If Hillary Clinton holds blue leaning states, she's won the election.

She's going to lose Maine, looks like. If my fellow Mainers don't regain their sanity in the next 4 weeks, anyway.
I think there's going to be quite a bit of shifting. If you look at the threads for the past four days, Trump/Republican supporters have not been moved by The Tape.

According to CNN's predictions, so long as Mrs. Clinton holds on to the states that currently lean "blue," she's won the election. If she wins in any of the "battleground" states, her win moves closer to being a landslide.

2016 Electoral Map (Interactive)
tumblr_lwzzp8DFEL1r3aqywo1_1280.jpg

She's going to lose Maine, looks like. If my fellow Mainers don't regain their sanity in the next 4 weeks, anyway.
I think there's going to be quite a bit of shifting. If you look at the threads for the past four days, Trump/Republican supporters have not been moved by The Tape.
There aren't enough Republicans to elect Trump in a general election.

According to CNN's predictions, so long as Mrs. Clinton holds on to the states that currently lean "blue," she's won the election. If she wins in any of the "battleground" states, her win moves closer to being a landslide.

Is that map supposed to mean something?
By county, that is how the country should be broken up… LOL
Land doesn't vote.

There aren't enough Republicans to elect Trump in a general election.
He's getting a lot of support from blue collar voters who never took an interest before. Not all of them have registered before and they're not Republicans and not "counted." Maybe these guys will get drunk and stay home on November 8, our only hope.

Land doesn't vote.
People on the land do vote... you know by county. Dip shit
Lol

Land doesn't vote.
Well, the map is looking accurate for Maine, except the entire northern 2/3 of the state should be red, since that is the 2nd district, which is heavily in his favor. Add to that many uncounted supporters in District 1, and he will get 3 of the 4 EC votes. 1 for the 2nd district and 2 for the majority statewide. I hope I'm wrong, but the polls have been predicting this for a month.

Land doesn't vote.
Lol
Madam President won't be approving the break up. If you want to leave no one is stopping you.

Land doesn't vote.
Lol
Why should a county of 500 count as much as a county of 5 million? Smaller population states are already over-represented in the electoral college.

Land doesn't vote.
Lol

Well, I have news for you. The few hundred folks in "East Bumfuck" don't get as many votes as do the tens of millions of people concentrated in the county's population centers. The electoral system doesn't accord votes by the acre; thus even if all the sparsely occupied land in the country happens to have only Trump supporters or Republicans of some other stripe in it, their votes don't outnumber those of the people who live in densely populated places.

U.S. Population Density

The map you posted earlier.

Last edited:
Land doesn't vote.
Lol
Why should a county of 500 count as much as a county of 5 million? Smaller population states are already over-represented in the electoral college.
You want mob rule voting?

Land doesn't vote.
Lol

Well, I have news for you. The few hundred folks in "East Bumfuck" don't get as many votes as do the tens of millions of people concentrated in the county's population centers. The electoral system doesn't accord votes by the acre; thus even if all the sparsely occupied land in the country happens to have only Trump supporters or Republicans of some other stripe in it, their votes don't outnumber those of the people who live in densely populated places.

U.S. Population Density

The map you posted earlier.

People in high population areas should never Tell people what people do in low population areas with their land… If it was not for the electoral college it would just be a mob rule in this country.

Last edited:
Land doesn't vote.
Lol
Madam President won't be approving the break up. If you want to leave no one is stopping you.
The divide will only increase in this country, it should be broken up to red and blue areas...

Forum List

Back