If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

Yes but that doesn't talk about space and time, which could have existed before the BB.
Space and time does not exist without energy and matter, Einstein?
So now you're telling me that you know what was before the BB? :cuckoo:
Yes, a curious void which held potential.
And I'm sure that you think you know. But you don't, nobody does.
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Freidman's solution to Einstein's field equations and the second law of thermodynamics says otherwise.
They say nothing about what might have been before the BB.

Space and time does not exist without energy and matter, Einstein?
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Freidman's solution to Einstein's field equations and the second law of thermodynamics says otherwise.
You mean other than saying the universe had a beginning?

You do understand the implications of beginnings, right?

Nobody has proved what is before the BB. You don't know if that was the ultimate beginning or just another BB in a series.

Last edited:
Then the discussion is over and you have lost.
Lost what? Huh? Jake, you should be able to articulate your points.
Have and done. You have not. End of story. Atheists have to rely on faith.
Yet you still have not exaomed what I lost. And your claim is ridiculous...and you can't exain it, either.
I already 'athiesplained for you. Take an athiesplaining class, OK.

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?
Then of course there's the Water Problem.
If you melted all the Ice, both polls and Greenland, etc
Sea level would only rise app 250'. Leaving large parts of the planet above water.

Jerusalem altitude? app 2500'
`

Nobody has proved what is before the BB. You don't know if that was the ultimate beginning or just another BB in a series.
Sure we know. A curious void which held potential because the laws of nature were in place.

Why do you hate science so much, Taz?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.... Nailed it.

Can someone please explain to me why militant atheists have such a hard time accepting that the universe had a beginning?

Yet you still have not exaomed what I lost. And your claim is ridiculous...and you can't exain it, either.
No. Explain again. Since, you know, it's so simple. What did I lose? What God do I worship? What faith do I employ? Go on, out with it, ya whiner...

No. Explain again. Since, you know, it's so simple. What did I lose? What God do I worship? What faith do I employ? Go on, out with it, ya whiner...
See. You proved I told you that you had not the language, or the logic, or the symbols to discuss this, and you fall over yourself proving it.

See. You proved I told you that you had not the language, or the logic, or the symbols to discuss this, and you fall over yourself proving it.
You know, that's an awful lot of whining, when you could have spent less time and energy answering my simple questions. You are free to go.

You know, that's an awful lot of whining, when you could have spent less time and energy answering my simple questions. You are free to go.
You are the one whining, bub. I gave you the answer. You can't understand or communicate why you feel the way you do. Just the way its.

So I will leave you to your confusion.

You are the one whining, bub. I gave you the answer. You can't understand or communicate why you feel the way you do. Just the way its.

So I will leave you to your confusion.
Again, I must have missed it. Are you going to whine all night, or just answer my questions? If it is so easy for you, that is.

What has been gained by the theory that life spontaneously just happened and that all animals and man are the product of evolution. What exactly has been gained? Is this why recorded music appeared or how we landed on the moon? The fact that we have all this technology today is because of the notion of Darwinism? How so? Edison once stated that invention is 10 % imagination and 90% perspiration. I see no place for Darwinian theory in that equation.

What is gained by exploring scientific evidence and forming the best theory based on all the evidence?

I would ask you, what is gained by ignoring scientific evidence in favor of a book written from stories told for generations before being written down, and then edited by a misogynistic group with political motivations?
The United States of America.

How is the United States gained by ignoring science?
That's not the point. The point is that the whole reasoning behind the formation of the Colonies, The Declaration of Independence, and Our Constitution, asn well as the Emancipation Proclamation were not founded on science but entirely on Biblical, moralistic, philosophical views. No one who is Christian wishes to ignore science; however, Christians are enlightened in a way secular scientists can not possibly hope to be unless they become SAVED! The fool says in his heart there is no GOD. Can fools possibly be correct about what is important?

So let me see if I have this right. I asked what is to be gained by ignoring scientific principles and you answer “The United States”. I ask how and you say it isn’t the point.
What I'm saying is that values, love, understanding, and fellowship are not the byproducts of science. America was not the end product of scientific theory but the comprehension that we dependent on freedom that is extended to individuals by A Sovereign GOD. And by "scientific" principle I can assume that you mean the acceptance of the THEORY of EVOLUTION, as absolute fact, and the total rejection of Creation because that would require the acceptance of a Supreme Creator.

You must accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah and the Only Son of GOD (being one with the Father) and also being the Creator of everything. You need to admit your sinful nature (being repentful) and the need for this Personal Savior (Jesus Christ). Any "religion" that promotes this is true and acceptable. And any that does not is incomplete and or false. You apply the faith that GOD alone will give to you and grow in the understanding and appreciation of everything GOD willingly accomplished in order to save wretches like both yourself and I.

Sure we know. A curious void which held potential because the laws of nature were in place.

Science hasn't proven any such thing.

You must accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah and the Only Son of GOD (being one with the Father) and also being the Creator of everything. You need to admit your sinful nature (being repentful) and the need for this Personal Savior (Jesus Christ). Any "religion" that promotes this is true and acceptable. And any that does not is incomplete and or false. You apply the faith that GOD alone will give to you and grow in the understanding and appreciation of everything GOD willingly accomplished in order to save wretches like both yourself and I.
Get that goofy voodoo out of here, shaman. You are embarrassing yourself.

Science hasn't proven any such thing.
Of course it has. Maybe you just don't understand the implications of a beginning which science has proven.

Forum List

Back