If Hillary Clinton can be President, can Bernie Madoff be secretary of the treasury

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Bernie-Madoff.jpg
Just think what he could do for the Clinton Foundation

We could come up with a good list here:

Sec Treasury-Madoff
Defense Secretary-Bo Bergdahl
SecState--?

Bernie-Madoff.jpg
Just think what he could do for the Clinton Foundation
Bernie would have to switch from JP Morgan to Citi, but he has much in common with the Clintons:

"This is a book about JPMorgan Chase. It is, therefore, a book about greed, corruption, arrogance and power. And it is also a book about Bernie Madoff.

"Few people realize the link between America’s biggest bank and America’s biggest crook.

"Our government, which knows about it and should be the most outraged, doesn’t care.

"Although it announced criminal charges against the bank for two felony violations of the Bank Secrecy Act, it simultaneously entered into a deferred prosecution agreement with the bank, suspending an indictment for two years provided that the bank complies with the law in the future.1

"As if JPMorgan Chase, with its armies of high-priced lawyers, didn’t know how to comply with the 1970 Bank Secrecy Act in 44 years. It needs another two years to figure out how to comply with the law!"
JPMadoff | The book about Bernie Madoff + JPMorgan Chase

who will be in charge of testing mad cow farts?

The Democrats have won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.....make it seven of the last eight.
Is that why the country is so screwed up?

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I live in a four bedroom brick rancher on an acre and a half of zoysia grass with 220 ft. lake frontage. I have an irrigation system which is supplied by a pump beneath my boat dock. I have a new South Bay pontoon boat. Last year we purchased a new Subaru and a new Chev Impala. Our combined income is about $6500 a month but we have two IRA's should we need extra money for anything. The sorriest 16 years in my life were eight during the depression and eight during W Bush. I have eight grandchildren and three of them have finished college since Obama was elected. Like I said...sorry!

who will be in charge of testing mad cow farts?

The Democrats have won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.....make it seven of the last eight.
Is that why the country is so screwed up?

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I live in a four bedroom brick rancher on an acre and a half of zoysia grass with 220 ft. lake frontage. I have an irrigation system which is supplied by a pump beneath my boat dock. I have a new South Bay pontoon boat. Last year we purchased a new Subaru and a new Chev Impala. Our combined income is about $6500 a month but we have two IRA's should we need extra money for anything. The sorriest 16 years in my life were eight during the depression and eight during W Bush. I have eight grandchildren and three of them have finished college since Obama was elected. Like I said...sorry!
Amazing what a little heroin in the arm can make a person believe, ya know, like you um ya know what I um ya know meen...... LA LA LA

PS. I looked at a Subaru once, but the towing capacity was not enough for my boat, that only sails on Lake Atlantic, so enjoy your pond.

Remember when Caroline Kennedy ran for office, because Obama said you go girl?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back