If guns don't kill people, then why do mass murderers use them?

It would seem to me that carrying around a bunch of weight that doesn't add to your death toll would be useless. If mass murderers just carried a knife they could kill just as many people with less effort.

Because by themselves guns do nothing. They only do what the shooter makes them do. Next question, Professor?

It would seem to me that carrying around a bunch of weight that doesn't add to your death toll would be useless. If mass murderers just carried a knife they could kill just as many people with less effort.

Would you use a brick to spread butter on your toast?Now ramming your car at sixty mph into a crowd of people? Now thats a weapon of mass destruction.
And talk about easy. You wouldnt even get tired like you would lugging around that big heavy gun. And less effort? Sitting on your ass in the driver seat is about as effortless as it gets.
You've probably inspired nut jobs everywhere.

Wait, you don't?

Only when I cant find a driveway paving stone.

A psychopath is dangerous. Period. Whether their choice of weapon is a gun, bomb or fire, they are determined to kill. And they will, no matter what laws we have.

As far as the school shootings, I am surprised they haven't adopted common sense ways of keeping the children safer. All they need to do is lock the fucking doors. Even when locked, they can be opened from the inside by pushing on the bar, so everyone could get out in the event of a fire, but no one could come walking in unless someone inside lets them in.

A guy carrying an automatic rifle would be easy to spot. Just don't let him in. If anyone looks like trouble and no one recognizes them as a parent, don't let them in.

It is people who kill people. Knives are the number one choice of weapon for murderers. Second is objects, like a baseball bat, fire poker, crow bar or other heavy object that can be used. Has anyone ever stated that knives kill people? Surprising, since it tops the list of most commonly used murder weapons.

We will never stop the crazy people or psychopaths from killing. Might as well understand that now and quit trying to oppress the entire population in a lame attempt to stop the handful of deranged individuals.

Unless people intervene when they believe someone is ready to go off the deepend, the crazies will keep on killing.

McVeigh used fertilizer and diesel fuel--------should they be banned?

OJ used a knife-----------ban knives?

Check federal law concerning the owning and making of bombs, nitwit. And while you're at it, grenades, rocket-propelled weapons and land mines are against the law, too. Why this particular grouping of weapons? Do I actually have to explain this?

fertilizer and diesel fuel are not bombs until they are combined in the correct mixture and then ignited.

you cannot be as ignorant as your last post indicates, are you?

Forum List

Back