If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

News flash, Taz, Genesis tells us that the universe had a beginning.

Science confirms it.
Genesis tells us that an invisible alien started the universe by saying "let there be light". Not proven at all by anyone, let alone science.

Btw, science says that light didn't come into being until around 400 million years after the Big Bang.
Genesis describes the beginning of creation which is space and time.

Not too shabby all things considered.
You don't know if space and time existed before the BB. I think it could have and nobody has proven it either way.
Yes, we do know that space and time had a beginning.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics says space and time had a beginning.
*Only the space and time we can observe.
Yes.

~14 billion years ago the universe was perfectly ordered with all the energy and matter occupying the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom. And then it began to expand and evolve according to the physical, biological and moral laws of nature which existed before space and time, until beings that know and create arose.

then look up allegory.
Yes, how convenient that the Bible myths become allegory the moment they are refuted by empirical evidence...and, naturally, not a moment before...
You are confused, but that is nothing new. This is not an argument about the truth of the Bible, only about errancy and inerrancy. You do not qualify as a judge of that, just to remind you.

no one in their right mind would believe any being but the condemned would perish by a divine judgement in the purpose for the salvation of humanity ... humanity was not regional but the regional humanity may have been the sole target allowing for the areas wildlife being warned as Noah to have found safe shelter.

proving again there is little to nothing meritorious to be found in the 4th century christian bible, desert religions. and answers the riddle.

Do you have any concept what level of hubris you display when you actually say, "God can't exist, because He doesn't conform to my personal view of what's moral"?
no one in their right mind would believe any being but the condemned would perish by a divine judgement in the purpose for the salvation of humanity ... humanity was not regional but the regional humanity may have been the sole target allowing for the areas wildlife being warned as Noah to have found safe shelter.

Do you have any concept what level of hubris you display when you actually say, "God can't exist, because He doesn't conform to my personal view of what's moral"?

- when you actually say, "God can't exist, ...

that's quite a leap, I'm just trying to read between the lines for the answer to your conclusion "god can't exist" from my post - what in fact is true is your 4th century book's attempted to qualify genesis to the parable of Noah -

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

and like your awful book the trade off is killing everything but the least amount to show their hubris {sic} in saving wildlife when humanity itself was the cause of the near extinction.

the truth is wildlife contrary to 4th century christianity has no bearing for its existence dependent on humanity other than artificially induced extinction A-Bomb caused by mankind at the level of complete moral depravity. which christianity, the desert religions are already the closest example of in Garden Earth.

Oh, a leap, is it? I'm drawing wild assumptions in interpreting your posts as you saying, "There is no God, because He doesn't conform to my personal view of morality?"

From your posts:

"proving again there is little to nothing meritorious to be found in the 4th century christian bible,"

"no one in their right mind would believe any being but the condemned would perish by a divine judgement in the purpose for the salvation of humanity ..."

You can believe any damned thing you want, and be as hubristic and self-righteous as you like, but at least be honest about it.
Oh, a leap, is it? I'm drawing wild assumptions in interpreting your posts as you saying, "There is no God, because He doesn't conform to my personal view of morality?"

I'm drawing wild assumptions ...

that is exactly what you are doing, Noah's parable is the spoken religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - that is all there is, the Almighty gave humanity a second chance by saving the final few that were good where without they would then have returned and destroyed everyone leaving humanity extinct.

your 4th century book doesn't hold a candle to the true religion, your ending in your own writings is that of conflagration. your own obituary.

You can believe any damned thing you want, and be as hubristic and self-righteous as you like, but at least be honest about it.

dishonesty is espousing a book of forgeries disguised as a religion that recorded history proves a work of evil, not once through the centuries a champion for good whether recognized by you personally or not.

Blah de blah "Never mind what you said, I just want a chance to spew more bile at the Bible".

We're done here. You hate that the Bible exists, you hate that people believe God exists, you're frothing at the mouth over it, and we get it. Now it's time for YOU to get that no one but you cares. And I've wasted far more time than your existence deserves discussing with you as though you're listening to anyone but the demons in your head.

Some people think it was a regional event, that when the people of Biblical times talked about "the world", it really referred more to "the world as they perceived it".
Ah yes, isn't that convenient.

Complete list of people who said that before being confronted with the geological record:

Now, you should try the same thing with evolution.

Now YOU should try posting something coherent.

I promise, it doesn't hurt.
I did. And ,Iike a little sissy, you threw alittle fit instead of responding to it. As expected...what else can you do? You religious nutballs have not a shred of logic or evidence to support your childish, magical nonsense.

No, Chuckles, you didn't. I know you THINK what you're saying is profound brilliance, but you are, in fact, not getting serious answers because you're ACTUALLY babbling nonsense. You remind me strongly of homeless people on the street corner, shouting at passing cars and arguing with lamp posts.

Remember that anti-Godists are little minded goons who yell God does not exist but not one of them have the logic, language, or symbols to prove it. They are losers.

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?

The only places that says Noah took 2 of every animal on the boat is the Bible. Using something from the Bible to try to prove another thing from the Bible is kinda circular.

And do you actually believe that Noah gather 2 of every species of land animal on to one boat?
I think you might have read his post incorrectly.

Oh, was Taz not saying that? Ok. I’m usually on a computer when I post here. The phone is limiting.

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?

The only places that says Noah took 2 of every animal on the boat is the Bible. Using something from the Bible to try to prove another thing from the Bible is kinda circular.

And do you actually believe that Noah gather 2 of every species of land animal on to one boat?
You missed my whole point. Not surprised though.

Science confirms it.
Genesis tells us that an invisible alien started the universe by saying "let there be light". Not proven at all by anyone, let alone science.

Btw, science says that light didn't come into being until around 400 million years after the Big Bang.

You don't know if space and time existed before the BB. I think it could have and nobody has proven it either way.
How? You going to back out now and say that you’ve told me already?

Science confirms it.

How? You going to back out now and say that you’ve told me already?
But I have told you many times.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics tells us the universe had a beginning because the 2nd law of thermodynamics tells us that a universe which existed forever would be at thermal equilibrium.

You do not qualify as a judge of that, just to remind you.
Of course i do, when empirical evidence refutes a myth in the Bible. As does everyone...because that is the point of empirical evidence.

And yes, it is oh so convenient how the myths suddenly become allegory, when they are refuted by empirical evidence. And, as i pointed out...never a second sooner....

Remember that anti-Godists are little minded goons who yell God does not exist but not one of them have the logic, language, or symbols to prove it. They are losers.
Nobody can prove gods do not exist, nor should anyone ever engage in such folly.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics says space and time had a beginning.
*Only the space and time we can observe.
Yes.

~14 billion years ago the universe was perfectly ordered with all the energy and matter occupying the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom. And then it began to expand and evolve according to the physical, biological and moral laws of nature which existed before space and time, until beings that know and create arose.
~14 billion years ago the universe was perfectly ordered with all the energy and matter occupying the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom.

BB is cyclical ...

when compacting matter was in the final stage of conversion to energy before the cyclical new BB ~ 14billion years ago ... the final state of pure energy moment of singularity, to converting back to matter.

And then it began to expand and evolve according to the physical, biological and moral laws of nature which existed before space and time, until beings that know and create arose.

which existed before space and time ...

from the previous, cyclical event.

until beings that know and create arose.

... all beings know and create.

Forum List

Back