Honest Question: Can Someone Explain Why Mass Biden Vote Spikes Were Only in Swing States? Four Out of the Five?

We don't know that nothing nefarious took place until they signature match every mail-n ballot. Which they refuse to do which is your admission of guilt right there. If there was nothing to hide they would just do it to shut the Trumptards up.

Georgia requires the voter’s driver’s license number or state identification card number, which is compared with the voter’s registration record.

Because Trump was defrauded and Congress disenfranchised 74 million voters by not having an immediate investigation. That is why.

rotfl-gif.288736

Georgia requires the voter’s driver’s license number or state identification card number, which is compared with the voter’s registration record.
And that law was ignored by the SOS.

Not to you, you are not worth it. Take your election fantasy elsewhere.
Prove it...
And that law was ignored by the SOS.

You can't prove it to anyone because you're full of shit. Thanks for reaffirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif

You can't prove it to anyone because you're full of shit. Thanks for reaffirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif
You also know there was massive fraud and over half, almost 60% of voters, know that too.

Watch the video.

LOLOLOLOL

So there is no such poll and you're actually citing some random idiot who made an incorrect reference to an actual poll.

rotfl-gif.288736

Do you even know you're insane, FruitLoops?

LOLOLOLOL

So there is no such poll and you're actually citing some random idiot who made an incorrect reference to an actual poll.

rotfl-gif.288736

Do you even know you're insane, FruitLoops?
Two voters said they same thing. You do not think they were informed? You will have to prove they were not.

Also, you have not had time to watch the video, have you?

Two voters said they same thing. You do not think they were informed? You will have to prove they were not.

I know he was not informed. He literally claimed 59% of Americans believe that according to a Rasmussen poll.

FruitLoops, there is no such Rasmussen poll. It simply doesn't exist. Yet that idiot thinks it does. And that is who you're citing. You're not referencing any poll in existence anywhere in reality. You're literally citing some random schmuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Do you even know you're fucking deranged, FruitLoops?

Also, you have not had time to watch the video, have you?

I didn't need to watch the whole video. That random schmuck made that absurd comment about 3 minutes into the video. That's all I needed to hear.

I know he was not informed. He literally claimed 59% of Americans believe that according to a Rasmussen poll.

FruitLoops, there is no such Rasmussen poll. It simply doesn't exist. Yet that idiot thinks it does. And that is who you're citing. You're not referencing any poll in existence anywhere in reality. You're literally citing some random schmuck who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Do you even know you're fucking deranged, FruitLoops?

I didn't need to watch the whole video. That random schmuck made that absurd comment about 3 minutes into the video. That's all I needed to hear.
Is deranged all you have? Do you realize you are just trolling and offer nothing but denial by proven liars? We do. Your big lie has crashed and burned.

Is deranged all you have? Do you realize you are just trolling and offer nothing but denial by proven liars? We do. Your big lie has crashed and burned.

All I have? I just showed you lied again. What more do I need in this thread?

I did not lie. I told you what was said. Please stop being so fucking dishonest.

No, YOU claimed...

You also know there was massive fraud and over half, almost 60% of voters, know that too.

First of all, YOU know I don't believe there was massive fraud. So you claiming I know that is also a lie. But then you went on to claims almost 60% of voters know that too.

Is that true?

Of course it's not.

No, YOU claimed...

First of all, YOU know I don't believe there was massive fraud. So you claiming I know that is also a lie. But then you went on to claims almost 60% of voters know that too.

Is that true?

Of course it's not.
Fuck off. Your lie has failed. Otherwise you would not be here repeating it. Am I right? You bet I am. :rock:

Forum List

Back