or implied) was provable using science.

That is not possible. We're talking about a G-d, that as Christians believe, exists outside the realm of this Universe, because he created this Universe and the laws that govern it.

So when you try and tell me such and such is impossible.... yeah, for a human or anything bound to the laws of this Universe. G-d by definition, is not bound by the laws of this Universe.

So you can't 'disprove' G-d, or any miracles he may have done, using science, the laws of which he is not bound to.
God can’t be proven by science or by humans in any way, meaning your god is made up, just like Santa Claus.
Thus proving your statement that you are agnostic was always a lie.
God can't be proven by science, when they can prove it come back, THEN I won't be agnostic anymore. :biggrin:
You aren't agnostic now.

God can be proven through logic using science to examine the material world. God cannot be proven directly through science because he is not of the material world.

God can be proven through entering into a personal relationship. Something you will never experience until you have faith.

A person who has allowed satan to enter his mind to perpetuate evil, practice idolatry, abuse children and desecrate the teachings of Jesus is not a "living being" created in the image and likeness of a holy God.

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

Genesis is the allegorical account of Creation. Genesis got it right. The universe had a beginning and man evolved from it according to the laws of nature which were in place before space and time itself.

Man was created in the image of God because man is conscious; man has a mind; man is capable of abstract thought; man can override his impulses and instincts for the sake of good.

Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.

The story wasn't written by a scientist numbskull. If it was an allegorical account it isn't science or history.

The "dust of the earth" from which Adam was taken and formed into a living being by God translates more accurately into what we would think of as the "scum of the earth". The story amounts to an account of a more evolved being trying to educate a low life with little to no success. Adam was taken from the scum of the earth, shown a better way of life by a superior intelligence, screwed it up, and was returned to the scum from which he was taken.

You are speaking nonsense. The beginning of the universe has nothing whatever to do with the story..

Last edited:

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

The story wasn't written by a scientist numbskull. If it was an allegorical account it isn't science or history.

The "dust of the earth" from which Adam was taken and formed into a living being by God translates more accurately into what we would think of as the "scum of the earth".

You are speaking nonsense. The beginning of the universe has nothing whatever to do with the story..
The first five books were written by Moses, an adopted son of the king of Egypt (1400 B.C.). These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common.

Genesis 1 describes the beginning of creation in an allegorical fashion and is remarkably accurate. The universe did have a beginning and evolved in stages until beings that know and create arose.

We can use science today to confirm what ancient man knew 6000 years ago.

and yes,

I have spoken.
Tired charlatan tactic. attributes used to me I never expressed, and then argue against those. Very lazy and dishonest.

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

The "dust of the earth" from which Adam was taken and formed into a living being by God translates more accurately into what we would think of as the "scum of the earth".

The first five books were written by Moses, an adopted son of the king of Egypt (1400 B.C.). These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common.

Genesis 1 describes the beginning of creation in an allegorical fashion and is remarkably accurate. The universe did have a beginning and evolved in stages until beings that know and create arose.

No. You are out of your mind.

The story is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth when God spoke light into existence, light a known metaphor for the law which teaches people to differentiate between clean and unclean, good from evil, light from darkness, heaven from hell, the world above from the world below, life from death.

The story of genesis has nothing whatever to do with the beginning of the universe, the solar system, the first plants, animals or human beings.

Last edited:

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

The story is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth when God spoke light into existence, light a known metaphor for the law which teaches people to differentiate clean from unclean, good from evil, light from darkness, heaven from hell, life from death.
No. It tells how creation was created in steps up to beings that know and create. It even starts with, "In the beginning."

Ancient man understood that man was different and that like our creator, we were different because we were conscious beings.

and yes,

I have spoken.

Sheesh.

Thats too bad Rosie. There really is no substitute for a good education. You have my condolences. Its a very sad story.

Its a damn shame that you never got over it.

and yes,

I have spoken.

Sheesh.

Thats too bad Rosie. There really is no substitute for a good education. You have my condolences. Its a very sad story.

Its a damn shame that you never got over it.

you are right------I never got over it-------I felt alienated from by school mates
at age five

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

The story is an allegorical account of the creation of heaven and earth when God spoke light into existence, light a known metaphor for the law which teaches people to differentiate clean from unclean, good from evil, light from darkness, heaven from hell, life from death.
No. It tells how creation was created in steps up to beings that know and create. It even starts with, "In the beginning."

Ancient man understood that man was different and that like our creator, we were different because we were conscious beings.
"In the beginning" amounts to "Once upon a time".

When the big bad talking serpent was introduced didn't you even have an inkling about what type of story you were reading?

It took me about a half a second to know what type of story it was when I was in the second grade.

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution

"In the beginning" amounts to "Once upon a time".

When the big bad talking serpent was introduced didn't you even have an inkling about what type of story you were reading?

It took me about a half a second to know what type of story it was when I was in the second grade.
No. They understood that Creation had a beginning. They may not have know about the concept of the universe or how space and time evolved, but they did correctly state that there was a beginning and that it evolved in stages. Something in which science has confirmed.

The first 11 chapters of the Bible are about the history of the world and starts with the creation of the universe.

You don't give ancient man enough credit.

Forum List

Back