If Hillary had a penis....would she still be the leading POTUS candidate?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Our society has truly become pathetic. Imagine this candidate:

Henry Clemont. White male.
Former Senator without much track record.
Former Secretary of State embroiled in turmoil and being investigated by the FBI for security crimes....possible indictment coming.
Countless incidents of falsifying his life experiences.
Came up in college praising radicals like Sal Alinsky.
Spouse was a global leader who was shamed by lies while in office.
Shady deals with states who sponsor terror via a "charity".

He'd have absolutely no chance at all.

But chop off his penis and change name to Hillary Clinton??? Leading POTUS candidate.

Why? Are left wingers so shallow that they are just determined that a vagina MUST sit in the Oval Office chair....for what? Just to check the box that 'yeah we did it, a vagina president' to feel good??

Can someone tell me ONE thing Hillary has ever done that was better when she left it than when she found it?

Sorry to sound so blunt and vulgar.....but Democrats are literally basing their vote for most powerful position in the world....on a candidate not having a 9 inch piece of genital meat.

Sorry to sound so blunt and vulgar.....but Democrats are literally basing their vote for most powerful position in the world....on a candidate not having a 9 inch piece of genital meat.

"Sorry to sound so blunt and vulgar"

This was very blunt and vulgar:

"Came up in college praising radicals like Sal Alinsky."

:smoke:

Hillary has a big dick. His name is Bill.

Gennifer Flowers said Bill was challenged in that region, so Hillary has a small dick. His name is Bill....however Huma says Hillary is MEGA with that strap-on she wears :eek-52:

If Trump had a penis......Would he still be the leading Republican candidate?

Those hands........those hands

By far Hillary's biggest asset is she's running to be the first woman president.

If she were a white male, she would be viewed as even more less trustworthy, and considering her questionable dealings, would be openly viewed by a large percentage of the population as being an outright liar.

I short, I think her prospects of winning the presidency as a white male would be minimal at best.

Should they run Ms. Caitlyn Jenner in the race? now I just being silly. tee hee..........

The way it is, if Caitlin Jenner was in the race they'd win and you'd have President Jenner, this would happen because the MSM would make sure it did.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
HTC is the best candidate in the contest and will make a great President

"HTC is the best candidate in the contest and will make a great President"

You must mean HRC, or am I even more confused than usual, that there's an HTC candidate that I've forgotten already? :eusa_doh:

By far Hillary's biggest asset is she's running to be the first woman president.
I short, I think her prospects of winning the presidency as a white male would be minimal at best.
---
Don't forget that Hillary ran for POTUS 8 years ago and was beaten by a Black male life that mattered a lot, apparently.
So, are you saying white men have little chance of being POTUS nowadays, since 2004 election?
That's not believable to me.

Forum List

Back