If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

Screw kangaroos. I wonder how they managed to fit all those dinosaurs on there. The brachiosaurus alone was 80ft long and like 40ft tall! :rolleyes:

Now you know why there are no more dinosaurs. Think man!
Why did he let the dinos die? Did they not worship him?
Probably so you could make a fool of yourself by asking that question. He's got a wicked sense of humor.
Then tell me why he let the dinos die in the flood.
Romper room is two doors down.

Screw kangaroos. I wonder how they managed to fit all those dinosaurs on there. The brachiosaurus alone was 80ft long and like 40ft tall! :rolleyes:

Probably so you could make a fool of yourself by asking that question. He's got a wicked sense of humor.
Why dont you have an answer?

Because the question is flawed, TN.

It would be like me asking you when you stopped beating you wife.

Atheism is an intellectual dead end because it does not require intelligence to practice critical theory.

Why is it flawed? Do you not believe in dinos? Or do you not believe the earth is only 6K years old?

Why is it flawed? Do you not believe in dinos? Or do you not believe the earth is only 6K years old?
Is this really the extent of your intellectual capabilities, TN?

Critical theory is the practice of criticizing what you don't believe to validate what you do believe without ever having to examine what you do believe.

Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what you do believe to test its validity.

I wonder how many more questions i could ask that would leave your dishonest ass skirting?

A lot of people here contend that the flood was only regional. So then if regional, why would god order Noah to "save" animals that wouldn't become extinct anyways? You're saying that there was no such guy as Noah. What about Jesus, was there a guy named Jesus who performed all those miracles?
Again you are reading it literally.
You don't even believe the bible is true, so I'm not asking you, but people who think the story of Noah actually happened.
You mean I don't read the allegorical accounts literally.
I mean you make shit up because you don't like what you read.
Like what? Like the Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization? Which also was a historical event.
No it's not, the Tower of Babel represents the pride of mankind wanting to reach the heavens and be their own gods.

Taz, go back and look at the concept of logic, then look up allegory.

You are being willfully dolitish, and you have to stop it before you will be taken seriously.
Actually my OP is directed at those who think that Noah existed but that the flood was regional, so not you. Thanks for playing.
I believe that you should try wrapping your mind around that there was a major flood event that really did happen and don't read anything more than that into it if you really are agnostic. The real question is do you believe there is something which binds us together that is outside of us.
If you mean is there someone invisible babysitting us? I'd say it's still not proven. But not bloody likely! :biggrin:
No one is baby sitting you.

This is pretty simple, if you believe in reincarnation then you believe in an unseen and unknown force that exists in the universe and binds us, right?
No, I don't presume to know what kind of force(s) there are yet to be discovered in the universe. My ego isn't that big.

I wonder how many more questions i could ask that would leave your dishonest ass skirting?
There's nothing to skirt. It's all in your head.

To you anyone who believes in God is a creationist. I've forgotten more science than you ever knew.

Taz, go back and look at the concept of logic, then look up allegory.

You are being willfully dolitish, and you have to stop it before you will be taken seriously.
Actually my OP is directed at those who think that Noah existed but that the flood was regional, so not you. Thanks for playing.
I believe that you should try wrapping your mind around that there was a major flood event that really did happen and don't read anything more than that into it if you really are agnostic. The real question is do you believe there is something which binds us together that is outside of us.
If you mean is there someone invisible babysitting us? I'd say it's still not proven. But not bloody likely! :biggrin:

This is pretty simple, if you believe in reincarnation then you believe in an unseen and unknown force that exists in the universe and binds us, right?
No, I don't presume to know what kind of force(s) there are yet to be discovered in the universe. My ego isn't that big.
Then how in the world can you even hope to understand anything at all when you are unwilling to even make an effort?

Let me know when you want to have a serious conversation.

Then how in the world can you even hope to understand anything at all when you are unwilling to even make an effort?
I am still searching, unlike you who decided he knew everything, when you clearly don't, but you closed your mind anyways.

Again you are reading it literally.
You don't even believe the bible is true, so I'm not asking you, but people who think the story of Noah actually happened.
Like what? Like the Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization? Which also was a historical event.
No it's not, the Tower of Babel represents the pride of mankind wanting to reach the heavens and be their own gods.
You are literally an idiot. The account of the Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia.

You are literally an idiot. The account of the Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia.
Not according to the University of Google. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back