If He's The Nominee,How Will Biden Campaign In Swing States Without Being Heckled?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
It looks like Biden may just wind up as the nominee. Ok, then he will have to campaign primarily in the rust belt. Now, what will his staff do to make sure anti-Biden people dont get in and heckel Biden for any of his scandals and those wandering fingers videos.
We all know that this has happened plenty of times, particularly some hecklers calling Biden "The P Word" and "Dont Touch Kids".
There is no safe place to do rallys from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania. There is no way to guess who are the hecklers.
Go ahead Joe Biden, try and do a rally in the rust belt without being heckled.
:ack-1: :aargh: :cul2: :dance: :crying: :fu:

It looks like Biden may just wind up as the nominee. Ok, then he will have to campaign primarily in the rust belt. Now, what will his staff do to make sure anti-Biden people dont get in and heckel Biden for any of his scandals and those wandering fingers videos.
We all know that this has happened plenty of times, particularly some hecklers calling Biden "The P Word" and "Dont Touch Kids".
There is no safe place to do rallys from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania. There is no way to guess who are the hecklers.
Go ahead Joe Biden, try and do a rally in the rust belt without being heckled.
:ack-1: :aargh: :cul2: :dance: :crying: :fu:

Joe's brain is so addled with Alzheimer's, he wouldn't know the difference.... Chuck,, I mean Lee, or is it Chris, I forget...

whats Biden gonna do? just campaign in the dummest counties in the USA?

If I were advising Sleepy Joe, I'd tell him to stay out of the Swing States and instead concentrate on protecting his base.

California, Massachusetts, New York, Washington DC.- as well as campaigning in the nation's ghettos.

Biden's goal is to keep it respectable.

whats Biden gonna do? just campaign in the dummest counties in the USA?

That would probably be a smart move. America has a lot of very large Dumb counties.

Here in Pennsylvania, Liberal strategist James Carville pointed out that PA is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh separated by Civilization. Bite me can campaign there and leave the civilized areas to Trump.

Hear that? The sound of one hand clapping....or Bernie Sanders constituents NOT opining.

Forum List

Back