If Hillary Clinton can be President, can Bernie Madoff be secretary of the treasury

NewDock.jpg
A Dog.jpg
Boat Trey.jpg
who will be in charge of testing mad cow farts?

The Democrats have won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.....make it seven of the last eight.
Is that why the country is so screwed up?

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I live in a four bedroom brick rancher on an acre and a half of zoysia grass with 220 ft. lake frontage. I have an irrigation system which is supplied by a pump beneath my boat dock. I have a new South Bay pontoon boat. Last year we purchased a new Subaru and a new Chev Impala. Our combined income is about $6500 a month but we have two IRA's should we need extra money for anything. The sorriest 16 years in my life were eight during the depression and eight during W Bush. I have eight grandchildren and three of them have finished college since Obama was elected. Like I said...sorry!
Amazing what a little heroin in the arm can make a person believe, ya know, like you um ya know what I um ya know meen...... LA LA LA

PS. I looked at a Subaru once, but the towing capacity was not enough for my boat, that only sails on Lake Atlantic, so enjoy your pond.

Remember when Caroline Kennedy ran for office, because Obama said you go girl?

I've gottcher pond a schwanging

Last edited:
who will be in charge of testing mad cow farts?

The Democrats have won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.....make it seven of the last eight.
Is that why the country is so screwed up?

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I live in a four bedroom brick rancher on an acre and a half of zoysia grass with 220 ft. lake frontage. I have an irrigation system which is supplied by a pump beneath my boat dock. I have a new South Bay pontoon boat. Last year we purchased a new Subaru and a new Chev Impala. Our combined income is about $6500 a month but we have two IRA's should we need extra money for anything. The sorriest 16 years in my life were eight during the depression and eight during W Bush. I have eight grandchildren and three of them have finished college since Obama was elected. Like I said...sorry!
Amazing what a little heroin in the arm can make a person believe, ya know, like you um ya know what I um ya know meen...... LA LA LA

PS. I looked at a Subaru once, but the towing capacity was not enough for my boat, that only sails on Lake Atlantic, so enjoy your pond.

Remember when Caroline Kennedy ran for office, because Obama said you go girl?

I've gottcher pond a schwanging

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa a pontoon boat on a pond, ever take that out 20 miles into the Atlantic, or just to the middle of the 300 foot wide lake.

LOL, thanks those photos were really funny.
ol8uJ6i.jpg

HisCattle.jpg

I'm just a poor Democrat. I can't afford all the fancy stuff.... Learn to say, "Madame President!"

Last edited:
View attachment 77809

I'm just a poor Democrat. I can't afford all the fancy stuff.... Learn to say, "Madame President!"
Two things are for sure, that's the most boring lake in the world and also that you have no clue what a boat is.

Peter-wright.JPG

When I was younger my wife and I used to charter boats like that out of Key West. We were in Daytona Beach seventeen consecutive years for the Daytona 500 and half of those times drove on to Key West to fish.

View attachment 77809

Two things are for sure, that's the most boring lake in the world and also that you have no clue what a boat is.

Peter-wright.JPG

When I was younger my wife and I used to charter boats like that out of Key West. We were in Daytona Beach seventeen consecutive years for the Daytona 500 and half of those times drove on to Key West to fish.
My boat is not that big, but it does resemble one of the larger charter boats out of the marina near me, it's rather hysterical when they are catching less than me when their autopilot might well cost more than my entire boat. For the life of me I will never understand why any boat would have carpet on an exposed deck.

View attachment 77809

Peter-wright.JPG

My boat is not that big, but it does resemble one of the larger charter boats out of the marina near me, it's rather hysterical when they are catching less than me when their autopilot might well cost more than my entire boat. For the life of me I will never understand why any boat would have carpet on an exposed deck.

I'm too old now. I can't even drive the long trips like I used to but fishing on the big rigs was something my wife and I really enjoyed. We have numerous photo albums of our trips and we'll never forget them.

I don't see why not...

Obama hired Timmy 'Tax Cheat' Geithner as his

...Obama just stole $500 million...

Hillary made $6 billion disappear as Sect of state

I don't see why not...

Obama hired Timmy 'Tax Cheat' Geithner as his

...Obama just stole $500 million...

Hillary made $6 billion disappear as Sect of state

Coming out of the eight Bush years it takes a real set of balls to criticize anybody!!

Bush assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected to a paid off debt.
The first thing he did was cut tax rates for the rich, not once but twice.
Then he started a couple of wars...one totally unnecessary. Got 4500 young Americans killed in the unnecessary war.
He doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to $11.9 trillion.
Then to add insult to injury he left the nation in massive recession losing 750,000 jobs a month.

Forum List

Back