Simple Question: Can Someone Explain Why Mass Biden Vote Spikes Were Only in Swing States? Four Out of the Five?

Its a good thing nothing was stolen.

No doubt. When you have nothing to propose and nothing to offer and can't believe you lost...all you can do is bitch about things that don't exist.

Deep state...swamps....election fraud. Someday you may return to reality but I doubt it and frankly, those of us in reality don't miss you.

Please keep singing the song. You sound like a fucking idiot...
The reason why this thread is in this subforum is because a mod thinks it was stolen.

whats sad, is YOU.....obviously, you enjoy inflation. beijing xiden, and the SCUM demonRATS took less than 2 years to destroy AMERICA....and you and the rest of the SCUM demonRATS are fine w/this----you are all pathetic pieces of shit that hate AMERICA.....FUCK OFF LOSER

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
I still enjoy my American.

Your tears make it even MORE enjoyable.

The mods are conspiracy kooks just like yourself. So?
All you have is evasion to fight your political agenda with. The mods have evasion like any other commie like you, but they also have political censorship as a weapon to enforce their political agenda with.

All you have is evasion to fight your political agenda with. The mods have evasion like any other commie like you, but they also have political censorship as a weapon to enforce their political agenda with.
Wow sling blade... Any other conspiracy theories you want to foist upon us?

306>232... No evasion. Just an epic beatdown of your blob.

Wow sling blade... Any other conspiracy theories you want to foist upon us?

306>232... No evasion. Just an epic beatdown of your blob.
The mod who censored this thread did it because he knows Biden cheated. You know this too.

The mod who censored this thread did it because he knows Biden cheated. You know this too.
I'm always amused by this.

Please tell us how you think he cheated and why nobody has been arrested for massive voter fraud.

:heehee:

Not yet. I'd like to. It sounds like a hoot. Do you have a link where it's streamed or something? I'm definitely not interested in paying for it.
I don't know how to get it for free. I'm used to paying my way in the world, plus paying the way for lefties, so it didn't bother me much to pay. It wasn't as bad as having to pay for some commie kid's college education.

I don't know how to get it for free. I'm used to paying my way in the world, plus paying the way for lefties, so it didn't bother me much to pay. It wasn't as bad as having to pay for some commie kid's college education.
Alrighty then. I guess it's not very important.

Forum List

Back