If guns don't kill people, then why do mass murderers use them?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

It would seem to me that carrying around a bunch of weight that doesn't add to your death toll would be useless. If mass murderers just carried a knife they could kill just as many people with less effort.

It would seem to me that carrying around a bunch of weight that doesn't add to your death toll would be useless. If mass murderers just carried a knife they could kill just as many people with less effort.

It would be harder with a gun. Gun's are really inefficent clubs, and most modern ones made of plastic composites dont stand up well to repeated bludgeoning.

The preferred method is with a bullet FIRED from a gun. Thus the bullet is the thing doing the actual damage. a gun just kind of sits there and takes the recoil.

McVeigh used fertilizer and diesel fuel--------should they be banned?

OJ used a knife-----------ban knives?

Here are a few where they didn't. My point? Bad people kill, that's what they do. Only asshats like you think it's good to disarm the good people to make it easier for the bad people. Of course you are a self described drug smuggler so you would throw in with the criminal element wouldn't you.

Bath School disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6 Killed in Arson, Stabbing Rampage in South Korea | Fox News

18-Year-Old Slashes 4 to Death in Alaska Fishing Town, Cops Say | Fox News

Daegu subway fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Man Pleads Innocent in N.Y. Nightclub Fire - Los Angeles Times

As usual poopie demonstrates his infantile reasoning ability.

So I asked a 4 year old to do the following.
"Hold this water pistol. OK... But don't pull the trigger OK?
NOW shoot the water pistol at me BUT don't pull the trigger OK?

4 year old looked at me and I guess understood OBVIOUSLY better then Oohpoop..
THE WATER PISTOL won't FIRE!

Duh.. again for lowpoo... NO gun will set up and fire itself! Sorry but the only place that works is in cartoonland where YOU MUST LIVE!!

The most annoying thing about stupid people, right and left, is the amount of energy they have to create really, really stupid topics.

It's a wonder they know how to use a computer.

Last edited:

Check federal law concerning the owning and making of bombs, nitwit. And while you're at it, grenades, rocket-propelled weapons and land mines are against the law, too. Why this particular grouping of weapons? Do I actually have to explain this?

Check federal law concerning the owning and making of bombs, nitwit. And while you're at it, grenades, rocket-propelled weapons and land mines are against the law, too. Why this particular grouping of weapons? Do I actually have to explain this?

Are you this dumb in real life?

Since it seems to be ok to keep people from owning things that have the demonstable ability to be used by criminals to cause harm it seems we should keep people from living at all because most murders in this country are from hitting and kicking people to death.
That must be why the liberal/progressive folks are for abortions?

Letting mass murders use inefficient assault weapons saves lives. If they chained the school doors shut & poured bleach & ammonia streams together down the hallways they could kill all the students & teachers. If they add in toilet bowel cleaner they can do even more damage.

Last edited:

Would you use a brick to spread butter on your toast?
Now ramming your car at sixty mph into a crowd of people? Now thats a weapon of mass destruction.
And talk about easy. You wouldnt even get tired like you would lugging around that big heavy gun. And less effort? Sitting on your ass in the driver seat is about as effortless as it gets.
You've probably inspired nut jobs everywhere.

Would you use a brick to spread butter on your toast?Now ramming your car at sixty mph into a crowd of people? Now thats a weapon of mass destruction.
And talk about easy. You wouldnt even get tired like you would lugging around that big heavy gun. And less effort? Sitting on your ass in the driver seat is about as effortless as it gets.
You've probably inspired nut jobs everywhere.

Wait, you don't?

Forum List

Back