If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

They say nothing about what might have been before the BB.
You mean other than saying the universe had a beginning?

You do understand the implications of beginnings, right?
Nobody has proved what is before the BB. You don't know if that was the ultimate beginning or just another BB in a series.
Sure we know. A curious void which held potential because the laws of nature were in place.

Why do you hate science so much, Taz?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.... Nailed it.
Science hasn't proven any such thing.
Of course it has. Maybe you just don't understand the implications of a beginning which science has proven.
Then you'll be able to post a link to a credible science site that explains what was before the BB and why? I'd be interested to read that.

You mean other than saying the universe had a beginning?

You do understand the implications of beginnings, right?
Nobody has proved what is before the BB. You don't know if that was the ultimate beginning or just another BB in a series.
Sure we know. A curious void which held potential because the laws of nature were in place.

Of course it has. Maybe you just don't understand the implications of a beginning which science has proven.
Then you'll be able to post a link to a credible science site that explains what was before the BB and why? I'd be interested to read that.
You need a site that says that before something began there was nothing before it?

What existed before space and time were the laws of nature.

I've provided the links to you dozens of times. You haven't read or watched them yet.

The anti-theist arguments above reflect a lack of language, logic, and symbols to discuss the topic.

The universe literally blinked into existence. All of science points to this FACT.

The anti-theist arguments above reflect a lack of language, logic, and symbols to discuss the topic.
Says the guy that couldn't seem to articulate his own argument. But that, of course, is because you just didn't "feel" like doing so. ;)
My argument was well articulated. You just are unable to comprehend, to grasp, it because you "lack language, logic, and symbols to discuss the topic." I guarantee that one day you will grasp it all. Without a shadow of doubt.

Says the guy that couldn't seem to articulate his own argument. But that, of course, is because you just didn't "feel" like doing so. ;)
My argument was well articulated. You just are unable to comprehend, to grasp, it because you "lack language, logic, and symbols to discuss the topic." I guarantee that one day you will grasp it all. Without a shadow of doubt.
Sure. That sounds more like self soothing to me.

Yes, you of course will like your self soothing and self serving statements. Of course you would.

Yes, you of course will like your self soothing and self serving statements. Of course you would.
That was pretty lame. You certainly do degenerate into a childish state, in these discussions.

So Jake, what is my "god"? What did I "lose", in this discussion?

I wrote it so could easily understood it. The childish state is that of the anti-Godist who does not possess the language, logic, or symbols to disprove the existence of God.

You have already admitted that.

I wrote it so could easily understood it. The childish state is that of the anti-Godist who does not possess the language, logic, or symbols to disprove the existence of God.

You have already admitted that.
I see you are dancing and prancing and declaring victory again. If declarations of victory were actual victories, you would be an 11 star general.

What is my "god", Jake?

You need a site that says that before something began there was nothing before it?

I've provided the links to you dozens of times. You haven't read or watched them yet.
You don’t know what was before the B.B. post a link, if you dare.

Nothing. A vacuum. A curious void.

Nothing. A vacuum. A curious void.
It’s a guess, nothing more.

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?
th

What makes you think the great flood encompassed only a certain region?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's what a lot of bible followers here think, because the story makes no sense otherwise, as they understand what geologic proof actually is, not like you who doesn't.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's what a lot of bible followers here think, because the story makes no sense otherwise, as they understand what geologic proof actually is, not like you who doesn't.

th

I have plenty of proof that a massive worldwide event occurred at the end of the last ice age.

All you appear to have is denial.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I have plenty of proof that a massive worldwide event occurred at the end of the last ice age.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The seas rose after the ice melted at the end of the ice age. Science agrees. So do I. Has nothing to do with the bible.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

The seas rose after the ice melted at the end of the ice age. Science agrees. So do I. Has nothing to do with the bible.

th

And yet the seas and oceans rose while you have no idea when the time period that the Bible and other religious works, myths, and legends, are relaying information about.

So you have nothing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

And yet the seas and oceans rose while you have no idea when the time period that the Bible and other religious works, myths, and legends, are relaying information about.

So you have nothing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The ice melting didn't cover the earth over the mountain tops. Get your facts straight.

Forum List

Back